Chapter 79

Chapter 79~

The door bell rang..
The person from the court had come to get the signs of the going to be couples and their witnesses..
Everyone greeted him and the procedure took place...
Sid and Avu signed the paper with wide smiles... Va and abhi signed the paper as witnesses from sid's side and Reem and jai signed the paper as witnesses from avu's side... All the formalities were completed...
The person congratulated them for their new start and went away after greeting everyone....
(Soo i don't have any idea about all this court marriage procedure and all... I tried reading about it online but didn't get much info... As because all info i was getting was that the couple needs to go to court with their witnesses... But i needed this court marraige to be completed at home itself... So I hope I haven't hurted anyone's feelings by writing this... Hope you forgive me if it's wrong..)
All the youngster ( except sidneet): HO GAYA SIDNEET DA VYAH COMPLETE!!!!!!
All(excited): YESSSSSS
Everyone were very happy...
All: CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSS....
Sidneet: Thank youuuuuu....
Everyone were very happy... They started hugging eachother and dancing... Abhi put songs on full volume in his phone and everyone were swaying and dancing with it... It looked like a festival was being celebrated... Sweets were fed to everyone which sid had brought before itself...
Sid went towards avu and opened his arms... Avu hugged him with tears in her eyes...
It was their dream to get married one day and finally their dream has come true... They were feeling blessed and grateful... A new feeling, a new relation was emerging between the two...
Listening to the music even the kids came to the hall running and saw everyone dancing...
They got excited and went towards them...
Everyone saw the kids and called them towards themselves dancing with them... They told the kids about sidneet's marraige increasing their excitement..
Sid picked both kiyu and aru together and started dancing with them in his arms... Both were shouting with excitement, cheering and laughing out loud with dancing..
Avu was seeing them with a huge smile.. she looked towards everyone's happy faces with tears in her eyes and a big smile on her face...
The only thought running in avu's mind was- ' Life is going to be Beautiful! '
She wiped her tears and joined everyone in dancing, laughing and enjoying...
It was time for light and colours to be filled in thier lives...

After sometime all got tired and settled on the sofa switching the music off... All had huge smiles on their faces...
Sidneet touched va's feet taking her blessings and then touched all the elders feet...
They then also took their place on the couch with aru on sid's lap and kiyu on avu's lap..
Bm: waise sid, tune yeh sab kiya kab??
Sid: jab court marraige ka tay hua tha tab hi se papers arrange karna start kar diya tha meine.. and aaj afternoon mein papers hi arrange kar raha tha..
All: ohh okk...
They continued their chit chat and after sometime all got up and headed towards their room...
Avu went to her room and opened the cupboard to see it empty again...
She frowned and out of nowhere, sid came out in her room from behind the cupboard scaring her...
Avu: Aaaaaaaaaaaa...
Sid: shantt.. it's mee..
Avu: ohh.. thank god it's you.. daara dete hoo..aise koun aata hai??
Sid(monkey grin, raising hand): me
Avu(chuckled): paagal...
Avu: waise tumne mere kapde dekhe??
Sid: haan..
Avu: kidhar hai??
Sid: tumhare upar..
Avu: matlab??
Sid(duh tone): tumhi ne toh pehne hai Mrs Nigam...
Avu: tchh.. yaar sid... Tum na humesha aise karte hoo..
Sid(chuckled): achcha achcha okk..
Avu: abb batao.. kaha rakhe mere kapde??
Sid(leaning on the cupboard) : tumhare kamre ke cupboard mein..
Avu: but yahan toh nahi hai..
Sid: haan.. toh yeh toh tumhara kamra bhi nahi hai..
Avu: toh konsa hai mera kamra??
Sid: Yaahan se two doors ki doori mein...
Avu crossed her hand near her chest and looked towards him raising an eyebrow...
Sid: Mrs Nigam... Tum kitni bhulakad ban gayi hoo... As we discussed, humare shaadi ke baad you'll shift to my room which will be our room.. and humari shaadi kuch der pehle ho gayi hai.. so tumhare kapde humare room mein hai..
Avu widened her eyes..
Avu: but abhi abhi toh hum bahar se aaye hai.. itni jaldi shift kaise hogaye...
Sid(smirking):i have my own ways...
Avu(mimicking): i have my own ways...
Sid pouted.. avu moved him in the side and went towards her new room which was now their new room..
It was the start to a new chapter in their life... The married life... They surely will face a lot of ups and downs in their life but they are together now... And hopefully wouldn't leave the others hand...

The next day...
It was breakfast time and everyone were present on the table...
Vansh: chachii...
Vansh: chachi...
Atlast vansh went and softly pulled avu's dress for getting her attention...
Avu: huh?? Haan bolo vansh...
Vansh(pout): mein aapko kabse bula raha hoon... Aap sunn hi nahi Rahi hoo...
Avu: but tum toh apni Chachi ko bula rahe ho naa??
Vansh: haan...
Avu: and mein tumhari bhua hoon Naa???
Vansh: nahi..
Avu looked at him confused...
Vansh: chachu ne mujhe aapko chachi bulane ko bola hai...
Avu: konse chachu ne??
Vansh: sid chachu ne..
Avu hit her hand on her forehead and looked towards her dear husband who gave a sheepish smile to her...
Avu raised her eyebrow at him asking the reason why he had done that...
Sid: abb woh tumhe bhua bulata and mujhe chachu and hum dono husband and wife.. thoda ajeeb nahi hota??
Avu chuckled at his words..
Sid: and waise bhi husband wife ke hisaab se he would have to call me fufaji if you be his bhua... And fufaji bohot old fashioned sound karta hai... So I thought chachu - chachi is a better option..?
All laughed on the two of them... Avu also laughed at the stupid thinking of sid...
Avu: achcha.. abb batao kya chahiye..
Vansh: woh mujhe paani chahiye...
Avu:abhi laati hoon...
Avu brought water from him and everybody ate their breakfast happily...

That's all for today's chapter.... Sidneet ki shaadi hogayiiiii!!!!!! Tell me how do you feel....
Waiting for this day in real life too... Anywayssss..... Tell me your reviews....
Also things going very smooth from lot of days right?? Kuch kardoo??😏

Like, share, comment and follow...

Words: 1107

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat