9✓MONSTER LIKE

"it takes a monster, to destroy a monster..."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jungkook and his uncle we already up early in the morning ready to discuss some urgent matters you know what I mean but Jungkook is very anxious because he knows it won't be good from this early morning, his aunt peeps from across the kitchen pretending to make coffee while she is eavesdropping loving every moment of how Jungkook was very scared but he couldn't show it just acted tough but not in front of the two they know the Lil boy is just so scared but he won't show it.

"For the last time I'm going to ask what you were keeping from me I want to know everything now speak up" he said impatiently as Jungkook just looks down in defeat he really doesn't want to spoil this adventure but seems like his uncle is just one of those cross passers no one wants to cross path with them.

Namjoon too was early very worried for his friend but since he insisted him to be in the office he had to obey than wait for him but he was not yet settled he was panicking from within and so he decided to call Jin who will at least sooth him.

"Baby I won't lie this is not going to end very nice I'm worried his uncle is going to do it again I'm sure of it he was so pissed off and the most annoying thing is I can't do anything about it I feel so stupid right now" Namjoon's disappointed voice was pretty visible to Jin who sigh in defeat.

"I know that man is so heartless but if you really want help Jungkook you really have to be there for him be strong for him at least you are the last hope he's holding onto I wish I was there to cuddle with you so you wouldn't be so stressful but don't worry I know one day all this will end I just hope Jungkook doesn't give up for poor soul I want to burn that Uncle of his" Jin said angrily as Namjoon just chuckles from what he said.

"You know Jinie only your voice sooth me and I'm really grateful thanks for coming in my life" he says smiling a bit at least he's not as he was in the last one minute it's like Jin reminded him of what his duties are and he's very grateful meanwhile....

"So you want to play this rough right? I guess you know my tricks then you leave me no choice it's time I teach you a lesson I think you've gone so soft let me remind you where you are,.. you ungrateful" his uncle barks as Jungkook remains quiet like a puppy.

His legs were continuously shaking from under the table knowing what is going to happen next he doesn't like it at all and so looking up his uncle was already putting some blue liquid in the syringe big syringe and he gulp hard.

You must be wondering why he isn't fighting back like running away well that is too soon for him he isn't giving up soon and he's ready to do anything just to be in that house because there's no way he will leave just like a coward he's going to face it rough and he isn't complaining just holding onto his hope that one day this is all going to end that all his suffering wont go to vain just like that he's ready to go down for anything but not give up.

His uncle got up with a syringe and without wasting time he injected him deep in his arm as he flinched a little bit but still holding it in, the drug flows into his system making it so painful that he fell to the ground curling up due to the pain as the old man sits back in his chair devilishly smirking to the painful Jungkook on the ground.

"Now sit back and tell me every f****** detail" he ordered and what did Jungkook do? just like an obedient kid he sat expressionless as if nothing happened a while ago.

Jungkook now looks very different his doe like eyes were oddly dark no expression visible and his face you could feel like you're staring into Satan like satan finally came to Earth in human form, he was looking so devilishly no expression at all very dangerous anyone could mistaken him for a devil and looking in satisfaction his uncle continue to smirk knowing pretty well his tricks really pull off.

"I seem to realize in my dads researches that the mountain held the big treasure hidden inside of it and when I knew this group of archaeologists were interested in finding it I thought maybe this is the time I can finally know what my dad was searching all this time and that's why I decided to spy on them only to know they already figured out the path and in a day they are going there so I was curious, I was so into it that I forgot to tell you please forgive me" Jungkook unknowingly apologized he was looking like a puppet on his strings. He was no longer himself the normal Jungkook himself was no more he was replaced with the devil who would actually do anything his uncle says which was even more dangerous as he now already spilled everything.
.
.
"Pack everything we need for the mountain we will be joining the adventure we are going there first thing in the morning get everything ready" Jungkook ordered expressionless as Namjoon just looked at him confused, Jin who was still on the phone was in shock as he had Jungkook's husky voice and they both figured it out they're talking to the devil not the bunny Jungkook anymore they just did everything in them not to just cry right there and then it was too much to handle, Namjoon didn't say anything he got up and walked away to do whatever he was told there was no way he was facing him.

.........

JIMIN'S POV

I happily start to pack my things as I just can't wait for this adventure to begin. I'm really excited, I look through my dad's things to find anything that would help us on the way. I did find something "a very old compass direction" I will definitely need this "the adventure clothes is not bad too" "the boots?" yeah I need those too, an adventure backpack that will be an awesome idea "oh wait I forgot to call Tae I need to know if he's ready he seems to be having amnesia these days he seems to forget everything just like that.

"Hey Tae what are you doing right now? I hope you pa....." I did not finish my words as I just had moans from the background oh not this shit again I just don't know why he will answer me when his somewhere with a slut doing something dirty, my Virgin ears I just can't believe this boy.

"Yes I'm winding up my favorite things you know in that big dark cave such things won't exist so why not just enjoy right now who knows we might not make it but in the meantime...aaahhh....let me just enjoy and about packing you will help me wont you?" I could guess from the other side of the phone Tae was grinning, i know he is so lazy but at least not while fucking. I just sigh in defeat shaking my head in disbelief and hung up.

I guess it's double work now,I know he won't do a thing I look up the board and see an extra backpack oh well that would definitely work since I'm in a good mood I'm packing for him he owes me one that lazy ass.[A/M:me three *lazyly hangs feet on the table* JM:*glares and smirks* A/M:".." what *looks dumbfounded JM:let me energize you *walks slowly unbuttoning shirt* A/M:don't you dare JM:if i were you i would run *smirks* A/M:*pooff*...........]
Vote
Comment
Borahe

"Behind every tree, there is a new monster..."