Chapter 10

Chapter 10~

Leap of 6 months..

Everything is going great between the group.. sid's feelings for Avu has increased and he is sure that he loves Avu.. everyone knows this in the group except Avu this is what everybody thinks.. but Avu knows that he loves her or maybe likes her.. she knows he has feelings for her.. even vm knows about sid's feelings for Avu.. sid had told her himself.. va was very happy that sid finally moved on from his past... The relation between the couple's became more strong and sidneet became best of friends...

This is all about the what ever happened in the six months..
Now let's come back to the present..
Presently in the college library..
The group was sitting together with books open but who reads in the library.. library is for sitting and talking softly with friends.. right readers??
The same thing the group was doing.. all couples sitting next to each other.. and sidneet sitting together..
All were laughing ..
Jai: ok ok .. 1 more joke..
All( except Avu): yes...yes..
Jai:

He told this joke

He told this joke..👆

Everybody burst out laughing except Avu.. librarian saw them and glared at them and they mouthed a sorry... And controlled their laughter but again started laughing.. this time softly..
Jaan: jai.. kahan se laata hai aise jokes?? Hahaa..
Jai: hahaha.. talent hai..hahahaha..
Abhi: Avu..tujhe hassi nahi aayi.. itna achcha joke tha...
Avu(fake laughter): hehe.. (irritated face with rolling her eyes): seriously guys?? That was so bad!! If i hear another joke like this then my ears will blast..
Jai: comon Avu..
Sid: Avuuuuuuuuuuu... Think properly and then try to understand the joke... Then see how you'll laugh... Guys dont worry, she will understand.. she doesn't understand very fast.. you know..like she is not understanding...
Everyone were controlling their laugh and sid was gulping seeing Avu glaring at him..
Avu : sid ke bachche !!! You-
Sid: (cuts her): but abhi toh meri gf bhi nahi hai.. bachche kahan se??
Everyone were laughing..
Avu: bander kahinke!! Mein nahi samajhti?? Haan?? Mein naasamajh?? Tumne mujhe waisa bola.. abb dekho.. tum gaye.. bacha sakte ho toh bacha loo apne aap ko because mein tumhara gala daba dungi.. ( she said while showing her hands in the form of holding his neck)..
Sid gulped and continued running..
( Oh I forgot to mention Avu was chasing sid around and group was following them.. they had reached outside the library )
Sid: dadaaaaa!!! Bachaoooooo
Abhi: Teri galti.. tu ne usse Aisa kyun bola??
Sid: galti hogaiiii... Sorryyyyyyy... Abb bacha loo naaaaa.... Avuuuu...sorryyyyyyy....soorryyyyyy...
Avu: aaj tumhari nahi sunungi mein sidd.... Aaj tum gaye mere haato seeee.....
Sid ran and hid behind abhi..
Avu: bhai hatt jao warna aap bhi maar khaloge..
Abhi: yrr...sid chhod mujhe.. bina galti ke maar kha longa..
Sid: aapka chota bhai maar khayega toh thoda aap bhi kha lena.. waise bhi mein selfish nahi hoon... Mein aapke saath share karunga.. thoda maar aap khale naa aur thoda mein..
Abhi: kya bakwaas kar raha hai!!
Sid: achcha mein bakwaas.. kal kisne mujhse promise liya tha ki mein aapke saath sab share karunga jab mummy ne mujhe chocolate diya tha?? Kiya tha ki nahi?
Abhi: haan haan... Kiya tha...but chocolate ke liye..maar ke liye nahi..
Sid: aapne tab nahi kaha tha.. your mistake... Lack of communication skills dada..
Everyone was laughing on them..
Avu: ooo Nigam brothers shhuuu... And sid.. tum aaj gaye..
Sid left abhi and started running and Avu ran behind sid..
Vaish(shout): hum canteen mein wait kar rahe hai.. jab maarna hojaye toh aa janaaa...
Everyone laughed and went towards canteen.. hume unse kya matlab..hum sidneet ke paas chalte hai..
Sid is still running for his life while Avu is still running for his life..
(Writer: Kya line likhi hai maine.. proud of myself..😂😂 sabash Rhea... Kya kehte ho aap sab?? Line kaisi thi??
Readers: bakwaas..
Writer: 😗(pout) )
Sid ran and reached an empty room.. Avu ran behind him and entered the room.. sid didn't see that Avu entered because he was taking a deep breath.. he turned and saw Avu was not there so he locked the door so that she cannot enter.. he thought Avu is still on the way but little did he know Avu was right behind him 🤭
Avu held sid's neck from behind .. in a fun manner guys.. sachi mein nahi maarna hai usse..
Sid: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Avu: shut up bander..
Sid: tum andar kab aayi.. darwaza toh band hai..
Avu: tum jab woh 90 year old budhe jaise jab woh thak jate hai aur saas lete hai waise lambi lambi saase le rahe the tab..
Sid: ohh..
(Sidneet were facing eachother)
Avu: aur tumne mujhe kya bola tha??
Sid quickly held her before she could beat him and pinned her to the wall... They both were very close.. breaths were mingling with eachother.. sid's hot breath was on avu's shoulder and neck sending shivers down her spine... both were breathing deeply because of running so much...sid saw her and got lost in her..

sid saw her and got lost in her

Their position

suddenly he went more near her face... He went near her ear and whispered very sexily
Sid: itna bhaaga liya..abb bass bhi karo madooo...
With that he kissed her earlobe and went a bit back..
Avu who was lost in his voice and closliness suddenly missed his warmth when he stepped back.. she opened her eyes and realised what he told...
Sid: if you are done staring at me then...... he said chuckling..
She changed her expression in an not interested one and rolled her eyes
Avu: me?? Lost in you?? Huh?? As if!! In your dreams!!
Sid: achcha jii??
Sid again came closer to her and held her through her shoulders and pinned her to the wall..she was again lost in his eyes and he in her eyes... They were like that only for maybe 5-6 minutes... Still lost in each other's eyes.. sid tucked her hair strand behind her ear... His cold hands touched her ear and she came back in her senses.. she moved a bit and sid came back in his senses...
Sid: uhmmm... Actua-
Avu: shut up.. hmm..okkk.. I forgive you for whatever you said.. now let's go..everyone is waiting in the canteen for us..
She flipped her hair and went towards the door..she unlocked the door and went outside... Both were blushing but trying to hide it from the other in which they were successful ... Both were thinking only about one thing that was their chotu sa pyaara sa moment spent inside... They reached to the canteen thinking this and smiling..
As soon as sidneet saw the others they hid there smile and blush and went towards them and sat with them..
Jaan: Avu?? Kitna maara bawle ko??
Sid: haan haan .. batao Avu.. kitna maara mujhe..
Avu: shut up okk... Iss baar chhod diya.. next time nahi chodungi..
Reem(smirk): aisa kya hua jisse Avu ne tujhe chod diya bandar?
Sid: ( to Avu) bata do??
Avu: tum chup raho. Mein bataongi..
Vaish: batao batao..
Avu: we ran so much toh yeh bechara bander thak gaya tha.. budha ho raha hai naa yeh bechara.. abse isse bandar nahi budha bander bulana hoga..
Everyone burst out laughing except sid who was sitting with an irritated face..
Sid: tu na-
He was cut by an announcement..
Announcement: all students of first year, second year and third year are ordered to reach the auditorium in next 5 mins..
Sid: Avu tu iss announcement ke baje se bach gayi.. warna Aaj nahi chodta..
Avu showed him her tongue and left laughing.. all others laughed and went to the auditorium..

In the auditorium.. the principal came on the stage and took the Mike to speak..
Abhi : yaar..abhi yeh apna introduction dene mein hi itna pakka dega..
All(chuckled): true
Principal: Silence please... So me, Tal. E. Sexwale , the one and only principal of this collage who makes sure that discipline is maintained in the collage always is telling everyone to stand straight and keep silence...
Today I am hear to give you all a very important information.. we have 3 students who are joining us in this year in the first year.. I hope you all will co-operate with them and will be friendly.. So now I am calling the three new students here.. so miss Ashi Sigh, Miss Ritika Badiani and Mr Manjul Khattar.. pls come on the stage.. so students these are the new students.. do help them ... Now you may disperse...
Everyone started leaving the auditorium whispering about the three new students...

That's it for this chapter..what do you think ?? Positive entries or negative entries??? Comment and share your view about the chapter...
So that all for today.. meet you in the next chapter.. don't forget to hit the like button, share, comment and follow...

Oh god.. looks like I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos..🤭😂
Ok byeeeeeee...

Words:1518

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat