Chapter 22

Chapter 22~

Yeh chapter shivi dii ke special request par...🤗♥️

They all reached the club..they were standing outside the club...
Faisu: sid, chal naa.. leave it..let's go inside..
Jai: sid, iss sign ko chhod naa..
Vaish: yes sid, yeh hum sab ko pata tha ki London Avu ka adda hai... We were prepared for it..
Jaan: and yeh club uska hai but iska yeh matlab toh nahi naa ki woh hume idhaar mil jayegi.. uska aur bohot saara property hai..tu aise karne lagega toh hum hotel ke bahar kadam bhi nahi rakh payenge..
Reem(in her mind): i know sid, ki tujhe uske own kiye property mein nahi jaana but sorry... Mujhe usse milna hai iss liye yeh wala club choose Kiya Jo uska hai...
Sid: theek hai guys..chalo..chalte hai andar..but agar woh dikhi toh mein tabhi ke tabhi hotel chala jaunga..
Abhi: yes ok..toh chale andar..
Ashi: ek minute..
Abhi: abb kya??
Ashi went towards sid and hooked her hands in his hands and told..
Ashi: everyone should know who he belongs too... Abb chalte hai..chale?
Reem:(in her mind): he belongs to only one person that is Avu and no one else..
Reem(loudly): chalo chalte hai andar..warna pura time yehi reh jayenge..

They entered inside and there was loud music all four sides, people were drinking, dancing, some were making out...
Vaishu(pointing towards one corner): let's go to that place, people are less there..
All: yes.ok

Reem's pov
We entered the club and i looked all over but couldn't find you Avu... You are not in the club...but I won't loose hope...I'll find you Avu...

They all went and settled in that corner and abhi with faisu went to bring drinks for all...
Faisu: here are your drinks ladies and gentlemen..
Everyone chuckled and mouthed a thank you...
Abhi(forwarding his hand towards vaishu): dance my lady??
Vaishu(accepting his hand): suree... Let's goo..
Abhinavi left to dance and also slowly slowly fainat and jaireem also went to the dance floor..
Ashi: let us also go sid, let us also dance...
Sid: no Ashi, I am not in mood..
Ashi(mummered but sid heard): what's the use of coming to the club when you don't dance..
Hearing this Sid remembered the time he had gone to club with Avu...

Flashback:
The group was going to the club, evryone got ready and left for the club...
Sid: comeon Avu, let's dance...
Avu: no sid, I don't dance..
Reem: haww lier Avu, you were the best in dancing..
Avu: yes Reem, but now I don't dance..
Sid: come naa..pllss... With me...just for sometime let's dance..
Avu: but Sid-
Sid(cuts her): what's the use of coming to the club when you don't dance..
Avu: achcha ok baba..let's goo..
Sid: yesssss....
Sid went on one knee and forwarded his hand to Avu..Avu accepted his hand and both went to dance giggling...
They both were dancing very closely... Sid's hand on avu's waist and avu's hand around sid's neck.. they both were grooving with the beats... Dim light, romantic song, and sidneet together.. (hayee..best...😍)
After sometime, they came back from the dance floor... And played the most famous game of ffs that's truth and dare..
Abhi: wait, I'll get a bottle..
Abhi went and came back with a bottle..
Jai rotated the bottle and it stopped at jaan..
Sid: truth or dare bawli??
Jaan: uhmm...I'll choose.... Truth..
Reem: I'll ask..I'll ask..I'll ask...
All: okok..
Reem: soooooo.... What was the last lie you told to faisu??
Jaan: reeem..kyun phasa rahi hai?? I take dare guys...
Reem: no..no..no..no.. now you can't change...chal bata..last jhut kya tha jo tune mere bhai ko bola tha...
Jaan: tere saamne hi bola tha.. faisu mujhe date pe nahi leke Jaa Raha tha instead usse gym jaane ki padi thi.. toh meine usse kaha ki gym band hai.. but vo meri baat nahi maana...so Reem ke madad se meine usse yakeen dilaya ki gym band hai and then atlast vo mujhe date par leke Gaya par date se aate hue usne gym ko khula dekh liya tha... Toh meine usse jhoot kahekar jai ko phasa diya bolke ki jai ne mujhe kaha tha ki gym band hai...
Jai: tabhi..tabhi..faisu mere paas aake mujhe bola ki.."khud toh gym jaana nahi hai, dusro ko bhi Matt jaane de" aur isse pehle mein pucho ki kya hua, bhaisab chale bhi Gaye...
Evryone laughed and continued..
Jaan spinned the bottle and in ladies on vaishu..
Vaishu: dare...
Avu: mein doongi dare...
All: ok..
Avu: your dare is to flirt and talk with (pointing towards a man)that man in such a way like you are his gf...
Abhi: nahi avneetay... Flirt kyun?? Kuch aur Dede..
Avu: bhai, stop being jello and di, jaake dare complete Karo..
Vaish: ok..
Vaishu went towards that man..
That man was on a call with his girlfriend
Vaishu: hey baby!!
Man: excuse me
Vaishu: mele babu ne thana thaya??
Man: yeh kya paagal panti hai?? Aap kon ho ma'am mein aapko nahi janta
Vaishu: alle baby!! Mein tumhari gf and soon to be wife!!
Gf on call: wtf?! You're cheating me!!
Man: no baby!! Tum galat samajh rahi hoo
Gf: mein galat samajh rahi??? Jao.. tum jao .. issi ke paas jao..
Man: kiske paas??
Gf: wohi 'mele babu ne thana thaya' wali ke paas!!
Man: arre baby aisa kuch nahi hai!! Mein sach bol raha hoon!! Mujhe nahi pata woh koun hai!!
Gf: achcha.. tumhe nahi pata?? Toh kisse pata hoga?? Mein tumse breakup kar rahi hoon..jao .. ussi ke saath jaake raho..
Man: arre..baby..aisa Matt Karo..
Vaishu: excuse me, aap Rohan ho naa??
Man: koun Rohan?? Mein Rohan nahi hoon, nor mein kissi Rohan ko jaanta hoon... Na hi mein aapko jaanta hoon..koun hai aap..
Vaishu: ok sorry bhaisab.. it's dark so I thought you as someone else..
Man: woh theek hai but bhaisab?? Mein tumhe bhaisab lagta hoon??
Vaish: nah-nahi.. uhmm...aap apni gf se baat kijiye mein jaati hoon..
Vaishu left and that man with his gf on call..
Vaishu came back to the group and the group burst out laughing..
Jaan (mimicking vaishu): 'mele Babu ne thana thaya?' haahahahaha...
Reem: 'alle baby!! Mein tumhari gf and soon to be wife" hahahahahaha..
Like this they played some more rounds and then got up to leave.. They went outside the club and the boys went to bring their bikes and girls were standing in front of the club only waiting for them..
When suddenly....

That's it for the chapter... Meet you in the next chapter... Comment your views on this chapter.. bubayeeee.....

Words : 1144

Your writer
Rhea.
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat