Chapter 60

Chapter 60~

Sid's room...
Aru had slept in his own room.. sid was standing in the balcony of his room... He was just in some deep thought... Everything that happened today was playing in front of his eyes... Starting with him being all happy to surprise aru till he himself being surprised or shall I say shocked... It was like a movie going on in front of his eyes..

Abhinavi were standing behind, in his room without making any noise and just seeing him sadly.. seeing tears leaking out of sid's eyes were making their hearts pain.. from childhood, after sidshek's father died.. abhi had become a father figure for him... He always supported sid in good, bad, wrong, right.. sid was like a first child to abhi.. and seeing tears in their child's eyes, can make any parents heart pain... Vaish also knew sid from childhood.. she was a big sister figure for him.. sometimes, a mom figure, Sometimes a sister figure, Sometimes a bestfriend figure, sometimes his secret keeper, and some times his crime partner... Though they are not blood related but they are heart related.. they are linked to eachother by hearts, not as lovers, but something more extraordinary than lovers.. a bond with no grudges, with only purity and only happiness... They tease eachother, irritate eachother but above all they support eachother, love each other and are always there to give a shoulder to eachother, to wipe the tears of each other... The bond between abhinavi and sid is an extraordinary bond which no one can ever have...  Their bond is magical...

And seeing sid like this now was just very heart breaking for them...
Sid was just standing looking at particularly nothing lost in his thought... tears leaking...

Sid's pov;
What just happened today?? is it a dream?? I.. I saw Avu standing right in front of me.. she was legit standing, moving and talking in front of me... It... It wasn't a dream.. it wasn't a dream.... It was true.. she was standing in front of me.. she was talking.. she was moving... I saw her after freaking 5 years... She... She looked the same..a bit more beautiful infact... That.. that voice I heard after years... The face, the voice i craved to hear and see, i finally saw it and heard it today... I..i can't belive it... But.. but wait.. she.. she has a.. a daughter... A cute, pretty, tiny daughter... She... She moved on??.. no..no.. after she went dada had asked maa that what had happened... She told that Avu doesn't have a husband and about kiyu's dad, they don't know... May..maybe Avu didn't move on.. but then how did kiyu come?? There's so much confusion... And all answers can be given by only one person .i.e. is Ms. Avneet Kaur Nandra...
Maa told that Avu doesn't have a husband.. she is a single mother, then is there chance that we both can come back together?? Is there chance that she will accept me once again?? About kiyu being avu's daughter, i don't have any problem.... I will accept Avu with kiyu... No matter who ever is kiyu's father, i am ready to accept her as my own daughter... My daughter.. but will Avu be able to accept aru?? Will Avu take care of aru as her own son??? Will avu accept him knowing the fact that he is my and arishfa's son?? Will she accept me after knowing that I had sexual contact with another lady?? Tbh I never wanted to have any means of contact with any other person except Avu... But after two days of mine and arishfa's marraige.. arishfa advised if we could go to the club... We all agreed as we all needed a break .. lot of things had happened recently and we all needed a break... We then decided to go to the club... But the next morning when I got up, i found myself covered with our thin sheet of duvet right beside arishfa.. we were very close to eachother... But what shocked me the most was that she was only in her inners and me too!!! Panick was clear written on my face.. i was just praying to God to not make my thoughts true... I moved a bit due to which arishfa woke up... I asked her with fear that what had happened yesterday night?? She replied saying that when we were at the club I got drunk.. she was also drunk but still in her senses but I drank a lot... We then came home and after that... me and Arishfa.... Oh godd i don't even want to say that... And on asking her that why she didn't stop me, she told that i am her husband and she has accepted me, it was only me who couldn't accept her as my wife... And so she let me do anything with her... And that's it.. i drowned in guilt... First, i betrayed Avu.. i know that things are not like before between us but still I never in my life wanted to touch another female except Avu nor let any female touch me in my complete life... But that happened..in a way i betrayed Avu.. and second guilt was that,arishfa was trying to put all her efforts to make this marraige workout, it was me, me who was not ready to accept her, me who was against it... She was doing everything from her side but me... Leave it!!! I was really regretting everything.. each and everything i was regretting... After two-three days we got to know arishfa was pregnant... She was pregnant with my child!! And that's it, i knew what I have to do.. i knew I needed to now become a responsible husband as well as a responsible father... I still didn't want that child.. i still regretted but after seeing that baby boy.. after picking him in my arms.. i don't know how and why but I became the happiest man in the world.. seeing him,all my regret flew away somewhere... It was like I got a reason to become happy,a reason to live, a reason to smile... I wasn't regretting now.. yes though somewhere in me was still not happy touching arishfa but getting aru in my life was the happiest moment of my life... And in no way i can loose aru now.. i can't.. he is my life.. I'll die without him... But sid, what if Avu doesn't accept aru?? What if she says to leave him?? No..no... That won't happen... I know my Avu... But if that happened?? The answer is very clear... I'll leave avneet... I'll leave her because aru is my life.. i can't live without him.. and in all this, what's that young soul's fault?? Why would he suffer??? No.. i just cannot do that.. i won't let aru suffer even a percent.. i want to give him all the happiness in the world and for that no matter what I need to do... I'll die but won't let anyone snatch his happiness...

Thinking all this tears were continuously flowing down sid's eyes... Abhinavi, though they couldn't hear but they knew what sid was thinking... Both of them had tears in their eyes and on their cheeks... They slowly went towards sid and stood on either side of him.. vaish slowly kept her hand on sid's shoulder... Sid came out of his thoughts and looked towards vaish... He hugged her and started crying more... It was dark all around.. just the light reflecting from the moon was there... Abhi slowly patted and carassed sid's back....
Sid(broken + crying): why me?? Why me dii?? Why??
Vaish didn't know how to ans and what to ans... She wanted to say a lot but wasn't getting the right words...
Sid: why dii?? What did I do???
Vaish: you did nothing sid...
Sid: then why me??
Vaish: you come with me.. pehle jaake ander bethte hai...
Sid broke the hug and slowly with abhinavi went towards his bed and sat their.. abhinavi sat on either side of him..
Vaish(holding his hand and caressing it): see sid.. dekh.. shant hoja pehle pls..
Vaish: i can understand what you are feeling... Bhagwan bohot tests le rahe hai naa??? But baby bro, maybe he is just making you tough?? Aur maybe he wants to give you so so so much happiness in your life later ki woh abhi se tumhe thoda prepare kar rahe hai.. i know sid ki tum bohot suffer kar rahe ho.. mujhe pata hai.. and trust me mujhe itna bura lag raha hai ki mera baby bro, mera sid mere saamne itna suffer kar raha hai and mein kuch nahi kar paa rahi...
Sid: aap kyun di??aap kyun sad ho rahe hoo?? Aap nahi pls..
Vaish(hugging him): i love you so much my baby bro...
Sid(hugging her back): i love you too dii...
They broke the hug...
Abhi(keeping his hand on sid's shoulder): dekh sid, god test zaroor le rahe hai but hume bhi god ko dekhana hai ki hum kisi se kam nahi hai... Sid, hum god ko prove kar dete hai ki bhale vo jo bhi karle, aakhir Jeet toh Teri hi hogi..
Vaish: yes sid.. Tera aur avneet ka pyaar sachcha hai.. and trust me.. sachche pyaar ko koi nahi hata sakta... Duniya ki koi bhi cheez, koi bhi power true love se badhkar nahi hai sid... Agar Tera aur Avu ka pyaar sachcha hua naa, toh dekhna, aaj nahi toh kal.. woh aur tu saath hi honge...
Abhi: yes chote... Issiliye khete hai 'Love has no Limits'... Bhalle jitne bhi problems aajaye.. true love usse overcome kar leta hai.. kabhi saath mein, toh kabhi Durr hoke.. but over come zaroor karta hai...

So, how was the chapter?? Tell me guysss.... Comments karna bhar bharke... Aaj ke chapter se we came to know ki sid never wanted any sexual contact with arishfa but alcohol... Most of the people asked me that how could sid just move on like this?? How could he accept arishfa this way.. so now you all got to know the answers to those questions... Are you guys satisfied with the answer?? Also tell me about the two support systems of sid that are Abhishek Nigam and Vaishnavi Nigam... Do you like their bond with sid or not?!

Do like and comment...

Words: 1759

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat