15✓SAFER WITH YOU

ANYTHING WE LOVE CAN BE SAVED

THIRD PERSON'S POV

'I can't feel my body, it's numb.....it's blurry I can't see. Is this how am going to die, no I haven't even carried out my duties nor fulfilled my promise, I refuse to die' Jimin kept on thinking to himself until he fell on the cold ground losing his senses in a way a normal person wouldn't. He felt the coldness drowning him in, his heartbeat was slowing down he found it hard to breathe, his nostrils felt dry and the throat too, his eyelids became heavy and heavier but he refuse to give up 'i can't die like this, someone save me' he wanted to say that out loud but he couldn't move a muscle, before the darkness engulfed him he heard his name being called and the next minute he felt his body being carried and brought near a warm chest 'so....warm...' he thought. using all his strength to look up he saw Jungkook....what's that...? he looks worried? Jimin was more confused 'maybe he isn't bad at all' was the last thought before the darkness engulfed him completely.

"Jimin....Jimin.....JIMIN!!? Jungkook almost yell when his doll's body fell limp, for a moment he was dead scared for him, maybe he can't let him die yet? maybe he still needs to use him? or maybe he did care after all.....they all didn't matter at this time at all.

The cold ground swallowed all the frozen bodies and disappeared as if they never existed, it was actually a trap in the mountains, how can a trap set it's self's defense? maybe it's all in nature to protect themselves.

Suddenly the cold started spreading creating a mist around the area, the ones that had survived were out of the cold ground since its pretty noticeable on the difference but the mist kept on spreading "we should get out of here" Jungkook said as he held Jimin tightly to his chest and dart towards the unknown path but it's all on the map after all or maybe not.

Jin still had a backache so Namjoon bent next to him "hop on or ...." Jin was already on his back before he could speak further for a second Namjoon had his dimple smile but he knew that was not the time. on the other hand Hobi placed Tae on his back, he seemed to be back to reality before he could ask what was going on Hobi spoke "hold on tightly "why....ah" he gasp in shock when he saw the moist and held onto his neck but not so tight to choke him.....

As they ran through the darker side of the mountain, Jungkook spotted a small narrow path that led to a small cave, since he was leading them they just followed him the moment everyone went in the narrow path was blocked by falling rocks, the cold mist must have stiffened them making them fall and now they were....trapped! could bad luck get any better.

one of the men set five spots of fire so everyone could warm themselves, they must have been trapped but the falling rocks blocked the mist and it was warmer. The cave wasn't that big but the creeps in it sent shivers.

But right now everyone was concentrated to getting warm, that was not a normal cold. Jungkook sat with Jimin between his legs as his back was leaning on his firm chest, he took off his own big jacket and covered Jimin with it and rub his hands to create some warmth.

Tae was finally back to his senses but still felt cold thanks to Hobi still had him in his arms "where is Jimin?" his dry voice came out a bit raspy "With Jungkook" he looked beside them and saw his soulmate's eyes closed with a pale skin, he slowly got up and knelt beside him touching his cold cheek "Jimin....wake ....up your scaring me" he wanted to just cry, he started trembling due to the cold "Hey your not ok yet" Hobi says and helps him back to their spot, he was heading to the fire but Hobi pulled him to his chest "better here" Tae wanted to say something but didn't he was still weak, Hobi covered them both as the heat transmitted from the both of them.

The book he was carrying earlier he took it and opened to read, "what does it say?" Hobi asked near his ears making him turn red than already he was, if it were someone else he would take it as a flirt and he would flirt back and only to end up on his bed fucking them senseless but this time it was different he felt a weird feeling that he didn't want to feel yet, he brushed off the feeling and read the book. "Since Jimin is still alive then he is saved most of them won't come out of this cold that easily like he did" he glanced at the two who were sharing the body heat "with him he will be fine" he concluded. Hobi nodded with everything he was saying but Tae's body was still trembling "here let us just rest" Hobi took away the book making him lean to him even more, no matter how he wants to be angry with him it wasn't the right time for that yet.

Namjoon too had Jin in his embrace "I feel like killing you right now" Jin threatens "this humble servant will do anything" Namjoon replies "Am sorry Jinnie, I couldn't do anything am sure you saw everything forgive me" he apologizes "ouch..." Jin had hit him hard in his ribs "ok I deserved that" he groans in pain "are we ok now" he shows him puppy eyes "yes now hug me tight I crave for your warmth" Jin's behavior took a drastic turn from angry to lovey dovey. He stood up straddling him and place him arms inside Joonie's big Jacket laying his head on his chest, Namjoon too hugged him tighter not forgetting to make out for a while.

Soon enough everyone fell asleep in pairs in the unknown cave, at that point it seemed safer than to be out, and the block of rocks kept them safe....but who knows what will the next hours be. The book's pages turned on their owns leaving a certain page open that read

'Snakes .....'

THE WAY HE CARES,

THE WAY HE PROTECTS,

IT'S FIERCE.

.

.

i hate snakeu