Spin off Movie Part 4

Greetings spectacular Readers!

Another day another chapter. I've been working on several NEW projects and I have to say it's been cooking. Though I got to take a little break to enjoy Comic Con where I am before turning. I want to have all of these stories up and running this year and I've even got the first chapter ready for the Avatar crossover. Kunoichi amongst Benders.

I hope these chapters brighten your days and relieve you of all your worries.

Enjoy!

The plan was set — infiltrate the security room, disable the system, and liberate the heroes and hostages. A dangerous game, especially considering their lack of experience in stealth missions.

Sakura, however, harbored concerns about the feasibility of this covert operation. The group was sizable, even with more than half the class absent. Surveillance cameras could be lurking everywhere, and she wasn't sure if they could pull it off. She kept this worry to herself; revealing it might give Tenya reason enough to call off the mission. While Sakura was confident in handling this solo, but she didn't want to increase the risk of them being found out by the villains alone.

She was used to these kinds of operations and could help them navigate through them.

Their first obstacle loomed — the seemingly endless flight of stairs. Sakura, demonstrating her impressive stamina, led the ascent, climbing floor after floor. According to Mellissa, the security room was perched at the top, on the 200th floor. The villains would likely be up there as well, but as long as they could get Melissa to turn off the system, Sakura was willing to handle them. Tenya could lecture her after.

Denki voiced the collective exhaustion. They had only passed to the 30th floor and still had a long way to go. "Seriously! Are we supposed to climb all the way up there? Can't we take an elevator?"

"That's out of the question. The security system would be triggered," Melissa said, panting herself.

"At the rate we're going, we'll reach the top by morning," panted Hitoshi.

Sakura teased Hitoshi, her eyes dancing back to him, "I sincerely thought you would have better endurance than this. You're smearing your makeup."

"Shut up," Hitoshi responded, loosening and discarding his tie.

Sakura glanced back at the group, noting that Izuku and Shouto weren't too far behind — perhaps pridefully keeping pace with her. Her attention then shifted to Mellissa, who trailed at the rear.

She approached Mellissa, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, "You doing okay?"

"I'll be fine, don't worry," Mellissa replied, panting softly.

Sakura turned around, swiftly pulling Mellissa onto her back. The sudden move elicited a surprised squeal from Mellissa, who clung to Sakura.

"No, no! You should save your power for when we really need it," Mellissa protested.

"We might not even be fighting, but we need you in good condition to disable this system. If you're behind us, we might be too late to move," Sakura explained matter-of-factly. "You're the priority to protect."

Ochaco and Tenya expressed concern about Sakura's well-being, with Tenya pointing out her discomfort in heels.

"I can handle a lot more than this," Sakura retorted, setting off at her usual pace, and leading the group again. "Keep up."

As they ascended, Izuku, panting softly, watched Sakura's back and couldn't help but say, "I forget how strong she is sometimes,"

"Yeah," agreed Shouto. When he looked at her sometimes admittedly even he would forget that she could carry more than her own weight.