Chapter 67

Chapter 67~

After few days...
It's like one week of the lockdown is completed....
It was night time and sidneet were sitting in the garden...
Sid: Avu..
Avu: hmm...
Sid: i want to tell you something..
Avu: kya?
Sid: Avu please listen to me once.. please
Avu just looked towards him
Sid: uss dinn-
Avu(cuts him): siddharth please.... I don't want to remember that day..
Sid: but tum meri baat ek baar sunno toh sahi
Avu(sternly): i told naa ki mujhe uss din ke baare mein baat nahi karni hai...
Sid: but why??
Avu: mujhe uss dinn ko bhulna hai.. i don't want to remember it again and again...
Sid(frustrated): nahi baat karni, nahi baat karni, nahi baat karni.. jabse aayi ho yehi keh rahi hoo... Yahan mein pichle kitne time se tumhe kuch batane ki koshish kar raha hoon but nahi.. tumhe toh sunna hi nahi hai...
Avu: haan toh nahi sunna toh nahi sunna... Baar baar kyun aa jate ho vo batane??
Sid: Because I FUCKING CARE AND STILL LOVE YOU!!!! AND MUJHE SAB CLEAR KARNA HAI!!!
Avu looked towards him in shock..
She then looked the other side with a straight face..
Avu: you dont...
Sid: AND WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE IT?? TUM HO KOUN?? YAHAN MEIN PAGLO JAISE TUMHARE PEECHE PADA HUA HOON TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BUT NAHI MAHARANI KO TOH KUCH SUNNA HI NAHI HAI!!!
Avu: KYA SUNNU MEIN?? HAAN?? KYA?? YEHI KI TUMNE WOH GALTI SE BOL DIYA THA?? YOU WERE DRUNK MR SIDDHARTH NIGAM!!! AND NASHE KE HAALAT MEIN SAB SACH NIKALTA HAI!!
Sid: I WASNT!!!
Avu: DONT LIE!!
Sid(moist eyes): mein kyu jhoot bolunga-
Avu(cuts him): i would have never come here if it wasn't for vibha maa!!!
Avu told this and got up heading towards her room with moist eyes..
Sid didn't even stop her... He was just looking at her.. as she went away he realised what had just happened...

Sid's pov;
Shit yaarrrrrr!!! Shitttttt!!!!! Why the hell did i shout???? I just ruined the whole damn thing!!! Last time bhi anger and frustration and iss baar bhi!!!!! Ahhhh!!! Sab bigaad diya meine!!! Abb woh jitna baat karti hai woh bhi nahi karegi mujhse!!! Why sid why???? Why don't I have control on my mouth??? Why!!!????

Tears were leaking out of his eyes.. He slowly got up and went towards his room and fell on the bed sobbing and cursing his fate... Slowly sleep took over him..

The next whole day passed... Sid didn't talk much to Avu.. Avu was also feeling bad.. sid was somewhere trying to ignore Avu.. he was whole day in his room busy in work.. all were worried by his sudden change in behaviour.. he spoke to kiyu but very little, when speaking and spending time with kiyu is the most favourite thing for sid to do... Abhinavi didn't know about that night... But when they tried asking sid anything about Avu, all his face would reflect was loss of hope.. they just wished and hoped that sid would not loose all his hopes... They wanted sid and Avu to be together... They wanted sidneet together and this time forever... They just didn't want sid to give up...

The next day...
Finally a Sunday means a day for everyone to relax.. take a break from their busy schedules... Spend time with their families and friends.. spend sometime with themselves... Pamper themselves... Basically a Funday...
But this Sunday was different for sid...
Sid didn't come out of his room since morning.. he wanted to do meetings and work on this Sunday but was strictly prohibited by abhinavi and va... He just locked himself inside...
Elders and kids were sitting in their rooms and youngsters were sitting in the hall gossiping but two people were missing... One is sid and the other is Avu....
Avu was also in her room... Thinking something... She was thinking on the same topic since last day.. infact from the time she and sid had that argument... It was like she is mentally preparing herself for something.. she was fighting with her own self and finally took a decision.. and this time she was sure that she is not looking back and doing whatever she has thought...
Just then kiyu came in her room...
Kiyu: mumma.. evelyone is calling you down.. ( mumma.. everyone is calling you down..)
Avu: uhmm yaa coming..
Kiyu:okk...
Kiyu turned to leave but Avu called her ...
Avu: kiyu..
Kiyu(turned towards her): yes mumma..
Avu: meri ek help karogi kya??
Kiyu: yesh.. bolo..
Avu: uhm.. siddharth ke room mein jao and usse bolo ki i have called him down in the hall...
Kiyu: you mean mein super hero ko bulau??
Avu: yaa.. but bulake tum khelne chali Jana... Ok??
Kiyu: okkieee..
Avu: thank you baby..
Kiyu just smiled and went towards sid's room...
Avu took a deep breath and relaxed her mind... She then got up and moved down...

On the other hand in sid's room...
Sid was just sitting on the chair in his room with eyes closed.. his and avu's memories were playing in his head... Tears stinging his eyes.. a small sad smile playing on his lips... He was lost in his thoughts which were broken by a knock on the door... He opened his eyes and looked towards the door.. he heard someone outside the door and banging it softly...
He wiped his tears and got up from his chair moving towards the door... He opened and saw no one there.. just then he felt someone tap his legs.. he looked down to find kiyu there... He picked her up..
Kiyu(happily): superrr herooo...
Sid(small smile): hello cutie pie... So what's my princess doing??
Kiyu: playingggg!!
Sid: wow... So yahan kaise aana hua baby??
Kiyu: arre Haan.. woh naa.. mumma ne aapko neeche bulaya hai..
Sid(confused): kisne??
Kiyu: mumma ne..
Sid: avneet ne??
Kiyu nodded her head..
Sid was damn confused.. he wasn't getting good vibes nor bad vibes.. he was damn confused.. he didn't know that why has Avu called him.. calling him is ok.. he was expecting that someone will call him down now or then... But Avu?? Avu calling him down was a big big big shock for him!!! He just nodded and left kiyu on the ground.. kiyu went for playing... Sid moved towards the washroom still lost in his thoughts.. he washed his face and changed his t shirt into a fresh one.. he looked towards himself in the mirror and running his fingers through his hair setting it a bit to look presentable...
He then headed down the stairs..

In the hall...
Abhi: arre sid.. aaja...
Sid sat on the two sitter sofa as that was only empty...
Faisu: kahan tha bhai subah se?? Dekha hi nahi tujhe...
Sid: haan woh.. room mein kuch kaam kar raha tha..
He told this with a fake smile which all noticed.. they were going to ask about it when Avu came there..
Avu(nervous smile): hello everybody..
Vaish: hii.. aaja aaja...
She said shifting a bit making place for her and she knew Avu wouldn't sit so close to sid...
But Avu went and sat right next to sid.. it was a two sitter with cushions on it making sidneet sit very close to eachother... Sid was again shocked as to why avu came and sat next to him instead of sitting next to vaish...
Jai: aur bata Avu...
Reem: tu kuch nervous lag rahi hai..
Avu: uhmm.. yaa.. woh .. uhmm.. actually kuch kehna tha tumlog se...

Sidneet's fight??? Sid is ignoring Avu now... What will happen next??? Sidneet's bond detoriating??
Also Avu ko sabse kya baat karni hai?? Why is she nervous?? Any guesses??
Comments mein batao.. also give today's chapters review!!
Like share comment and follow....

Words: 1316

Your writer
Rhea...
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat