Exam Time p2: Sakrua & Kyoka vs Present Mic

Hello again! I wasn't able to update on time with my power going on and off in my house, but I rushed to the computer as soon as possible to post. I wasn't going to update this story until July 15th, but if I think that's too long and the reason for the delay is moot for now since I've got to play catch-up because I fell sick for a full week and haven't been able to do anything but lay in bed. Don't forget to look at the end of the chapter for the update schedule.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Although Kyoka had called out Hizashi for his combat abilities or as she insinuated lack of, Sakura's analysis had made her nervous while they neared their destination for the practical exam. Her leg wouldn't stop fidgeting, her fingers were twitching and her leather jacket felt like a bad choice to contain nerves and sweat.

Kyoka had felt the eyes of her classmates trail when they left, even though she knew they were mostly following her companion. Sakura was someone they wanted to see in action and against a teacher, it was just icing on the cake. So here they were now waiting patiently to arrive at their destination.

Whether or not she knew it, Sakura had become a topic in class A. Preferring to keep a distance from her classmates, there was barely anything known about her on a personal level. Everyone else had all but settled, Sakura was the only one who stood out of their circle by choice. She was often seen with Hitoshi from general studies, but other than that she kept to herself.

What made her such a topic was that she had become a goal their classmates wanted to reach. To be able to face their challenges and surpass them as easily as she appeared to. Now they were going to see if she could do it again.

..

..

..

It was pleasant when they got off the bus and Sakura found their test was taking place in a forest area, surrounded by walls to close in the area. They knew where the gate was, so it was easy to assume Hizashi would stay close to the area, with his long-ranged type quirk, he would easily be able to keep most foes at bay with his voice. Sakura hadn't seen him in action other than the USJ, but it was powerful. It wouldn't have anything on her experience in the Forest of Death where she took her first chuunin exam though.

"Man, we aren't used to fighting in this sort of environment," Kyokga hissed under her breath.

"It's fine, here you won't have to worry about glass breaking because of the sound attacks, and I don't have to worry about breaking up the ground as much either," They were fussy about the level of destruction inflicted and would likely be grading it. It was a different level compared to the entrance exams where robots were already destroying most of the area so a little extra didn't matter.

"How are we going to do this though?" asked Kyoka.

Sakura just stared glancing around without responding.

..

..

..

Izuku didn't want to turn his head from the screen, or even blink. Things were usually happening so fast with Sakura that it was difficult to get data even if you missed only a few seconds of action when it came to her.

"Sakura must have something up her sleeves for this right?"

Although he told himself not to turn around, he was surprised by the voice that could only belong to one presence. "Ha! What's Fivehead gonna pull over on us this time huh?"

"Kacchan, you came too?" Izuku couldn't help blurting before he covered his mouth, seeing the blonde's eyes seethe. It just reminded Izuku that he had his match coming up soon and he was going to have to find a way to work with this person that acted like a bomb about to go off every time Izuku was near.