Chapter 58

Chapter 58~

Sid(rubbing her back): shhuuuu... Shant.... Chup hojao... Kuch nahi hua hai... Shantttt ho jaoooo...
But kiyu was no where to calm down...
Sid got up with her still carrying her and her head buried in his neck...
Sid started walking to and fro trying to calm kiyu down...
Faisu: yeh koun hai aari??
Aari: dad, yeh kiyu hai..
Simi: kiyaara hai... Aru ke class mein hai...
Aru: meri bestfliend hai.. (meri bestfriend hai.. )
Vansh: and meli sistel (and meri sister)
Abhi: iski mom ya dad hai yahan par??
Ri: dadii ke saath..
Aari: kiyu ki mom, dadi dadu ke saath baat kar rahi hai..
Abhi: ohk.. sid isse iski mom ke paas leke jaate hai.. only she can calm her down..
Sid just nodded and he was also very worried for kiyu...
Hugging sid, kiyu started calming down a bit but still she was crying loudly... She was feeling protected in sid's embrace but he is unknown to her, and so she was not totally comfortable.. what i mean is, she still needed her mom to become calm...
Sid with kiyu, youngsters and the kids went inside the mansion..
As soon as they opened the door, the noise of kiyu crying went till the hall...

Meanwhile the elders and Avu and bhavnoor...
The noise of kiyu crying came till the hall...
Bhav(worried): yeh kiyu hai naa??
Avu(scared): oh god.. aise kyun ro rahi hai??
Ash: bohot  zorr se roo rahi hai..
Avu quickly got up from the sofa and started rushing towards the place from where the noise was coming..
But before she could exit the hall, sid with kiyu in his arms entered... Youngsters and kids following him behind...  Sid was still trying to calm kiyu down but wasn't able to...
As soon as Avu saw kiyu, she just ran towards her and took kiyu in her arms rubbing her back...
Seeing Avu in front of them, the youngsters stood their in shock... They weren't able to move nor process anything.. the most shock was sid... He got a big shock seeing her in front of him.. he couldn't believe it... He came back to his senses hearing avu's voice..
Avu(patting and rubbing kiyu's back + worried): shuu.. kya hua kiyu?? Pls tell me bachcha... Shantt hoja my princess...
Kiyu(crying + hiccupping): m..(hiccup).. mum..(hiccup)..mumma....
Avu(with tears in her eyes): shant meri princess.. dekho mumma idhar hi hai.. kiyu aise royegi toh mumma ko bhi Rona aajayega.. pls bata naa kiyu, what happened?? Mumma ko bohot tension ho rahi hai kiyu...
And that's it... One more shock for sid.. like the biggest shock for sid... Hearing mumma from kiyu's mouth that too for Avu, was a very very big shock for him... Sid froze... He couldn't process a single thing that's happening around him.. it's like life is playing a game with him.. the only thought revolving around sid's mind was 'did she move on?' whose answer was quite evident to him.. he could clearly see that Avu has moved on and now has a daughter... These thoughts were bringing tears in his eyes...
The rest of the group was also in shock, first Avu present here, in their mansion, in front of them and next, she has a daughter!!!
The elders were also very worried for kiyu.. seeing such a bubbly and cheerful girl cry like this was making them very worried..
Avu(very worried): kiyuuu.. please bachcha.. bata naa mumma ko.. mumma ko nahi batayegi toh kaise pata chalega mumma ko ki aapko kya hua hai... Pls bata naa beta..
Va: vansh, kiyu ko kya hua?? Aise kyun ro rahi hai??
Vansh: dadi.. hum slide pal khel lahe the tab kiyu gir gaayi.. and usse pail mein chot lag gayi hai.. (dadi.. hum slide par khel rahe the tab kiyu gir gaayi.. and usse pair mein chot lag gayi hai..)
Avu quickly held kiyu's leg with her hand and looked there only to find a not so big wound.. but a wound is a wound...
Avu's eyes were filled with tears...
Avu(rubbing kiyu's back): shuuu.. kuch nahi hua hai...
By now kiyu calmed down and now she was just sobbing silently....
Avu: meri brave girl hai naa kiyu... Aise nahi rote.. shant ho jao..
Kiyu(weakly, crying): da-daddy's g-gi-girl...
Avu(wiping her own tears): ye-yes daddy's girl... Daddy's girl itni weak thodi naa hoti hai.. you are toh daddy's brave girl right?? Toh shant hojao pls... daddy's girl itni weak hoti hai kya??
Kiyu nodded in no still burrying her head in avu's shoulder..
Avu: phir?? Daddy ko pata chalega ki aap aise roye phir kya hoga?? Kiyu is a brave girl..naa??
Kiyu nodded in yes with her head buried still..
Avu:  chal shant hojao... Dekho mumma hai naa aapke paas.. shant hoja meri doll... My princess pls..
Kiyu nodded in a yes...
Hearing daddy's girl and what would her dad think knowing she cried so badly was only strengthening sid's doubt that she moved on.. though now i wouldn't say that it is a doubt as sid understood that Avu moved on,married another man and has kiyu with her...
Avu tried freeing herself from kiyu's deadly grip but was unable to.. she looked towards bhav who nodded..
Bhav came towards the two and tried taking kiyu away from Avu..
Bhav:mamu hai baby... Aaja mamu ke paas.. come my doll..
Kiyu slowly left Avu and went towards bhav...
Kiyu(sobbing silently): ma-mamu..
Bhav(rocking her front and back): yes my doll.. dekho mamu aa gaye hai... Abb meri doll Rona band karegi naa??
Kiyu didn't respond but was just hugging him tightly...Avu quickly wiped her tears...
Avu(caressing kiyu's hair): kiyu, ekdum chup hojao abb.. kuch nahi hua hai baccha... You are toh daddy's princess na.. and daddy's princess itni chhoti chhoti baat par nahi roti... Pls ekdum chup hojao...
Kiyu finally calmed down.. she stopped crying but was still hugging bhavesh..
Avu(forwarding her hands towards kiyu): aaja.. mumma paas aaja.. we will wash our face and then medicine laga lenge.. ok?? Aajao.. chaloo..
Kiyu slowly lifted her head and looked towards Avu... Seeing kiyu's red eyes, Avu again got tears in her eyes.. she controlled herself and took kiyu... She and Ash went towards the washroom to wash kiyu's face and put medicine and bandage on kiyu's wound..
After they left, all looked towards sid to see him all emotionless... He had tears in his eyes lost in his own thoughts... He wasn't moving.. he just freezed.. abhi shook sid a bit and he came out of his thoughts...
Abhi(softly): Sid-
Sid just looked towards abhi and more tears started coming out of his eyes...
He just went away from there... He ran towards his room..
Everyone was going to go to his room including aru but abhi stopped them..
Abhi: let me go pls...
Vaish: haan.. this is correct.. sid abhi ke saamne open up karta hai.. let him go..
Everyone nodded and stopped...
Everyone's face was a sad one... Everybody were in tension.. first because of kiyu and avu's condition and then due to sid's condition.. kids tough they weren't understanding much, but seeing such a gloomy and dull atmosphere, they themselves were on verge of crying...even bhavesh was very sad.. he could understand sid's pain.. he was very sad seeing sid's condition..
The ladies took the kids to their room because they were also dirty while playing in the ground... But soon returned back leaving kids in their room only...

Meanwhile with abhi..
He went towards sid's room which was fortunately not locked.. he peeked inside to see sid sitting on the ground leaning on the bed, with streams of water flowing down his eyes..
Abhi slowly went towards sid and sat next to him.. he kept his hand on sid's shoulder.. sid came out of his thoughts and looked towards abhi.. his eyes were red due to crying.. cheeks red and wet.. eyes swollen.. sid looked and saw abhi was alone in the room.. in a second he hugged abhi and burst out crying..

Sooo... How is today's chapter.. ??? Two shocks for the group together... Tell me did you get the feeling of a mom worrying seeing her child got hurt?? Was this chapter emotional?? Tbh.. i was crying in middle while writing this chapter... Tell me about sid's condition.. give overall review of this chapter..
And pls.. all of you answer this one question compulsorily...
Are you guys liking this story??

Don't forget to like, share , follow and tell me the answer of the question asked above in the comments...bubayyeee...

Words: 1460

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat