Chapter 51

Chapter 51~

Kiyu: mom.. hum dad se bhi milenge naa??
Hearing this avu's expression changed..
Avu: uhmm.. kiyu.. don't talk while eating.. jaldi se khaana khatam karo chup chap..
Kiyu: ok mumma...

After dinner..
Kiyu: mumma..
Avu: yes..
Kiyu: I ill sleep with you today.. (i will sleep with you today)
Avu: achcha ok..
Vansh: mein bhi mumma papa ke paas sounga..
Bhav: kyun??
Vansh: pleaj.. (please)
Avu looked towards bhav and chuckled seeing him look at Ash making an sad face..
Avu: vanshu...
Vansh: yes..
Avu: mere saath and kiyu ke saath soge??
Vansh: yeah yeah
Avu(chuckling): yes..chalo phir... Good night boldo sabko...
Vansh and kiyu: good night..
Bhavnoor: good night..
Avu: good night..
Bhav: good night meri behen.. i love you so much.. thank you..
Avu just chuckled..
Avu(smirk): can I expect a sibling for Vansh??
Ash(blush): shut up Avu..
Avu: ayyee hayee.. blush..
Bhav: tujhe chidhane ke alawa koi kaam hai??
Avu: nahi-
Kiyu(from room): mummmaaaaaaaa
Avu: cominggggg
Bhav(teasing): jao mummaaa..
Avu: shut up..
Ash(smile): good night..
Avu(smile): good night..
Avu went in her room and helped kiyu and Vansh get ready to sleep.. she then made them lie down on the bed and started patting them to put them to sleep... But both were not sleeping..
Vansh: India mein mazza kalenge.. (India mein mazza karenge)
Kiyu: yes..
Kiyu: mom..
Avu: hmm?
Kiyu: aap mujhe dad se milwaoge naa..
Avu: kiyu.. so jao..
Kiyu(zidd): no mumma... Aapne kaha tha ki aap mujhe papa se meet kalwaoge jab hum India jayenge.. and hum Jaa rahe hai phanally... You need to malke me meet him mom... (no mumma... Aapne kaha tha ki aap mujhe papa se meet karwaoge jab hum India jayenge.. and hum Jaa rahe hai finally... You need to make me meet him mom...)
Avu(little angrily): kiyu..
Kiyu(cranky): no mumma... Mujhe papa se milna hai.. papa se milna hai..
Vansh: mujhe bhi kiyu ke dad se milna hai bhua..
Avu: abb iss topic PE koi baat nahi karega.. sleep now..
Kiyu: mumma pehle plomise Kalo ki aap mujhe dad se milwaoge..(mumma pehle aap promise Karo ki aap mujhe dad se milwaoge)
Avu: kiyu..
Kiyu: plomise mumma.. (promise mumma)
Avu(hesitates): but-
Kiyu: mom..
Avu(helpless): ok I will try.. now sleep..
Kiyu: mumma plomise.. (mumma plomise)
Avu(anger): kiyaara are you sleeping or not??
Kiyu and Vansh closed her eyes quickly seeing Avu angry...  Avu made Vansh and kiyu sleep but wasn't able to sleep herself.. kiyu's questions were ringing in her mind..
She went to her balcony and sat their on a chair to freshen up her mind, looking at the moon..

Avu's pov;
Kiyu is going to turn 5 in few months.. she is growing fast... And as she is growing her mind, her questions are also growing... She wants to meet her dad but how should I explain her that she can't.. she just can't... She doesn't even know who is her dad but still she loves him so much.. she loves him the most... Even more than me.. she calls herself daddy's princess but doesn't know who is her daddy.. till when will this go on... Someday I'll have to tell her the truth.. from starting i am just ignoring that question or changing the topic.. but once she became so stubborn... So to let go of the topic i told that he is in India and when we will go to india I'll make him meet you and now she wants to meet him.. from where should I get her a father?? From where??

Avu didn't realise but she was crying.. silent tears were continuously coming out.. she didn't know what to do.. she had a mixed up mind... She was feeling helpless.. she wanted someone's support.. someone's shoulder to cry on.. someone to calm her down.... Someone to fill her empty spaces... She surely has bhavesh and ashnoor with her but the place of a life partner, of a soulmate, of a husband is still empty.. she wants someone who would care for her, love her and cherish her.. with whom she could share everything in her mind, everything in her heart...

Avu sat there for some more time feeling the cool breeze trying to cool down her mind... After sometime she got up and went to the bed and slept as her eyelids were getting heavy..

In India...
Everyone completed their dinner and where sitting in the hall chit - chatting... After sometime they went to their respective rooms to sleep...
Sid was standing in the balcony in his room looking at the moon..

Sid's pov;
5 years... It's been 5 years, I haven't seen you, haven't heard your voice... I still love you the same way like before.. infact more.. i miss you so much.. if you would have just listened to me that day... Given me 2 mins to speak then nothing of this sort would have happened... We would be together, and maybe with our baby boy and girl.. we would be a cute, little happy family... But just one misunderstanding, one fucking misunderstanding ruined everything.. it was all my fault.. i shouldn't have spoken to you like that.. i should have controlled my self... I am still angry on myself for doing that... But you should also have listened... I really want to tell you sorry.. clear everything... I tried to call you so many times but you didn't pick up a single call... I tried contacting you in so many ways but i failed... And now see... I have a wife and a child... After coming back to India, i had no plan of marrying.. i had only one motive that was to contact you and clear out everything.. but suddenly the next day mom came and told me to get married.. i refused but she basically pleaded me to marry and i couldn't deny her... I got married within few days and now i have a 4 year old son too... My life took a total 180° turn in few days itself.. i stopped contacting you because now nothing could happen between us.. we have no future together... I still wanted to clear out everything but was somewhere scared that if everything clears out, then what would happen?? I couldn't leave arishfa in middle... This fear kept me back... Though I don't love her but she is my wife.. i have responsibilities towards her and i cannot step back now.. I still want to clear out everything.. it's difficult for me to live knowing that the love of my life hates me.. but i can't.. i just can't.. i still love you Ms Avneet Kaur Nandra.. huh.. i don't even know if it is Ms or Mrs.. did you move on?? Did you find someone else?? Bhavesh also won't say us anything about you.. he doesn't tell us a single thing about you.. all he says is that you are fine.. nothing else.. i want to meet you, hug you, love you, take care of you but it's just like a dream to me now..

Thinking all this, sid didn't realise when a lone tear escaped... He was just staring at the moon thinking all that but his thoughts were broken by a hand on his shoulder...

He quickly wiped his tears and turned to find arishfa standing there...
Ari: what happened??
Sid(sadly): no-nothing..
Ari: then what are you doing here??
Sid: n-nothing.. just taking fresh air..
Aru(unsatisfied): ohk..
Sid: aru slept??
Ari: ya.. i put him to bed..
Sid: let us also sleep then.. come..
Ari: hmm.. lets go..
Both went back to their room and slept...

That's it for the chapter.... How is the chapter?? And how are the lives of Avu and sid?? What do you think will happen next?? Also what do you think?? if the misunderstanding gets clear then what will happen as sid has arishfa with him?? Will sidneet be able to come together??
Dont forget to like, share, comment and follow...
Are these chapters boring?? Tell me honestly.. if yes then I'll skip these and come to the main plot.. do tell me in the comments..
Meet you in the next chapter... Till then bubyee...

Words: 1393

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat