Chapter 31

Chapter 31~
Double update🥳🥳

Flashback continuation..
Dr: I am sorry we can't save them...
Everyone fell on their knees and bursted out crying as soon as they heard this.. but sid gathered strength and got up...
Sid : you are lying.. nothing has happened to them..
Dr: I am sorry.. i understand your emotions but they can't survive...
The dr left after saying this...
Sid lost his senses.. he didn't know what he is saying and what he is doing... He just angrily walked towards Avu and held her tight by her shoulders...
Sid: THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!
Saying this Sid left Avu pushing her a bit backwards..
Avu: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH SIDDHARTH!!! YOU CANT JUST BLAME ME!! WHO TOLD YOU ALL TO COME OUT?? WHY DID YOU COME OUT???
Sid: TO SAVE YOU!! THERE WAS A PERSON BEHIND YOU AND WAS GOING TO SHOOT YOU!! TO FUCKING SAVE YOU, WE HAD COME!!
Avu: AND WHO TOLD YOU TO SAVE ME?? DID I?? YOU COULD HAVE LET ME DIE!! AND I HAVE THOUSANDS OF MEN TO SAVE ME!! WHO TOLD YOU TO COME OUT!!
Sid: I COULDN'T JUST SIT AND WATCH YOU DIE!! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! NO INFACT I LOVED YOU!! I WAS AN IDIOT THAT TIME WHEN I STARTED LOVING YOU!! AND NOW I AM CORRECTING MY MISTAKE!! I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE!! THERE IS ONLY ONE RELATION BETWEEN US AND THAT IS HATRED!! YOU ARE A HEARTLESS AND ARROGANT PERSON!! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE FROM NOW ONWARDS!! GET LOST AND NEVER COME BACK!!
Sid just told this and pushed Avu a bit and went back to abhi... Avu looked at him with tears in her eyes... She went towards the group....

Abhi had hugged sid and was sitting...

Avu: you all also think I have done this??
Nobody answered her... Everyone was silent..
Avu: ok.. i have got my answer....
With this statement Avu also left...

After half an hour...
Jai: guyss.. we need to perform the last rituals of them...
Reem: no jai.. maa didn't leave us.. everyone is lying.. she didn't...
Jai just hugged Reem tightly mumbling few sweet notes in her ear...
Abhi(while wiping tears): jai is right.. let's go..
Everyone nodded slowly..
Just then Avu came over there..
Avu: No..nobody can do their last rituals..
Everyone gave a confused look to her..
Avu: it's a mafia rule, that if anyone dies due to mafia attack then their last rituals are not done by their family.. there is another way in which only mafia people are there.. so you guys can't perform their last rituals..
Hearing this, sid lost his senses...
Sid: WOW.. JUST WOW MISS AVNEET KAUR NANDRA!! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?? FIRST YOU WILL KILL OUR PARENTS AND THEN WONT EVEN LET US SEE THEM OR DO THEIR LAST RITUAL??? ITS HEIGHTS OF CRAZINESS!! I DONT KNOW WHY I CALLED YOU OUR FAMILY!!! YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF BECOMING ANYONE'S FAMILY!! THAT IS WHY GOD ALSO TOOK YOUR FAMILY AWAY FROM YOU AT A SMALL AGE ONLY!!
Avu heard also this and was very hurt... Tears were forming in her eyes.. ready to fall out any moment... No one noticed her tears because no one was in their right state of mind.. Avu just went from there... From behind, sid also fell on his knees crying nonstop..

Avu thought that no one is in their senses and thought to wait for few days and then try to make them understand that she didn't do anything...

After a week...
Avu came to nigam house.. the whole group was there only..
Everybody saw her..
Sid: What are you doing here??
Avu: Guys pls try to understand, I didn't do any-
Sid: SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP!! STOP LYING NOW FOR GOD SAKE!!
Avu: SID I AM NOT-
Sid: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH MISS KAUR!! FROM NOW ONWARDS I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU OR YOUR FACE!!
Avu: BUT SID-
Sid: WHAT BUT?? YOU KILLED THEM!! AND NOT ONLY THIS MUCH!! YOU DIDNT LET US SEE THEM FOR THE LAST TIME ALSO!! NOR YOU LET US DO THEIR LAST RITUALS!! HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU WANT US TO CRY MISS KAUR?? HOW MUCH MORE??
Avu: Sid-
Sid: ITS SIDDHARTH NIGAM FOR YOU!!
Avu: dii??, bhai,?? reemie??, jai?? Jaan?? Faisu?? You all also think this?? You think I have done it..
No body answered to her.. they just looked away...
Sid: GOT YOUR ANSWER NOW?? GET LOST!! JUST GET LOST!! AND DONT SHOW YOUR FACE ALSO!! I DONT EVEN WANT TO HEAR YOUR NAME FROM NOW ONWARDS!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU VERY MUCH!! OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!
Avu just went away without telling anything... Avu went back to London...
And after coming to London, she was depressed, that time Bhav came in her life.. he motivated her to start her life again.. he brought the Devil Queen back!!
Flashback ends..

Avu's pov continuation...
So this is what had happened that day... I just realised that I am crying.. uff.. i quickly wiped my tears and saw the time... It's 3:30pm.. I saw the cctv.. yeh group had completed their work and is going home..
Yaa... Now a days i give them less work because I want them to spend more time with Mrs Nigam.. my work is also done... Lets go home then... Oh no.wait.. I need to go to AKN company...fine..let's go and complete the work fast...

Avu went to AKN company and then returned home..
The day came to an end...

Skip to 3-4 days...
There are two weeks remaining for the group to return back to India...
Avu is currently in her room when Ashi comes there...
Avu's back was facing the door so she couldn't see Ashi...
Ashi: hahahahaha(evil laugh)
Avu turned and saw Ashi and got hella angry...
Avu(angrily): what are you doing here??
Ashi: aww... Poor mafia queen... Gussa aa raha hai??
Avu: cut the crap Ashi... And come to the point...
Ashi: hahaha.. mafia queen ko harana itna aasaan hoga yeh toh mujhe pata hi nahi tha...
Avu was just giving her a angry look..
Ashi: kya hua?? Gussa hone ka faida nahi hai abhi... Sab mujh par bharosa karte hai.. dekha na devil Queen... Akhir Jeet toh meri matlab rar group ki hi Hui hai...
(Yes guys.. everyone's guess was right... Ashi rar group ka part hai..)
Avu: abhi tak tumlog jeete nahi hoo... Dekhna... Tumhe aur tumhare boss ka kya haal karti hoon mein...
Ashi: tum mujhe aaj tak choo(touch) bhi nahi payi... 2.5 months se yahan rahe rahi hoon..but you couldn't even lay a finger on me and dekho kya bol rahi hoon.... (Mimicking her) Dekhna... Tumhe aur tumhare boss ka kya haal karti hoon mein... hahahahaa...
Ashi: tum mera kuch nahi bigad sakti... Abhi toh tumhare sahare mein bhavesh hai.. but dekhna mein kuch aisa karungi ki bohot jald woh bhi tumhare saath nahi hoga...
Avu just gave her a not interested and disgusting look..
Ashi: kya hua?? Yaad nahi meine yeh group ko tumhare against kaise kiya tha?? Itna toh pata hoga Naa..ki woh log jo uss din attack karne aaye the woh meine bulaya tha...
Flashback....

Aaj ke liye khatam... So guysssss.... Most awaited flashback next chapter meinnnnn.... Apni excitement comments section mein bataye.. and guess Karo..Ashi ne kya kiya hoga??
What do you think of sidneet argument.. who do you think was correct... Batao batao..comments mein batao...
Like share comment and follow.... Meet you in next chapterrrrr...
Byeeeeee

Also anyone interested in triple update?? 10+ comments for triple update..

Words: 1285

Your writer
Rhea..
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat