18✓PERSONA CHANGE

"you are my warm heart in a cold world".

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was unexpected calm night they had, who knew for once they wouldn't have to meet mystic creatures crawling out of nowhere, as gross as it sounded what other probabilities did they have everything just seemed to surprise them unexpectedly, they knew they should expect something of this sort but never in their wildest imagination they thought it would be worse than a night mare but hey! they weren't giving up yet its the start of everything and so they should end it, wait scratch that they have to continue what they started. They didn't come this far to chicken out or did they?

It surprisingly calm, the temperature were moderate not so hot, not so cold just exactly the human body needed. But all this was too good to be true what if nature was playing tricks on them as weird it had already did, what if its just the calm before the storm....

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I felt a tight grip on my shoulders it was as if something warm engulfed me in its embrace, protecting me? i wasn't sure myself but one thing for sure i don't want to wake up from this dream but curiosity took the greater part.

Squinting my eyes open slowly, i was met with a blur image, seconds of adjusting to the sight i was able to see the dim lights that the fire emitted and it was dead silent. From my point of view i saw everyone was asleep and me? i felt so warm so soft what was i lying on again? Stretching my neck to the sides i was met with a hot breathe on my lips, fair skin came to sight blinding me at first. In a long time i could see my doll this close to feel his breathe on my face and i cant help than in hail his toxin scent its making me feel weird.

I found myself had laid my back on his chest as he placed his head on my shoulder directly facing me, i could see how softly his eye lashes hugged his cheek bones, how his plump lips were so alluring, after seconds of battling my thoughts i couldn't hold it anymore.

I leaned closer to his plump lips feeling his hot breathe on my lips, holding my arm out i caressed his soft hair and pulling him towards me and in a long time as it felt to feel i got to feel how soft his lips and the warmness that eveloped trapping me into his world.

Slowly i moved my lips trapping his bottom lip and suck it slightly tasting his sweetness, i still held his head in position making him lean more that there wasn't space for air.

I was startled when he unconsciously kissed back without opening his eyes i was sure he was still asleep 'silly boy' i couldn't help than chuckle. I moved my tongue around his lips as he granted me access to his sweet world, i could finally taste his warm salvory fruit "uhmmm"..."ahh" my ears were blessed with beautiful sinful moans that took me to the edge, the kiss was becoming sloppy and were getting out of breathe and i released him as his heavy pants could be heard to a mere whisper. I turn to look at his pink plump which had slightly swelled and parted.

I kept on starring this sleeping beauty onto my shoulder as uninvited smile made its way to my lips, i was lost into his ethereal beauty that i dint notice when i fell back to sleep trapped into dream land.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In the morning....

"Get your lazy asses up who said we came to sleep huh!" Everyone woke up to the sudden yell, doesn't this idiot know how sweet the morning sleep tasted. Groaning in annoyance everyone had started to wake up "who said you could scream" one complained "i did" a voice echoed from a distance as he gracefully made his way back to the cave, his big biceps protruding from the black shirt he changed a while ago and adding to the shorts that displayed his masculine thighs, everyone froze to their spot drooling over this man and the raven that lay on his forehead gave him a whole brand new look he looked like a sexy goddess for crying out loud, but this goddess had eyes for only a certain person he called doll.

Jungkook made his way to Jimin who was still asleep than the rest who had already woke up and kept their stare to his movement. Namjoon and Jin who were in corner were afraid that includes Hobi and Tae they thought Jungkook will do something to Jimin, Tae wanted to intervene but Namjoon held him

"hes probably in his shitty mood don't interrupt him at times like this his temper is on a maximum" Tae turned to him "i don't know what you mean by mood but he acted like this first day i saw him if he does anything to Jimin he's gonna taste my fists" Tae held his fist "i agree with Tae" Jin added and the rest of the two sigh.....

Jungkook slowly made his way to sleeping Jimin and squat near him, he raised his hands slowly to his cheek, Tea was burning he was afraid he might as well as slap his soulmate but they were surprised what Jungkook did next.

"Wake up baby doll....." Jungkook calmly says trailing his hand on the soft fair cheek making Jimin stir in his sleep "five more minutes" he pout leaning to his touch, Jungkook smirked and cupped his cheeks making him face towards him, that pout stirred his demons, he leaned towards him and closed the distance taking in his plump lips into his making sure not to forget to give it a suck, Jimin again unconsciously kissed back but few seconds later he shot his eyes open "this aint a dream" he said widening his eyes like plates, he looked around to see the many pairs of eyes that starred right back at him and his face flushed red, he stood up and covered his red face, he took his bags and ran out in embarrassment "hahha" Jungkook darkly chuckled and dropped his expression "enough of the show get moving..." he ordered following Jimin.....

"He kissed him. He kissed the devil. Only a beautiful soul like his would kiss the damned".