Chapter 74

Chapter 74~

The next morning....
Abhi was going very busy with his schedule... He had meetings with foreign companies one after the another and so he couldn't talk about the incident he saw yesterday of sidneet to anyone...
At 5, in the evening, he got up and had finally completed his work but due to the work, stress and pressure.. last night's incident slipped out of his mind..

At 6, sid had called everyone to one empty room in the mansion with the help of all kids... All were confused but never the less went there only to see it decorated very beautifully... All were shocked seeing the decoration.... They weren't able to understand what's happening..... It was looking like as if someone is going to propose someone... And slowly everything started making sense... It was sid who called them and then this decoration... That means sid was going to propose... But who?? They were having a doubt that if it is Avu who sid is going to propose... They all became excited at once....
Avu also came inside the room with a puzzled look on her face and became surprised as soon as she came inside...
She looked around and saw others looking at her.. she smiled towards them and then started finding siddharth... But she couldn't see him..
Till now nobody knew that siddharth and avneet have solved all the problems between them...
Out of no where aru came there running..
Aru: angellllll
Avu: hey chhotu bander....
Aru came and hugged her... She hugged him back.. they then broke the hug and aru held avu's hand pulling her with him..
Avu: arre kidhar leke jaa rahe hoo??
Aru: aap bss chalo naa angel...
Avu(chuckled): okk...
Aru: aap log sab bhi chalo...
They all went a bit more inside the room and saw sid and kiyu standing there.. kiyu in sid's arms...
Avu smiled looking towards them and they smiled back at her... This smile went unnoticed by the group....
Aru took Avu to the center of a big heart made on the ground by red rose petals...
Avu was amazed looking at the decorations and so were the others...
Avu looked towards sid who pointed towards a wall covered with a red cloth.. all looked towards his hand pointing towards the covered wall.. all of them looked towards the wall...
Aari, simi, rii, Ria, Vaishek... All were standing in front of the wall...
They pulled the cloth of it reveling balloons in the form of different letters spelling out MARRY ME...
Avu's breath fastened seeing it... A big ear to ear smiled formed on her face..
All were shocked seeing the wall...
The youngsters were standing together... Beside them, at a bit distance were the elders... Sid was on the other side.. Avu in the middle and kids near the wall...

 Avu in the middle and kids near the wall

(The room was something like this...imagine that to be the wall where ballons are there and imagine the heart in a bigger size..)

(Note: the below conversation is in whisper)
Faisu: isse kya dorre pad gaye hai??
Reem: pata nahi...
Jai: yeh kyun khud ki bezzati kar raha hai??
Vaish: wohi toh..
Jaan: pagaal hogaya hai..
Bhav: dono baat tak nahi karte and yeh sir propose karne chale...
Ash: kuch soch samajhkar hi kar raha hoga Naa sid... Tum dekho naa bss...
Abhi: soch samajhkar nahi..paagal hokar kar raha hai.. wait!! Kal-
He was cut as all heard aru saying something..
They saw that aru was sitting on one knee in front of Avu with a rose in his hands..
Aru: will you be my mom o- ofpi- opilly? (Will you be my mom officialy??)
Avu chuckled
She looked towards aru who had hope in his eyes then towards sid and kiyu in his arms, she looked at aru once again..
Aru(pout): my knees are hurting..
Avu: sure aru.. I'll be your mother officialy.. I'll love to be your mom..
Aru(excited): really?? Means you'll be dad's wife also??
Avu(chuckle): yes.. I want to be your dad's wife also..
Aru hugged Avu... Avu saw towards kiyu and sid and called them towards her with eyes expressions...
Sid smiled widely and came towards them..as soon as he came towards them kiyu started crying loudly....
Sid(worried): kiyu.. kiyu kya hua.?? Why are you crying baby??
Kiyu(crying): mumma..mumma..ne haan bol..bolaa...
Sid(softly hitting her forehead): arre pagli... No bolne par Rona tha.. yes bolne par hasna tha.. you need to be happy..
Kiyu(crying): achcha??
Sid: yess..
Kiyu: oh..
Suddenly kiyu started laughing and jumping becoming all excited...
Avu widened her eyes seeing her...
Avu touched kiyu's cheeks to check where her tears went which were leaking just a second back...
Avu(widened hey eyes): aasu kaha gaye??
Kiyu touched her cheeks making a confused face..
Avu: ek second mein gayab???
Kiyu(cutely): pata nahi..
Avu looked towards sid and both started laughing at her dramas...
Seeing them aru and kiyu also started laughing..

Meanwhile,
The group and elders were totally shocked..
They weren't understanding anything.. the people who were ignoring eachother till yesterday are suddenly marrying eachother now... They were no doubt very happy but it was also a shock for them... They were taking time for processing it...
Jai: WHAT
Faisu: THE
Bhav: HELL
Abhi: WHAT THE HELL!!!
Bhav/jai/faisu (irritated and rolling eyes): we just said that
Abhi: whatever...
Jaan: can we concentrate over there now??
Abhi/bhav/jai/faisu: yes sure...

Just then sidneet with all the kids came towards them...
Vaish: yeh kya tha sid??
Sid: huh?? Matlab??
Vaish: uhh-nahi.. i mean ki aise achanak?? It was a shock for us..
Avu(chuckling): for me too...
Vd: but yeh sab aise suddenly kaise hua??
Sid: voo.. humne kal raat baat ki thi and woh pehle ke jo bhi fights and problems the woh sort out kar liye...
Bm: bohot achcha kiya..
Sid: aaplog sab khush toh ho naa?? Maa??
Va: mein bohot khush hoon tum dono ke liye... Bhagwaan tumhe humesha khush rakhe..
Sidneet smiled and bent down to take her blessings...
She kept her hand on their heads giving them blessings.. all had wide grins on their faces...
One by one sidneet took blessing from everyone...i mean all elders...
Abhi: ohh hello sir... Yahan aashirvaad nahi lega??
Sid: huh??
Abhi: mein bada hoon Naa tujhse??
Sid: yes..
Abhi: toh mere pair choo...
Sid: seriously??
Abhi: damn seriously..
Sid rolled his eyes and looked towards Avu who was giggling...
Both went towards abhi to take his blessings when...
Abhi: rukko... Vaishu idhar aao Naa... Bhabhi ka bhi aashirvaad lo... Sirf bhaiya ka kyu??
Sid: bulaye unhe...
Vaish who was standing near the girls came there...
Vaish(chuckling): paagal ho gaye ho tum abhi...
Abhi: chalo chalo.. abb aashirvaad loo...
Sidneet smiled..
Sidneet: jii..
They were going to bend down when abhi held both their shoulders...
Abhi: rukko rukko... Agar aaj tumlog ne mere pair chue toh sid humesha ke liye mujhe dadaji bana dega...
Sid(rolled his eyes): comon dadaaaa.... Woh toh aap waise bhi hooooo...
Abhi: shut up...
Sidneet again were bending down when abhi again held their shoulders...
Sid: abb kyaa??
Abhi: mazak kar Raha tha mein.. mere pair mat choo.. gale mileeee... Aajaaaaa
He said the last part opening his arms...
Sid hugged him tightly... Both had a huge smile on their face and others too seeing them..
Abhi opened his one arm..
Abhi(to Avu): aaja...
Avu also joined them and slowly slowly everyone joined them making it a hugeeeeee familyyyy huggggg....

The End..

Chapter ka... Chapter ka the end... Story toh abhi baaki hai..😏
Waise... Tell me about today's chapter... SID PROPOSED AVUUUUU!!!!.. how was the proposal??? Sidneet MARRYINGGGG!!!!! Did you guys enjoy today's chapter???  Spam the comments section!!!

Like share comment and follow...

Words: 1319

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat