Chapter 103

Guys please comment!! You all are really demotivating me!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!

Chapter 103~

Sidneet ended their dance with the sidneet's signature pose...
As soon as the song stopped, the whole place echoed with claps.. there were whistles, hootings and clapping all four sides...

Sidneet smiled widely and got down the stage slowly...
Sitting back on the place where they were..

Soon the program ended and everyone returned home not before having food..

All were very tired and straight away went to bed.. atlast they needed to get back all their energy for the next days function...

The next day;

It was the haldi function...
Early morning, the preparations started.. once again a function with only close people...
It was the actual wedding in the evening and so everyone were very busy....

The auspicious time for applying haldi was till 2.. (i don't have any idea about all this, that till what time this muhrat and all is there so i have just guessed.. sorry if anything is wrong)

It was currently 11 and all had gathered for the completion of this ritual too..
Sidneet were wearing heavy and beautiful dresses so no body could make a Holi out of this function...

Everyone came one by one and put a bit of haldi on sidneet

Everyone came one by one and put a bit of haldi on sidneet... They gave their blessings to them..
Though the kids got a nice time, playing Holi twice this year, but no one put sidneet haldi in that way ruining their dress..

This function too came to an end and the bride and groom were told to go and bath, taking out all the haldi..

It was currently 1 and everyone were wearing fresh clothes, and lunch was completed..
They all were not wearing something too heavy as they are at home only now and no function is there for now..

Avu was in her room and sid in his..
Reem went to avu's room..
Reem: Avu chal naaa...
Avu: kidhar??
Reem: tere future room mein..
Avu: why??
Reem: abhi koi kuch nahi kar raha hai.. chal saath time spend karte hai.. sab udhar hi hai..
Avu: ohk.. let's goo..
Avu took her phone and both headed towards sid's room..

They entered sid's room and saw everyone having a mischievous grin and sid having a confused face seeing them..
Avu went and stood with sid and raised her eyebrow to him asking what happened to them..
Sid just shrugged his shoulders and both again looked towards everybody guessing what had happened..
Sid: kya hua aap sab ko?? Abhi toh Avu bhi aagayi.. abb toh batado..
Abh: wohh..
Avu: yes..
Abhi: dekhoo.. haldi ka muhrat baaki haii..
Sidneet: toh?
abhi: toh humne socha ki..
And before anyone could tell anything else, all of them dumped handful of haldi on sidneet's face..
Sidneet: wthhh..
All: HAPPY HALDI
And then started their Haldi Holi fight...
Everyone started putting haldi to eachother..
Sid saw everyone busy and smirked.. he went near Avu and held her hand dragging her to the corner...
Avu: kya hua??
Sid without replying, took a bit of haldi in his hand and applied it on avu's cheek dragging his hand to her ear and down to her neck... He pecked her lips and put haldi on his cheek and rubbed it on avu's cheek...
Avu smiled looking down..
Sid(whisper in her ear): Happy Haldi Mrs Nigam..
Avu(whispers back smiling): happy haldi to you too Mr Nigam..
Avu took some haldi in her hand and put it on sid's cheeks too.. she dragged her hand down to put it a bit on his chest and collar bone which was visible from his shirt as the top two buttons were open..
Sidneet smiled looking at eachother and joined their foreheads..
They were enjoying their cute, beautiful and peaceful moment until somebody had to ruin it..
??: Ahem ahem..
Sidneet opened their eyes and looked towards the person disturbing them to find Mr Jaijeet Singh standing there..
Jai: waise toh mere siwaye kisi aur ne tumlog ko nahi dekha hai toh abb aajao isse pehle sabko tumlog ke yeh pyaare se, chhote se, cute se romance ke baare mein pata chal jaye and then they start teasing the shit out of youu.. so chalo abb..
Sidneet smiled and nodded..
Sidneet: haan..
Jai: ek min..
Sidneet gave a questioning look to him..
He laughed first and then dumped a lot of haldi on them...
Sidneet: JAIII
They too ran behind him to dump haldi on him...
And enjoyed their cute haldi fight..

Time skips to the evening.. it was the actual wedding time...
Everyone were were wearing beautiful, heavy lehengas and dresses...

The wedding was taking place in a place near their mansion in an large open ground which had a hall beside it for food.. a huge stage was made and the whole place was decorated very beautifully...

Everyone were there except the bride and groom welcoming guests...
Soon a background song started playing and the groom came in seeking everyone's attention...
Sid went towards the stage with dancers dancing beside him.. also the family was dancing behind him.. it was like a baarat.. not a proper one.. but all were dancing bursting crackers and coming...
Sid went and sat on the sofa present on the stage...
After few minutes another song was played and the bride that is Avu came in with dancers dancing beside her too... She was followed by ash and Reem helping her with her very heavy embroidery lehnga...
They helped her slowly climb up the stairs to the stage and sit down next to sid..
Sidneet looked towards eachother and their smile automatically widened...

The function started with a Ganesh puja...
Then sidneet were made to stand and were given the flower garlands..
Avu was about to put the garland on sid's neck but abhi and faisu lifted sid up in the air..
All were laughing and enjoying..
Avu tried to jump and put it but wasn't able to..
From behind, bhav and jai lifted her up and they successfully put the garlands in each other's neck...
They got down and just posed as if putting the garlands for photographs..

The professional photographer then told them few poses to stand in and was clicking their photos...

The guests were busy eating starters and the close family and friends came up on the stage to click pictures with the special couple of tonight..

After about an hour of photography and spending time... It was time for dinner...
The couple had their dinner and then they had to sit for the pheres..

Sooo haldi over and the actual wedding starteddddd... How excited are youuuu???
How was the haldi Holi of the family???

Like share comment and follow

Words: 1130

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat