43√√RECOVERY

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Everyone was literally worn out after that aggressive attack they bumped into, they were bruised and hurt and weak and to sum it up they hadn't had anything to eat yet, since the so called leader Taemin was out cold might as well as do with their plans "I think it's better enough here" Hobi announced after looking further away from them, after walking for what seemed like twenty minutes they had finally arrived at somewhere normal, looking this place was surrounded by water lagoons all over it and the temperatures surprisingly warm due to the steam, seems like the water lagoon back there was the beginning to the others. With water lagoons surrounded everywhere there was a dry land beside the lagoons just perfect for those who didn't feel the need of a bath "I have checked this place it's totally safe" Hobi announced as everyone sighed in relief taking a comfortable spot as Kai and some of his people who knew about treatment went on business trying to help each other.

Taemin was lay down somewhere as they checked his wounds, he sure did have a broken limb and arm, others had bruises while Kai focused on Jungkook who was hurt more than the rest including the burns on his arms "is he going to be ok?" Jimin was internally panicking as the rest looked at him "ofcourse he will be alright" Kai was sure "just use the green meds" Yoongi said as everyone turned to him "huh.." Jimin was first confused and realized what he meant "oh yes the green-" Jimin stopped talking as he looked at Yoongi questioningly and the male knew he had some explanations to do "I'll explain..later" he said looking other way to avoid the intense gaze he received.

Jimin had carried enough of the herb just when needed at the perfect time, Kai nodded at him as they took it and placing it on Jungkook's burns and bruises the others staring attentively "whoah Jimin what's that?" Taehyung asked as he sat closer to them "Jungkook found this herb back the previous location" he simply said not ready to explain more "and you thought you shouldn't tell me?" Taehyung asked with a fake hurt voice "you wouldn't believe it anyway" Jimin shrugged as he continued to tend to Jungkook totally ignoring the whinning Taehyung while Kai just laughed at the two bickering, the herb really helped the most of them but Jungkook still didn't wake up "I think he needs rest and so does everyone" Kai told Jimin seeing him so worried "he's going to be ok honey" Jin side hugged him as he like the others had healed the bruises "come let's start the fire you must be hungry" Jimin stood up hestantly but walked away seeing Kai nod at him reassuring he was gonna watch over him.

Luckily this place had fruits growing on the rocks and totally edible and adding to their canned foods which dont really spoil even after keeping it for a long time although some lost them. So what they did was gather the food together and prepare it all at once "I still have my ramen" Jimin said as he was going to volunteer it for the food but Taehyung stopped him "you would want to keep that for Jungkook" he suggested as Jimin quickly retreated his hand back to keep the packet, Taehyung might have beef with Jungkook but he still cares, "I realized that he doesn't walk with his bag only to realize he might have lost it somewhere" he shrugged and walked near the fire place sitting with the rest leaving Jimin to smile at himself before joining too after taking a peek at Jungkook who wasn't far from him.
.
.
"How do you know?" Jimin was the first to ask Yoongi the question he's been meaning to ask "Where did you come from?" "What were you doing there?" questions after questions came flooding towards Yoongi who first breathed out and decided to talk "actually I followed you, no not like that, I first came in but lost my way here and then I met you guys back there and decided to follow you up and I saw everything" he confessed as they looked at him with shocked expressions "what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked as he sensed the other wasn't really here with a purpose "a bet was all it took me here and now looking back I feel so stupid" he sighed frustrated "those idiots thought that the gold history doesn't exist and placed a bet for me to find out" he shrugged the last part as they looked at him with pity "so what are you gonna do now?" Jin asked "well i'll go back what else?" he said like he heard the most ridiculous question ever "you have seen what happened back there do you think you can survive that?" Jimin who was beside him asked as Yoongi fell speechless after all Jimin was right there was no point of turning back "whatever I'll see to it" he shrugged and went back to starring the fire while Jimin and Taehyung took their time to study him "why do I feel like I saw you somewhere?" Taehyung kept on starring as the other was getting uncomfortable with the too much stares now "jeez will we first rest and leave the rest for tomorrow" Jin said sighing and standing up with Namjoon getting a comfortable spot then settled their tired bones ofcourse their boyfriends what were they really expecting from them anyway, Hobi and Taehyung remained on the fire place wanting to sit more, Yoongi had already dozed don't even ask when and Jimin walked back to Jungkook Taehyung letting him do what he wanted he can't stop them from getting close can he?.
.
.