75√√FIGURED IT OUT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Early in the morning Jimin woke up to an empty bed which was surprisingly because it's a weekend it means a day off, other times he would cuddle up with Jungkook all day kissing and biting each other, he blushed to the thought as he woke up to freshen up, after he was done he walked down to the living room in nothing but shorts and a bigger sweater probably Jungkook's because he already miss him "hey soulmate" he chirped seeing Taehyung already awake and making himself coffee "hey chim" he smiled at him as he made two more cups and walked to the living room to join him on the couch.

"So where...." Jimin started but stopped talking when he saw Taehyung's neck a big hickey painted there "....have you been?" He smirked to his question as Taehyung gulped on thin air and pretending to take coffe that burnt his tongue "your hiding something you sneaky..." Jimin raised a brow not giving up soon and Taehyung sighed knowing it was now or never "fine .." he breathed as Jimin got comfortable near him to get some gossip "I think I like this guy....or guys..." Jimin wasn't surprised Abit but "what do you mean guys.. " he was wide eyed "when you were fucking with your lover boy I was too.....fucked.." he whispered the last part feeling embrassed by it "you were what....?" Now Jimin was super surprised, he knew his best friend would bend for no one then.... "Who is this lucky guy do i know them?" Jimin smirked as Taehyung rubbed his neck "you do and surprisingly I liked it" he confessed "so in short your going for two" Jimin screamed "I know it's Hobi it's not even a secret I wonder who's this other guy?" Jimin thought before a ding on his phone caught his attention, it was a text from Jungkook, it said...

'Morning Beautiful, sorry I had to leave early am going to do something back home meanwhile I got some hot chocolate for you and more delivered, see you later pretty' Jimin smiled as he read the text while Taehyung read it too and gave him jealous eyes "dont be like that" Jimin joked as he walked to the door and true there was a delivery for him which he happily took and thanked the delivery man before walking back in.

The two sat and Jimin shared his love gifts if you know what I mean "so...in the long run I have found out a few things..." Taehyung started as he bite on that burger "I have found Munchkin, Kai and Yoongi" he said as Jimin looked up "that makes all of us, so do they know anything.?" Jimin asked "They do knew a few things and so we gonna meet up today in about 30minutes from now" he answered checking his watch "hmm that's good let's meet them" Jimin was glad they had to get to the bottom of all this.
.
.
Jungkook was back home? as if he can call it that way, his uncle wouldn't stop bugging him about sleeping over because he rarely does it nowdays he doesn't even know why he still lives in that hell hole, but that hell hole is all where his parents memories and his childhood reside in, he doesn't stay in here most times because now only bad memories dwell in it and the two people he doesn't want to stay with "Hey Jungkookie have a seat" His aunt said with a fake smile as Jungkook walked down from the stairs in casual wear now looking back he missed his bundle cuddled up in his arms on the weekends if only he could get back.

He took a sit and looked at the nicely made breakfast ofcourse thanks to the maids, since when did his aunt get her hands burnt he wanted to so much roll his eyes. His uncle joined soon after with the same fake smile, how sweet.
"Let's have breakfast it's been long we had one" he thought about it looking at the food infront of him, suspicious something inside, he fake smiled too and grabbed onto the saugae and took a bite, looking up he could see his aunt and uncle look at him in anticipation "eat more dear" what an annoying voice, to say Jungkook doesn't need fake love after all his baby gives it to him without a limit and his hyungs are there for him he has nothing to loose but his father's revenge after all.

As he expected he started to feel dizzy when he was done eating that sausage he started to see dark "hmm" he groaned and his fork dropped on the table, he tried standing up but instantly fell to the floor "come inside and pick him up" was the last thing he heard before completely passing out.
.
.
Taehyung and Jimin finally reached to where the three were waiting for them, Taehyung was surprised to see Yoongi there but at the same time he had to be there for further inquiring. They went in and sat at the furthest corner luckily for them only two customers were inside and looked to be done too so it wasn't going to be a problem.

"Hyungg.." Munchkin chirped as he threw himself on Jimin hugging him very tightly and Jimin hugged him back equally ruffling his hair "looking cute" he cooed making Munchkin blush "Jungkook would definitely kill you if he saw this!" Taehyung warned to the boy quickly let go and looked back to see if Jungkook was really there watching with a glare but fortunately to him he wasn't there making him sigh. They greeted the rest and settled down to discuss a few things, the two Taehyung and Yoongi sat together with this awkward tension between them and it went noticed to Jimin who shrugged it for later.

"So guys it's the same question for all of us, all we want to know is what happened the last minute at the tomb"Jimin asked right away to the three the same thing they have been discussing with the others "we can't have finished everything inside the tomb something or the other happened, we had the treasure too where do you think it might have gone?" He continued to ask.

"If I remember clearly I never saw anyone of you when I woke up only Kai it was like we fell else where and since then I have never seen any of you" Yoongi shrugged pretty much adding to the curiosity "you wont believe it but I have partly some of the treasure I had been picking up" Minji suddenly said, Minji for Munchkin.

"My parents wouldn't say it but I know when they came to save me which am not sure how they knew but they saw you guys but pretended never to have seen you" he looked apologetically to them "I did try to look for you but failed and another thing....." He looked excited at them as they let him continue, after all every word did matter.

"You might think this is stupid or unserious but don't you think the tomb is like having gave us some kind of wish, think about it ..." he wanted to sound realistic "I always wanted to be the smartest and coolest around everyone prove to the bullies am better, and girls swamming on me like bees..."he grinned his school life is going great for sure "hmmm, what is that supposed to mean?" Taehyung seemed to be thinking "in short therefore I think the tomb has granted us our most wanted wish though not openly only when you realize what you've always wished for and us surviving it was definitely someone's wish" Minji had a point according to the research books he was going through with Taehyung it showed the past tombs had something related like magic, granting immortal life and Minji just figured this one, this one was a wish tomb, "that's very informative, Minji I swear your definitely smart I swear to God" Jimin ruffled his hair as the rest agreed he just solved one puzzle for him but one question still remains "in all, there was another person between and I think he's kind blocking our curiosity" Jimin added as they sighed, now how to figure out who the heck it was....
.
.
"He's not answering, Jinnie you think Kook is okay, am getting worried here" Namjoon sighs for the nth time as his call went to a voice mail again everytime he called Jungkook "I even checked the office he didn't step there and the guards would let me in the Jeon mansion something is up" Hobi added "it's already evening Jungkook would at least call once or twice but he's completely blank" Jin was now freaking out "I hope he's ok" they prayed, after all walking back to the den wasn't the nicest idea Jungkook was planning on doing.....
.
.
..
...

"He's not answering, Jinnie you think Kook is okay, am getting worried here" Namjoon sighs for the nth time as his call went to a voice mail again everytime he called Jungkook "I even checked the office he didn't step there and the guards would le...