Chapter 61: End of Session

Salutations! Good to be back on the air! It's finally a new month, and I'm happy to have survived to give you this new chapter. You are the reason my writing fire burns as bright, looking at the words of encouragement and support. I hope you enjoy this and look forward to many more coming.

Ultimate moves, or Trump Cards, were a concept she was familiar with from her world of shinobi—a sacred technique to be guarded at all costs. However, in this new world where quirks reigned supreme, Sakura saw an opportunity to explore some hypothesis she had been mulling over in her mission to get back to her dimension. Here, where it was practically mandatory to lay bare your greatest skills and powers, to the public eye, Sakura knew that she was at least free to explore her theories. And after being here for as long as she has, this world seemed less likely to throw the typical repercussions a shinobi would have for revealing their abilities.

As she gave this demonstration, capturing her classmate's attention, Izuku and Ochaco were watching her with careful eyes. Curious as the rest of their classmates but also familiar with those markings, as Sakura had shown them when she stepped up to save Nighteye.

"They're the same as before right?"

Izuku nodded, "I remember something similar happening in Kamino as well, maybe Sakura's going to finally show us her real power?"

Ochaco swallowed heavily, "You mean like what she did in Kamino?"

Izuku didn't know about that. What they had seen back then was something phenomenal. It was like watching someone touch the stars. That was how impossible he believed the odds were overpowering All For One. Yet, she accomplished that right in front of their eyes. And the thought of being able to see it again stirred his curiosity of quirks, and desire for analysis.

"Alright, Denki, can you come here?" Sakura's voice cut through the chatter, drawing the attention of her classmates. Denki looked surprised she called on him but was eager to indulge in this demonstration.

With a pleasant smile, he asked, "What do I need to do?"

Sakura stepped around Denki, placing her hands on his back, "Hold still for a second,"

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to share my power with you,"

Then watched as the markings spread across his body, as they had for Sakura. The sensation was strange because Denki could actually feel the marks crossing over his skin.

"What are you—?" Denki's protest was cut short as Sakura instructed him to release his electricity. Uncertainty clouded his features.

"What?! But then it's going to go everywhere and hit everyone!"

"It's going to be fine," Sakura squeezed his shoulder "Go ahead,"

The rest of class A weren't too sure about this initiation of Denki's quirk either, they didn't want to get electrocuted.

"Go ahead," Ectoplasm instructed. Everyone took more than a few steps back to get away from any potential rogue voltage.

With a deep breath, Denki released his electricity, bracing himself for the inevitable surge of power that would run wild. He didn't go completely out, or he would be rendered completely inept in thought processing.

When Denki opened his eyes, he was astounded. Not only was his electricity not spirally out of his control, but it was beginning to hold together until it started to form, a snake-like body, and a head, and before he knew it, Denki was staring at a dragon made of his electricity.

"More stable than I thought," Sakura said offhandedly.

She watched as Denki's electricity surged to life, his quirk bending to her will under the influence of her chakra. So that confirmed one of her theories, on being able to influence quirks with her chakra. It was a little harder to try and maneuver it, but Denki was taking care of that, swinging his arms around to reign in the dragon, like it was on a leash. She had to make sure that was sturdy though.