Chapter 52

Chapter 52~

Yeh chapter specially shivi dii ke liye hai.. today is her birthday so yeh mere taraf se gift hai!!!
Happy Birthday diduuuu!!! 🎂🎁🎉🍰🎈

Now let's start with our chapter... 🤗 (Long chapter😉)

2 days later;
A plane landed in India... Many people got down.. amoung them, a man, two ladies with two children stepped out of the plane..

Lady1 pov;
After 8 years i am coming back to India... This air, this feeling, you can't get in any place other than India...  it feels so good but as well as that I am nervous.. i am so close to him... After 5 years i am this near him.. i have come here for business... I want to grow my company and power of the mafia queen in India too...  I hope only that happens... I have also realised something... Yes.. i have... I should have listened to him.. once atleast... Atleast once.. but what I thought wasn't wrong too... He was drunk and told everything true... I don't know.. i just don't know.. sometimes I feel i was wrong and sometimes I feel that I was absolutely right.. but wait.. why am I even thinking all this now.. he is married, has a son and is a happy family... He must have forgotten me long back... And i should too... Kiyu is my daughter and she is my family.. and well about her father.. leave him..  there is no use thinking about all this.. i should just focus on the reason I came here.. yes...

(So you all might have guessed that it is Avneet... Yes.. they all have landed in india..)

Her thoughts were broken by a sound...
Kiyu(pulling avu's top): mumma mumma..
Avu(snaps out of her thoughts): yes.. yes..
Kiyu: what ale you doin staldin here?? Leggoooo... (What are you doing standing here?? Let's goo)
Avu: huh?? Ahh..yes.. let's goo.. let's goo...
Kiyu smiled widely and ran towards bhavnoor and vansh..

They went to the place where baggage was being given.. they took thier suitcases and got into a car zooming towards their house...

They stopped in front of a big mansion..
They got down the car and headed inside the mansion...
Kiyu and Vansh became excited and ran inside the mansion shouting...
Kiyu and vansh: yayayyayyyyyyyyyayayyayyyyyyyy
Bhavnoor and avu chuckled behind...
Avu(shout so that they can hear): samhaal ke...
All of them went inside and settled in their huge mansionnn...

Bhavnoor's room...
Bhavesh was sitting on the bed lost in deep thoughts...

Bhav's pov;
(Please read this pov.. it's important.. you'll get to know things happened in those 5 years)

As we promised mom, hum har mahine India aate hai.. hum in the sense, me, ashnoor and vansh.. sahi hi kehte hai.. time changes, people change, surroundings change.... As time goes forward everything starts to change.. similarly, our life also changed... What had happened between sid and Avu 5 years back is unknown to everyone... Only they themselves know what had happened... Avu doesn't tell me only.. whenever I try to ask she just changes the topic or ignores it... Same goes with sid... As soon as all left to India.. within a few days maa called saying sid is getting married.. i was shocked... I had always thought to clear everything out between the two and help them start their new life.. but yeh kya twist aagayi kahani mein.. sid ki shaadi Tai kardi vibha aunty ne.. sid wasn't happy with this wedding too but still agreed for vibha aunty... I got to know that the bride would be arishfa... I didn't want to tell this to Avu but eventually had too... She was very sad when she got to know about this.. obviously she didn't show but i know her this much... Her smile went away.. sid and Arishfa had a simple court marraige... and after a few days we got another shock.. i still remember that day clearly... Me, ashnoor and Avu were talking when suddenly Avu got up and ran to her room.. we got startled and ran behind her to find her puking... She then got up and cleaned herself very weakly... Later that day she fainted and when we called the doctor we got to know that she is pregnant... we were shocked, Avu herself was shocked... Slowly slowly we digested the fact and that unborn child became a reason for Avu to live, to become happy.. but god wasn't satisfied with it.. he gave us one more shock... Just after a few days of sid and arishfa's marraige, we got to know that arishfa is pregnent... after a month me and ashnoor were marrying.. we went to India for the marraige.. Avu didn't come with us because obviously she was pregnant and if she came others could also find out about her pregnancy... She stayed back.. i had thought that mine and ashnoor's marraige would become a chance for sidneet to meet and clear out things but I guess luck was not with us.. Avu didn't come only.. after few days, Jaireem got married and we learnt that jannat is pregnant.. soon vaishu di gave birth to a cute little angel whom they named Simran... Simran Nigam... All call her Simi... And one more amazing thing.. it was such an extraordinary coincidence, aru i mean Arthav Nigam and kiyu aka Kiyaara were born on the same day... After few months jannat gave birth to a cute little girl who was named Aarisna.. we all call her Aari.. ashnoor also gave birth to vansh... soon Reem also got pregnant with twins... She gave birth to a boy and girl... Rihan and Rihana... We call the boy Ri and girl as Ria with love.. vaishu dii got pregnant for the second time and this time it was a boy, Vaishek ... Yaa.. they kept his name as a mixture of both Abhishek and vaishnavi... This way a beautiful family was made.. these all changes brought happiness in the family but on the other side, in this five years we lost our ammi... She left us 3 years back.. she died due to cancer... She was on last stage of cancer and we didn't even know.. one day she fell extremely ill and when we got her checkup done, it was detected that she is suffering from cancer and cannot be cured.. Avu broke... She was again going into depression but I must say kiyu played a very important role from saving Avu from going into depression.. she was very small, didn't understand anything... But her one smile or word or laughter could bring a smile on avu's face... She knew she had to live for kiyu... And that thought motivated her to stay out of depression.. accept the reality and move on.. and she did... Whereas on the other side.. about sid.. he got married, got a little baby boy... He didn't even understand what actually happened in his life.. he shows everyone that he is very happy but from inside, he is broken... Totally broken...he is not happy with his life.. and that's true.. he never wanted to marry anyone other than Avu but life, circumstances, fate and destiny made him do so... He always wanted a child with Avu but he got a child with arishfa... Sid very maturely took up the responsibility of a husband as well as a father.. the cheerful, bubbly, childish sid is hidden somewhere... Is lost... The only times sid is happy from his heart is when he is with aru.. he smiles with his heart... He is surely very happy with his family too but that happiness is incomplete... And that can be seen in his eyes, in his smile.. only one person is there who can fill back that happiness and that's Avu but........

My thoughts were broken by a hand on my shoulder...
I turned back and found ashnoor..
She came forward and wiped my tears that's when I noticed that tears were flowing out..
She then hugged my arm with her head on my shoulder..

Ash(softly): kya soch rahe the?
Bhav: nothing much...  Vo 5 years mein kya kya change ho gaya naa??
Ash: hmm.. i still want sid and Avu to come together bhavu...
Bhav: me too.. but kya kar sakte hai?? Sid is married.. both are busy in their own life..
Ash: but both are not happy also naa...
Bhav: we have got absolutely no solution to this... Hum agar sidneet ke beech ki problems bhi Durr Kara de tab bhi they can't start a future together.. sid has arishfa with him.. and he cannot leave her..
Ash: you are right...
Bhav: hmm

Bhav also kept his head on top of ashnoor's head..

That's it for the chapter.... Comment your views on it... Tell me your reviews.. also tell me how were those 5 years?? Also Avu is confused if she was wrong or right...
It's true.. time changes, people change, thoughts change, surroundings too change...
Any experience of yours which can tell about the above line... Do share it with me in the comments...
Don't forget to like, and comment...

Words: 1541

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat