Chapter 75

Chapter 75~

Later that evening..
Kids were in their rooms with the elders..

Vaish went to her room to find a box kept there wrapped in a beautiful reddish pink paper... She smiled confused and went towards it.. she found a note on top of it..
She opened it and read..

Note;
Dear love,
Abb toh samajh hi gayi hogi ki kisne diya hai.. haan toh sunnoo... Bohot dinn hogaye we haven't spent time together ALONE!! So aaj let's spend some quality time with each other...
Is box mein ek dress rakhi hai.. woh pehenke aajao garden mein... Let's enjoy our date today... College ki yaadein taza karenge.. and yes iske baare mein kisiko Matt batana.. chup chup milenge and bohot Masti karenge like we used to do in college..
Jaldi aana my senorita... I am waiting... I love you...
Yours
Dear
Sabse pyaara
Husband jo aaj ke liye tumhara boyfriend hai.. 😉❤️

Reading the letter.. vaish's eyes gleamed with happiness... You could see her eyes shinning and a big wide beautiful smile on her face..
She kept the letter aside and opened the box to find a very beautiful red coloured dress.. with a note

Note;
Red suits you my doll😉

She blushed reading both the notes and thought how romantic and stupid can this boy be..

She quickly took the dress and went to the washroom and changed.. she did very light makeup, wore some accessories which matched with the dress... Combed her hair and left it open..
She looked at herself one last time in the mirror and smiled brightly...
She then took her phone and left the room heading towards the garden...

Similar things took place with the rest ladies tooo...
Jaan was also sent a letter by faisu.. jai to Reem,bhav to Ash and sid to avuu...
All the ladies got ready and went down but all of them had different locations in their mansion...
Some in the garden, some near the pool, some on the terrace, some in some guest room, some in thier balcony...

Fainat' place... Terrace...

Jaan reached the terrace looking all stunning and was stunned to see the atmosphere in there... A beautifully decorated table was set there.. few fairy lights not very bright... It was very cozy and calm... She saw faisu sitting on one of the chairs scrolling through his phone.. she fake coughed to get his attention... He saw her and quickly pocketed his phone standing up not before giving a wide smile... He walked towards her and guided her towards the chair.. he pulled out a chair for her and let her sit comfortably on that and jogged to the other side sitting himself...
Faisu: you look very beautiful...
Jaan: thanks.. you're not less...
Faisu(horrified): i am beautiful??
Jaan(rolling eyes): aagayi apne usual form mein.. mein wohi Sochu ki how did mr Faisal Sheikh become such a gentleman and not do or ask anything stupid...
Faisu laughed seeing her reaction..
Faisu: mazak kar Raha tha jaan...
Jaan: better for you..
Faisu: tch.. achcha jaannnuuuu.. sunna naaa... Dekho kitni romantic decoration ki hai.. so abb tum bhi thodi romantic hojao...
Jaan looked around and her heart smiled automatically...
It was not something very big but even smallest to smallest thing can make a person happy if it is done specially for him/her with utmost love, care and respect..
She smiled and seeing her faisu smiled too...
And from here started their romantic date...

With Jaireem;
They were near the poolside..
Jai: you are looking too gorgeous Reem...
Reem(hair flip): woh toh mein humesha lagti hoon..
Jai(chuckled): yes i know.. but Aaj kuch zyada hii...
Reem looked towards him direct into his eyes and could see only and only love filled in his eyes... The love he has for her... The respect and care he has for her...
Reem(softly): thanks..
Jai smiled and held her hand..
Jai: all dreams came true naa Reem??
Reem: yes.. sapna dekha tha ki we will marry and stay together.. woh pura hogaya.. we dreamt to have cute little munchkins and we have such adorable ones... We prayed for all the group to stay together always and we are together... All dreams are fulfilled..
Jai: true.. pata hi nahi chala yeh sab kab hogaya.. it feels as if kal hi toh college mein the and aaj.. parents.... A long long way it was but with you near me made it very easy and beautiful...
Reem smiled hearing it...
Reem: i love you..
Jai: love you too...
And they continued their sweet romantic talks...

Bhavnoor were in a guestroom...
Ash: thank you so much bhav... Aaj bohot time baad we both are together like this on an actual date..
Bhav: true.. but thank you ki zaroorat nahi hai... I love you issliye Kiya naa..
Ash: i love you too...
Bhav smiled and kissed her cheeks..
They both spent the whole night romancing with few kisses and sweet talks...

Now let's come to sidneet...
They were in sid's balcony..
A cozy setup was there with a small sofa, cushions, fairy lights, some snacks and a blanket... A perfect place to chill,relax and become calm and romantic...
Avu: i can't belive sid, we are soon going to start our new life.. a married life..
Sid: yes.. we had always wished for it and abb dekho pura ho raha hai toh
Avu(completes his sentence): yakeen nahi ho raha hai..
Sid: yes.. exactly..
Avu: bhagwaan ne bhale bohot tests liye and bohot problems bhi dii but I guess all that was worth it for this beautiful life which we are going to live now..
Sid: true... I can see our future very colourful and pretty Avu..
Avu: me too..
Avu: waise tumne aage ka kya socha hai??
Sid: in the sense??
Avu: like kuch plans hoga Naa.. ki after wedding yeh karenge, woh karenge and all..
Sid: kiye toh bohot hai..
Avu(excited): toh batao Naa..
Sid: noo.. dheere dheere pata lag jayega.. mein nahi bata raha abhi..
Avu pouted cutely...
Sid: waise tum batao tumne kya socha hai..
Avu: yes.. soo.. meine bohot kuch socha hai but ek main cheez hai ki hum humesha lunch saath mein karenge.. like either your office, or mine or at home.. jidhar bhi but lunch saath mein...
Sid(smiles): okk done.. perfect...
Avu smiled brightly and kissed his cheek..
He kissed her forehead and continued talking....

All the couples were talking, giggling, and romancing.. after sometime they had something like snacks and headed towards their room to sleep all cuddled up with their partners...
All reached their rooms and the boys sent a thumbs up emoji (👍) in their only boys group...
Yes, it was a common plan of all the boys to take their respective girls on a date and enjoy this night making it memorable..
They had included the elders in it so that they could look after the kids...
And with this the beautiful and eventful day came to an end...

Sooooo... How was the chapterrr???
Chapter credits goes to heeya... @sidneet_iz_world.13
She gave me the idea of what to write in this chapter... Thanks a lot....
Hope all of enjoyed this cute sa, pyaara sa, romantic chapter... tell me your views...
Also meine yeh chapter neend mein likha hai..😅 sooo not a very nice one i guess....

Like, share comment and follow...

Words: 1247

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat