Chapter 133

Chapter 133~

Avu and sid both had tears... Sid was quiet the whole time lost and listening to her... He can't even imagine what the baby Avu has gone through...
He hugged Avu tightly...
Sid: mujhe kabhi bataya kyun nahi??
Avu: meine socha jo hogaya so hogaya.. uska kuch nahi kar sakte.. issliye socha ki woh sab yaad karke kya milega mujhe... And kisiko bhi batake i won't recieve anything.. iss liye kisi ko kuch nahi bataya..
Sid: kuch aur bhi hai jo tumhare life mein hua hai and you haven't told??
Avu: no.. i promise.. ajj sab bata diya tumhe... Sab kuch..
Sid(cupping her face, with tears): mujhse Matt chupaya karo please... Warna mujhe lagta hai ki mein tumhe kabhi jaan hi nahi paya... Mujhe feeling aati hai ki i failed as a husband, as a boyfriend, as a best friend...
Avu: noo.. you were, are and will always be the best husband, boyfriend and bestfriend anyone could get...aisa Matt socho.. i am sorry..please...
Sid: shh.. sorry nahi sunna hai... Bss mujhe promise chahiye ki aaj ke baad you wouldn't hide anything form me.. be it anything in your past, present or future..
Sid forwarded his hand..
Sid: doo promise..
Avu kept her hand on his assuring him and promising him the same..
Sid held her hand and kissed it.. he then kissed her forehead..
Sid: tumhare paas unki pic hai??
Avu: hmm..
Avu opened her face and showed their pic to sid..
Sid looked at them and then nodded giving her phone back to her.. 
Sid: what are you going to do now??
Avu: i don't know.. maybe.. maybe just wait and see what they do..
Sid: hmm..okk... Chalo abb soo jate hai... You are very tired..
Avu: hmm..
Sid laid down and spread his arms.. Avu smiled and came between his arms and snuggled into his chest.. sid caressed her hair and let sleep take over her..
Sid wasn't able to sleep... He was lost in his thoughts.. he knew his Avu is strong to look after and manage everything but on the other side, he also knew that when it is anything related to her family.. she gets weak... Family is her weakest as well as strongest point.. she has already lost her families so many times that she can't bear loosing them again.. he knows that she is the strongest but the thought that what will happen between Avu and her siblings would scare him.. Avu can't loose them again.. she can't loose the same set of people again... She had already lost them once and when she accepted and was trying to move on, maybe not completely but she moved on a bit, then they are again in her life... And now she cannot just loose them again.. she cannot and he knows that... He just wants her to reunite with them.. he just wants to see her happy and for that he knows he can't do anything in this matter except for standing by her side, supporting her and giving her a hand as well as shoulder for support.. and he is going to do that.. he is going to do all of that...
With these thoughts in his mind.. even sid didn't know when sleep took over him..

Next morning..
It was 10 currently and everyone was home.. everyone were in their respective rooms.. avu was on a call in the hall...
After sometime.. everybody heard loud noises and a lot of commotion from the hall and came out of their rooms towards the hall and widened their eyes seeing the scene in front of them...
They saw Avu and the man who had come yesterday with another girl standing in a triangle.. all had their guns pointed on eachother's head.. like the boy had two guns, one pointing towards the girl and other towards avu.. similarly the girl had two guns, one pointed towards the boy and another on avu's head and the same way Avu had two guns, one on the boy and one on the girl..
The only difference was the boy and girl were serious, their eyes were emotionless.. and Avu.. her eyes had tears filled... Her hands were shaking...
Abhi(whispers): yeh koun hai?
Reem(whispers, shocked): bhai and di?? Yahaan par??
Sid(whispers back): iske Bhai aur di jinki baat Avu kal kar rahi thi..
Vaish(whispers): but why are they standing this way pointing guns?? Ruko unhe..
Jaan(whispers): haan pls koi roko.. woh bhai and dii ko dekhke lagta nahi hai ki woh khud rukenge goli maarne ke pehle..
Sid(whispers): mein.. mein jaata hoon..
Bhav(whispers): wait sid.. mujhe jaane de.. udhar gun hai.. bohot risky hai..
Sid(whispers): but bhav-
Bhav(whispers, cuts him): trust me.. experience hai.. i can most probably escape from the gunshots.. don't worry..
Sid(whispers): but-
Bhav(whispers): jaane de..
Sid nodded not having any other option..
Bhav was about to go but stopped listening to the trio standing in the mid hall...
The siblings were unaware of the presence of the rest of the family..
Rohan: aaj saari hate khatam kar dete hai.. maar dete hai ek dusre ko... Hate bhi khatam and kaam bhi... Waise bhi iss hate ke saath i cannot live..
Shivu: right... And once and for all let's just finish this matter...
Hearing this avu's tears increased.. her vision got blur due to her tears.. she hands started shivering... She wasn't able to hold the gun in her hand... She was sweating and shaking..
Rohan: ONE..... TWO... THRE-
Avu: WAIT!!!
Rohan and shivu stopped and looked at her to see tears almost going to drop from her eyes..
The guns fell from avu's hands and she herself fell on her knees within few seconds bursting out...
Tears leaked at a high rate..
Avu(crying): i.. i can't... I can't...
Shivu: drama band kar apna..
Avu: drama nahi hai yeh... I love you guys still.. i still love you both.. nahi maar sakti aaplog ko... You guys hate me naa.. toh loo.. abb toh apne aap ko aapke hawale bhi karti hoon.. maar do.. maar do mujhe aaplog... Maardo mafia queen ko.. maar do avneet ko.. maar do.. just kill me.. because nor can I live with your hate nor can I hurt you... I just can't...
Rohan and shivangi's eyes also softened a bit seeing her but they maintained their serious faces..
Avu: Krupa... Bhej do mujhe Krupa ke paas.. i miss her.. i miss her a lot... Bhej doo uske paas... Ek wish thi uski ki humesha and humesha we stay together... She wanted ki you both, me and she always stay together.. but abb woh nahi rahi humare beech... And still she never wanted ki anything happens between us... It was her always first and last wish ki life mein jo hojaye we stay together like always... But we weren't able to fulfill her last wish tooo... I hate myself already for that.. nahi rehna mujhe iss hate ke saath... Maar do mujhe... Aaj Tak iss galat fehmi ke saath jee rahi thi ki you guys also left me and nahi rahe but jis dinn pata chala ki you guys are here, i thought ki krups ka yeh last wish we can fulfill.. we can live together but aaplog ka behaviour dekhke... I couldn't..  i just couldn't... I hate myself.. i really doo... Maar doo mujhe.. bss maardo..
The guns from Rohan and shivangi's hands also fell down.. hearing something about their sister Krupa was very emotional for them... Krupa had always been the jaan of this trio as she was the youngest amoung all... She was cared, loved and pampered the most.. and her loss had affected all three the most..
They also went on their knees and hugged Avu from both the sides.. all three of them were crying..
Avu(crying): i am sorry Bhai... Sorry dii..
Shivu: why you?? Please no.. i am sorry.. sorry Avu.. sorry Rohan... Sorry...
Rohan: paagal... Tu kisse sorry bol rahi hai... Sorry mujhe bolna chachiye.. sorry Avu.. sorry shivu...
Shivu(crying): kaan taras gaye the mere yeh naam sunne ke liye.. tumlog ko dekhne le liye aankhein marr rahi thi.. but woh ego.. that anger, that cloth of hate tied around my eyes was so strong ki... I am sorry..
Rohan: tum dono ko gale lagane ke liye pata nahi kitna wait Kiya... Har dinn, har raat, sirf tumlog ke thoughts... Kahan hoge.. kya kar rahe hoge.. kaise hoge.. everything...
Avu: i missed you both so much..
Everyone had tears in their eyes...
The three siblings broke the hug and stood upp...
Before anyone could say anything..
Avu: BHAIIII
Avu ran in front of Rohan and straight away fell down with a bullet within her...
Yes.. someone had aimed a bullet on Rohan, but Avu saw it and came in front to save Rohan..
All: AVUUUU...

Sidneet scenes???? Also the brother and sister returned.. but waittt... They reunited??? And as soon as they did, this is what Avu got in return????
What's going to happen nexttt???
Stay tuned...

Words: 1531

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat