Chapter 70

Chapter 70~

Avu(sighed): okk.. but usse pehle apne dad se toh puch loo... Woh sulayenge tumhe unke paas??
Kiyu(looking towards sid): mein sojau aapke paas???
Sid(caressing her hair): isme puchne ka kya hai?? Kabhi bhi aa sakte hoo aap toh.. yes you can sleep with me today...
Kiyu(excited): yeshhh....
Kiyu: mumma abb??
Before Avu could reply..
Sid: arre... Isme Avu se kya puchna.. meine yes kardiya naa.??
He said first looking at kiyu and then smirking towards Avu...
Avu(rolling her eyes): ya ya..okk...
Sid smiled widely..
Kiyu(jumping on sid's lap and excited): yayyyyyyyy...
Sid(excited): yaayyyy... Aaj kiyu and papa bohot Masti karenge....
Kiyu: yeshhhhh...
Avu: what yess?? Time se sojana dono ke dono and then kal time se uthna...
Kiyu: but-
Avu: no buts...
Sid(pout): but Avu abb toh school bhi nahi hai..
Avu(fake smile): but agar aap bhul rahe hai toh yaad dila doo aapko kaam hai...
Sid(looking towards kiyu, smiling and flicking her nose): but kiyu ke liye ek dinn chhuti chalti hai naa???
Avu: but-
Sid: no buts....
Avu: finneeeee... Karo jo karna hai... Dono baap beti milke...
Sid+kiyu: yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Avu(laughing): shantiii....
The three of them laughed...
Avu: abb chale sone??
Sid: yes..
Avu got up and then saw kiyu isn't getting up only...
Avu: kiyu chall.. uth..
Kiyu(pout): nooo...godiiiii..
Sid: achcha achcha okk...
Sid got up with her in his hands and then adjusted her properly in his arms... Kiyu hugged his neck and snuggled into it...
Sid(patting her back): chale abb??
Kiyu: yeshhh...
Avu: achche se sona dono..and siddharth, agar koi problem ho ya kuch chahiye toh mujhe bata dena...
Sid: sure...
Avu(ruffling kiyu's hair): and tu.. zyada pareshan Matt karna...
Sid: arre meri princess mujhe pareshan nahi karti.. usse daatna band karo...
Kiyu: yess..
Avu: wowww..... Abb tum dono ek party mein hogaye?? Gazab... Bohot badiyaa...
Sid and kiyu hi-fied and laughed....
Avu: abb chale??
Sid: yes..
They all went to their respective rooms and as planned sid and kiyu slept togather after having fun and doing masti...
(Note: no kid sleeps with their parents... All sleep with their siblings... Only kiyu used to sleep with Avu as she came there only for sometime and wasn't able to adapt to the new room so fast that too alone, without her mom.. so kiyu used to sleep with Avu..)

The next morning...
It was like a "ek raat ki chandani hai aur phir toh kaali raat hai..." As because once again Avu and sid weren't talking to eachother very freely.. only last night they had forgotten everything for sometime and were speaking, talking and laughing openly.. but again things became like before.... Both were busy in their own life... Not talking much.. minding their own business....
The day went very normal and then comes the time after dinner... It was night time and all were in their respective rooms... Avu was in the garden... But this time she wasn't sitting alone.. tears were also sitting with her on her face.. she was thinking something and crying...
Sid came there and saw her.. he got worried seeing her in this way.. he quickly went towards her and turned her towards himself.. Avu saw him and tried wiping her tears but failed.. sid wiped her tears and cupped her face softly...
Sid(worried): Avu..Avu what happened?? Batao mujhe kya hua hai??
Avu(wiping her tears): kuch nahi..
Sid(rolling eyes): as if I'll believe..
Avu(with tears in her eyes ready to fall out): finneeee.... I am thinking something and am scared...
Sid: but what's scaring you?? Tell me...
Avu freed herself from his grip.. sid also sat properly next to her looking towards her...
Avu: siddharth..
Sid: yes..
Avu(crying): i never wanted ki my child has to choose with whom he or she will live... With her mom or her dad... And as we know that you and me don't live together... We live seperate... Kiyu would have to choose usse kiske saath rehna hai.. and i never wanted that....
Sid didn't know what to say... He was just shocked listening to her... After what had happened last night, sid had a hope that maybe things would get better between them.. but after what Avu told him... He isn't understanding what should he conclude... All he could see was that their bond is breaking and that too forever.. he didn't know how to reply...
Avu(joining her hands + crying): please siddharth please... Kiyu ko mujhse durr Matt karna.. i am begging in front of you... I can't live without her.. please... Tum.. tum mujhe usse durr Matt Karo.. please.... I.. i request...please... Mein mar jaungi uske bina... Mein jab tak usse dekhti nahi hoon, tab tak meri subah nahi shuru hoti and usse dekhe bina mujhe neend nahi aati... She is my everything siddharth.. please usse mujhse durr Matt karna... Pleaseeeee....
Sid just held her shoulders rubbing it a bit.. he too had tears in his eyes seeing at the vulnerable condition of his love... Never in his wildest dreams also he could think to hurt or give pain to his life line, to his love, to his madoo, to his avuu...
Sid then held her hands and kept them down...
Sid:noo..please no.. you are not supposed to beg... Tumhe haath nahi jodne hai.. and i promise.. jab tak mein Zinda hoon... Kiyu ko tumse alag koi nahi kar sakta.. not even me, not mom, not bhai no one.. and agar kisine karne ki koshish ki toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.. i promise...
Avu was still crying and also sid was, seeing her condition...
Avu(crying): but.. but then.. nahi..nahi..mein..mein phirse tumhe and kiyu ko alag nahi kar sakti..no..no.. i..i can't .... Toh..toh kya kare... Uhmm... Kya.... Haan..Haan... Ek kaam kar-sakte hai.. hum.hum... ek ek cheez..kar sakte hai.. kiyu mere paas.. rahegi.. and tum usse kabhi bhi Milne aa sakte hoo.. and ..and..usse bahar bhi leke Jaa..jaa sakte hoo...haan..haan..and and.. holidays..mein yahan..yahan leke aa sakte hoo..yes...yes.. yeh theek hai... Haan...
Before sid could say anything..she again started talking...
Avu: nahi..nahi..yeh.. yeh toh cheating.. cheating ho jayegi.. jitna hakk mera kiyu pe hai utna hi tum..tumhara hai... Phir...phir abb?? Haan haan... One week...tum usse apne paas rakh sakte hoo and one..week..mein... Haan..haan.. yeh theek..hai.. tum..tum kya bolte hoo?? Haan??
Sid: Avu shanttttt... Shantt hojao...
Avu: na..nahi... Mujhe.. mujhe kiyu ko uss situation mein dalna hi nahi hai... She ... Why does she.. need to choose haan... Mujhe bura.. bohot..bura lag raha hai...
Sid(rubbing her back): avuu..shhuuu.. ekdum shant.. shuuu...
Avu calmed down and sid wiped her tears...
Sid(with tears): tumhe kiyu ko uss situation mein dalna hi kyun hai??
Avu looked towards him..
Avu: huh??
Sid: why do you want kiyu to choose anyone between us??
Avu just looked at him not understand his point..
Sid held her hands..
Sid(more tears in his eyes): hum saath nahi aa sakte kya??

Any reviews on the chapter?? Firstly sid, kiyu and avu's bond.... and then...Is avu's tension reasonable?? And what do you think Avu will tell now?? What will be avu's response and reaction?? Tell me in the comments.. i am excited to know your thoughts and ideas on this mode... Also are you guys liking the story line?? Do comment and tell...

Words: 1273

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat