Chapter 69

Chapter 69~

Skip to the evening...
In the mean time, like from the morning till now after that confession, Avu told about all that to the elders too.. they were shocked.... They couldn't belive it... Their reaction was also similar... Shocked, crying, speechless..... Avu asked forgiveness from all of them too to keep kiyu away from them... She specially joined her hands asking forgiveness from va saying that she kept her grand-daughter away from her for so many years... All forgave her... Atlast they were happy...
But now only thing going on in everyone's mind was what about sidneet??? They had a tiny little hope that kiyu being their both's daughter is going to bring them back together.... But they could see that hope vanishing as from after that incident, nor Avu spoke with sid nor sid.. Avu tried to speak with him but always failed.. sometimes she couldn't gather the courage.. and when she did something or the other happened and she couldn't talk.....
Now the only time where sidneet could talk freely was the night time, in the garden, after dinner... That place, that time was their last hope...

Currently, everyone completed their dinner and went to their respective rooms...

Avu's pov;
Finally i told everything to siddharth and everybody.. i told them the truth.. kiyu is so happy after knowing that her father is siddharth.. she is on the ninth cloud... And siddharth.. he too is very very very happy... I hadn't expected that siddharth would be this happy... He is still the same.. he still understands me the same way... Today also he understood all my problem and supported me.. but after that he didn't talk to me only.. is he angry... nahhh.. he told that he isnt.. but what if he told only in front of others and actually he is angry??
well.. now it's time to go to the garden.. let's hope that sid comes today also.. and i can talk to him....
I went towards the garden and today saw someone sitting there.. who must that person be?? I went closer and saw, it was siddharth.. he was sitting there looking at particularly nothing... Actually looking towards the sky... Eyes moist... He is lost in his thoughts... But what is he doing here so early.. leave.. let go and try to talk to him...

Avu went and sat next to him quietly... He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't know only that Avu had come..
Avu(softly): hii...
But sid didn't respond.. he was still thinking something deeply...
Avu: siddharth??
Once again no response...
Avu(keeping a hand on his shoulder shaking him a bit): siddharth.. hii...
Sid snapped out of his thoughts...
Sid: huh?? Oh.. h-yaa... Hii..hii..
Avu: hello...
Sid: hello...
Avu: kya soch rahe the??
Sid: nothing much..
There was a silence now.. nobody was talking to the other... Both were thinking about the day..today's whole day was playing in front of their eyes.. it was like a movie going on in front of them...
Avu then decided to break the silence...
Avu: tumhe pata hai??
Sid(looking towards her): hm?
Avu: kiyu naa bachpan se apne aap ko Papa's princess bolti hai.. she has a seperate connection with her father i mean you... She never knew who her father was but loved him immensely...
Sid: really??
Avu: yaa... Usse jab bhi chot lagti hai naa... Usse strength dene ke liye daddy's princess ya daddy's girl bolna hota hai... She gets a different energy in her... Infact she loves you more than she loves me... Like pehle tum uske super hero and then uske dad... Toh the amount she loves you can't be described...
Sid(smiles): i also love her a lot..
Avu: pata hai.. i can see it well..
Sid(mummers): kiyu ke liye mera pyaar dikhta hai but tumhare liye nahi dikhta..
Avu: haan?? Kuch bole kya??
Sid just shook his head in a no...
Avu: okk...
Sid(after few minutes of silence): kuch aur batao Naa kiyu ke baare mein..
Avu: kiyu ke baare mein.. uhmm.. ya ek main baat toh bataya hi nahi.. you know.. vo tumhare liye every year birthday cards banati hai... And says ki jab mein papa se milungi.. I'll show him all of them..
Saying this Avu chuckled in the last and so did sid...
Avu: and you know.. uski kitni saari aadate tum par gayi hai.. ekdum like a mini version of you...
Sid let out a small laughter...
Avu: woh tumhare jaise hi ekdum fast learner hai.. and tumhare jaise Masti khor bhi... Aur toh aur tumhare jaise bander ki tarah bhi uchalti hai..
Sid: ek min.. mein nahi uchalta.. it's you jo idhar se udhar uchalti hai..
Avu: excuse me... Mein kaise??
Sid: achcha.. abhi bolo ki ice cream ya chocolate chahiye toh kaise jump karogi..
Avu: that's an exception ok???
Sid: what ever... It's proved ki jump tum karti hoo...
Avu: achcha..??? Kuch bhi??
Sid: kuch bhi nahi.. i stated facts...
Avu(mimicking him): i stated facts...
Sid(patting her head): truth is always bitter dear..
Avu pushed his hand away making an angry pout...
Sid started laughing at her pulling her cheeks.... Avu also laughed seeing him... Both were laughing with eachother after longgg...
Forgetting all the things happened in the past, all the fights and misunderstandings... They were living the present... Enjoying the present...
They stopped laughing after sometime and smiled towards each other...
Just then kiyu came there running and shouting...
Kiyu: mummmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
She came a bit forward while running and now she could see who who were there in the garden..
Kiyu: mummm- papapaaaaaaaaaaaaa
She quickly changed her direction and ran to sid jumping on his lap...
Avu: arre.. yeh kya hua?? Path hi change??
Kiyu(giggling): yesh..
Avu: papa ke aate hi mumma ko bhul gayi??
Sid(smirking): toh?? Kiyu mujhse jyada pyaar karti hai..
Avu(rolling her eyes): haan haan whatever...
Avu: waise tu idhar kyun aayi hai nautanki baaz??
Kiyu(pout): i am not nanki baal.. papa bolo naaa... (i am not nautanki baaz.. papa bola naaa...)
Sid: haan haan yes.. my princess is not nautanki baaz... She is a doll.. my cutie pie..
Avu(roll eyes): yaa ya....
Kiyu: mummaa....
Avu: yes??
Kiyu: mein aaj papa ke paas songi.. (mein aaj papa ke paas soungi..)
She said hugging siddharth...
Avu: puch Rahi hoo ya bata rahi hoon??
Kiyu: uhmmm.... Dono...
Avu: but??
Kiyu(puppy eyes): pleasshhhhh....
Avu: ekdum tumpe gayi hai yeh siddharth.. dekho isse..
Sid chuckled...
Kiyu: mumma pleajjjjjjjjjjj
Avu(sighed): okk.. but usse pehle apne dad se toh puch loo... Woh sulayenge tumhe unke paas??
Kiyu(looking towards sid): mein sojau aapke paas???
Sid(caressing her hair): isme puchne ka kya hai?? Kabhi bhi aa sakte hoo aap toh.. yes you can sleep with me today...
Kiyu(excited): yeshhh....

That's it for the chapter.... Aaj bohot question nahi puchungii because koi sujj nahi raha hai.... So apne aap se hi bata do how was the chapter... Aaj sidneet ke few cute cute scences the.... Not very cute but yaa better then before.. and anything about kiyu???? I seriously love her so muchhhhh❤️

Like, share,comment and follow...

Words: 1216

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat