Chapter 32

Chapter 32~
Triple update🥳🥳

Ashi( in a sassy, bold tone while smirking): That day.. I had made a complete full proof plan and called my men also known as rar men to attack on you... If you had died that day then nothing of this sort would have happened but I knew you wouldn't die so soon and that's why I made this plan... I had planned that as soon as the elders are shot, my men will return..
That day I made my men stand behind the elders.. one behind each elder and told them to point guns towards the elders.. so it would look like those men were going to kill all the uncles and aunties..  but that was not true.. they were just standing.. but you thought as my plan and gestured your men to shoot them.. you all stood in front of the elders to shoot my men who were behind them.. but what you didn't know was that my men were standing behind you also.. you aimed my men but my men who were behind you aimed the elders... And should I say one amazing thing.. I was also standing behind you only aiming at the elders.. now you must be thinking why didn't the group see me and saw only you?  That is because that day I had wantedly worn black top and pants.. and also while shooting I wore a mask so they wouldn't be able to spot me... You shot my men and i shot the elders.. and do you know.. i shot vibha aunty.. as soon as I shot them, I dropped my gun down and ran from there, removed my mask and started shedding fake tears... Sid believed me and because you were still having the gun in your hand, everybody thought that you and your men have shot the elders.. tch tch.. poor mafia queen.. i shot sid's mom and see he loves me, whereas you were innocent but sid hates you.. hahaha.. also you know, sid is a big fool.. like a very big fool.. he knows I am using him for money but he won't do anything.. hahaha... The elders fell down with blood oozing out of them and the whole group blamed you..
One more thing that I forgot to tell you.. it was my plan that one of my men would stand behind you pointing a gun at you so that I can bring sid and the whole group out on the battle field and it was my plan only to make them stand in such a place from where they wouldn't be visible to the elders.. so the elders will eventually come out.. and boomm... This would happen...hahahaha... I had promised to never let you live peacefully Devil Queen.. and now see I am going to make your life worst... So miss Avneet Kaur Nandra..urf Devil Queen... Would you like to say something about my plan?? How was it??
??(while clapping loudly): woww..Ashi..what a game you played... I never expected this from you...
Ashi and Avu looked towards the door and widened the eyes... Ashi was trembling in fear..
Ashi: s-si-sid?? Y-you?? W-when did you-ou c-come??
(Yes guys...sid heard everything...)
Ashi started shedding tears from her eyes and went and hugged sid tightly making his shirt wet..
Ashi: sid..sid..see naa sid.. this... this..avneet Kaur forced me to say all this.. she... she blackmailed me on your name.. she .. she wanted to record all this and show you all.. save me sid.. this.. this girl is blackmailing me...
Sid pushed Ashi so hardly that she fell on the floor...
Ashi: s-sid...
Sid: SHUT UP!! JUST SHUT UP MS ASHI SINGH!! JUST SHUT UP!!
Ashi: Sid-
Sid: WHAT SID?? I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO THIS!! BECAUSE OF YOU I DOUBTED ON AVU!! BECAUSE OF YOU I BLAMED AVU!! BECAUSE OF YOU I FOUGHT WITH HER!! BECAUSE OF YOU I STAYED AWAY FROM HER FOR FREAKING THREE YEARS!! BECAUSE OF YOU  BOTH OF US WERE SUFFERING!!! BECAUSE OF YOU I HATED HER!! AND BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST MY MOM!!! YOU FUCKING KILLED HER!! YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!!! YOU SNATCHED HER!! AND ALL THIS WHILE I WAS BLAMING AVU WHEN SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! ALL BECAUSE OF YOUUU!!!
Sid was red in anger, fist closed tightly and also tears leaking down..
Sid went near avu and fell on his knees in front of her joining his hands...
Sid(crying): I am sorry.. I am so sorry Avu!! Pls forgive me if possible..i know i am not capable of been forgiven...but pls forgive me ... Pls... Without any fault I put such a big blame on you... I am sorry...sorry...
Avu held sid by his shoulders and helped him stand..
Avu: this is not the time for this Sid... First we need to see Ashi... Lets finish her chapter first and then talk about this.. ok??
Sid nodded while wiping his tears.. anger was filling in him... He was becoming more and more red in anger... He turned back to see Ashi but both sidneet became suprised... Ashi was not there..
Sid: where is Ashi??
Avu quickly dialed bhav number...
Avu (on call): bhav close all main gates and windows... Ashi shouldn't escape..FAST!!
Avu cut the call saying this..
Sidneet rushed down towards the hall and saw Ashi standing there with avu's men gaurding her from all sides.. and the group seeing her in a confused expression...
The group saw sidneet descending the stairs... They saw sid all red.. they could see sid clenching his jaw and could see anger in his eyes..
Vaish: sid.. sid what happened?? Why are you so angry??
Abhi: yes chhote... What happened?! And why have all these surrounded Ashi like this..
Sidneet ignored their question and went straight towards Ashi...
The gaurds had formed a circle around her.. sidneet got inside that circle...
Avu went towards Ashi and gave her a tight.. means ekdum tight wala slap... The noise of the slap echoed in the house and also there was a big, dark red coloured patch on ashi's cheeks in the shape of a hand... Means.. avu's handprint was left on ashi's cheek..Ashi stumbled a bit back but then got her balance while holding her cheek.. 
Everyone gasped audibly hearing that sound..
Faisu: wh-what happened??
Ashi: you did very wrong avneet.. you'll regret..
Sid came and stood in front of Avu..
Sid: i am standing in front of her now.. try to touch her and see what I do..
Sid also slapped Ashi on her other cheek...
(Ashi ke dono Gaal par natural blush aa gaya.. wo bhi ekdum dark red blush🤭)
Ashi: sid you are believing her??
Sid: yes I am...
Ashi: are you gone crazy??
Sid: I was crazy that I had believed you but now I am in the right state of mind... YOU BLOODY WOMAN!!!
Everybody was happy and suprised by the sudden change in sid's behaviour... Sid was taking avu's side was a big suprise for them.. also they were confused on what had happened to him suddenly and what did Ashi do??
Ashi(smirk): okk...so now when you all know the truth, you should also know that the mafia queen's end is also close...
Bhav: you can't even touch her!!
Ashi: hahahaha... Oh little boyfriend of this mafia queen... What can you do??
Avu(dangerously): I think that slap was less for you...should I give ONE MORE!!
Ashi shivered on avu's voice...but still stood boldly...
Avu (to her men): take her to the torture room...
Men: yes ma'am ...
Ashi was trying to escape but avu's men caught her tightly and took her to the torture room...
Jai: can anyone now tell us what has happened...
Sid just ignored him and went and stood in front of Avu by joining his hands...
Sid: i am sorry...
Jaan: why sorry?? What has happened??
Bhav: I'll tell...
Reem: yes please..
Bhav: he(sid) has got to know ashi's truth..
All: ashi's truth??
Bhav: yes...
Bhav told the whole thing to the group... He told them how Ashi had trapped avu... The group's mouth was wide open and eyes were out of their sockets... Tears were also present on their face...
Sid: dada... Avu didn't do anything.. it...it was Ashi... (To Avu) i am sorry Avu.. very sorry...
Group: omg.. we are so sorry Avu...
Before they could say anything..a gaurd came...
Gaurd: ma'am, Ashi escaped...

The whole truth is out... How was it?? If you have any doubt with what Ashi told then feel free to comment and ask... I'll try to explain again.. Are you guys satisfied with the past ??? Will Avu forgive the group?? And also Ashi escaped... Now what???? To know all answers like, comment in this chapter and stay tuned for next chapter... and Aaj ke liye kaafi updates hogaye... Oh godd.. i am so tired..and yes.. mujhe all the best comment karna Matt bhulna... I have a exam now in the evening... Meet you in the next chapter tomorrow....
Byeeee...

Words : 1547

Your writer
Rhea
#lovehasnolimitxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #jaireem #fainat