2✓UNKNOWN MESSAGE, NEW DISCOVERIES

UNDERGROUND PASSAGE

"Strange, I thought, how you can be living your dreams and your nightmares at the very same time." ...

JIMIN'S POV

"the...cave....the...cave.....all....your....answers...will.....be .... answered...the cave..." i was in the middle of nowhere it's all pitch black i guess it's night time but this isn't the first time am here something is strange about this place i keep coming back at the same time "who are you show yourself and what is about the cave?" i ask in frustration but the voice doesn't answer "wake up...wake up....." the voice disappears.....

"Huh!!" i wake up panting with a heavy breathe 'it's the nightmare again' i sigh in relief i check the time on my phone on the night stand and it's 4:30am i woke up before my alarm 'shit' i curse in disbelief.

I walk towards my balcony and take in the good view and the early morning breeze calming me down I don't remember the last time i had a good night sleep 'with my ex?' i sigh in disbelief, i keep on denying it but it's the truth i always found comfort in my bunny "stop it Jimin he freaking left you stop thinking about him" i tell myself but every time i close my eyes all i see is his bunny smile. You must be wondering how the hell he is my ex, well it was really stupid, we were celebrating our greatest achievement of discovering the 'Gold crown tomb' in 'Gyeongju' and since am a light weight drinker i got drunk pretty much and this guy suddenly kissed me unfortunately my boyfriend had come in he saw everything well literally not everything he misunderstood me and just like that he left no explanations to be made i really hated myself that time that guy ruined my relationship i swear if i find him he will have to taste my fists it wont change anything no? but he has to pay let him not cross my path.....

I take in the breeze a lot of things going in my mind i cant stop thinking and i hate it that i cant stop so i decide to call my bestie. After a few rings he picks up he is panting hard i start to think maybe he is being chased running for his life i start to panic "Tae are you alright" i ask only to hear a groan "ahhh yeah" my virgin ears had to listen to this someone save me.

"Why are you disturbing me, need a fuck or what?" he asked angrily am sure he did not check the caller and it's not the first time "Are you done fucking around?" i sternly ask i can imagine his expression right now "Are you ok chim chim?" he ask panicking "i....." he cut me off "am coming there right now" he says, i hear him rummage something "get dressed and get the fuck out of here" he says to whoever it is, he is not aware i didn't cut the call yet "y..you said you love me" she sobs, poor her Tae is a player he doesn't fall in love with anyone only plays with them.....

.................

"Hey chim are you ok?" he enters of course he has a spare key to my apartment i see panic in his eyes "Calm down boy" i say, he comes forward checking my forehead, my pulse 'really?' i think. "Am ok Tae" he hug me tightly "i thought something happened to you" he says well he seems too can't forget what happened that time a few years ago. I wrap my hands around his torso "am ok Tae just couldn't sleep" i say "why didn't you tell me before" he pouts "sorry i made you come here for nothing" i feel guilty for disturbing him "no i mean i would come sooner" he holds my cheeks "i will always be here ok" he assures me and a smile crepts on my lips "i know that's is why i called you in the first place" he smiles "will we go to sleep now?" he asks and i nod but i stop him "if you want to sleep with me better get rid of the sex scent makes me sick" i fake "ok then but you know you should try it too it's sweet" he says heading to the bathroom "Just take a bath will you?" i say flopping on the bed while looking at the ceiling.

Tae is like my brother i knew him since 10, we have been together through thick and thin he might be a play boy but he has a good heart i guess circumstances made him the way he is. He knows everything about me and i know everything about him. Studied the same school, same courses, same hobbies we are like twins he used to protect me from bullies even now he still does he left sex just to make sure am ok am i really selfish?why does it sound stupid to me.....?never mind.

"What are you thinking chim chim" he says looking all fresh in his pajamas did i say he has his things here too in fact he can always stay here if he wanted but he is too stubborn for that. He laid in the bed hugging me from behind so full comfort exactly what i needed, "so warm" i tease holding onto his firm hands making me feel safe "don't you dare go anywhere" i warn as he chuckles. He covered both of us and laid his head in my hair "always be here" he whispers and before i knew it we fell into a deep slumber.....[A/M:why do you guys look like a couple? JM&TAE:shut up author we are having a moment here *smiles cheekly A/M:night night soulmates..]

.............

beeep....beep....beep.... i could swear we have slept for only minutes because i still wanted to sleep but the phone keeps on beeping over and over again for the past minute and it wont stop "Jimin is that you phone?" Tae groans without even waking up. I look up to see both of our phones lighting red. And red means....

"Tae it's the red alert" i merely scream he shoots up quickly looking taking his phone and handing me mine. The screen is all red with one word on it 'Wunu' we both look at each other knowing perfectly well what to do "Let's go" he says getting up and me following behind him trying to get ready. The red alert is an emergency and the writings are the location we have to be at, it's only among us archeologists when we discover something the red alerts others and we have to be there.

.................

We finally made it to the said location with Tae the others too have gathered and some look they just woke up well us too we didn't even have breakfast. "Morning Mr.Bang" i bow to our leader and he smiles "morning Jimin and Tae" he greets back. "what is the big news?" Tae asks "someone is impatient but i like it" he smirks "follow me boys" he says and we tail behind.

Well mr.Bang has always been like our father, thanks to him we are here fulfilling our dreams and part of his. He saved me and my mom those years ago later including Tae and that's how we connected.

We walk through the small dark alley of the big mountain, it does look creepy but we are used since we came here almost three months now, we can't seem to go more further this mountain we believe there is more actually it has been proven years ago but there is a blockage and we cant go through but we do clear it slowly to be careful or else everything will topple over and be buried right there.

We reach at a certain distance and he stops then looks at us "do you feel something different?" he asks looking at me and Tae and i both look at each other confused but wait.... we retake the steps again and indeed it's different, i look at Tae and he grins at me we literally jump like kids to the ground with all the force "be careful we don't know what is down there" Mr.Bang warns but we don't stop we continue stomping on the dusty ground laughing like kids "this is fun" Tae says happily "ye..ahhhhh" the ground suddenly breaks me and Tae dive in the dusty ground hitting the old floor beneath us "ouch" "my ass" we both complain but good thing it wasn't that a big distance. "we are ok" we shout to alert the others who are above us.

Looking around i could point out this place is very old by centuries very dusty with cobwebs surrounding the whole place. Its like a room not that big but a silver tomb lay in the center i suddenly remember the nightmare i had last time 'the cave' i think "Tae we got a clue!" i exclaimed happily......

vote

comment

borahe

"They've promised that dreams can come true, but forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too".....