52√HURT

(check me out😌😌🙈👆)

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Taehyungie that was very harsh you know" Jin pointed out as he stood Infront of Tae who was trying to calm down he has to get it together getting angry won't take him anywhere "I know I....just lost it" he clutched onto his hair messing it more, he was now feeling bad about it, "I didn't mean to lash out on him but he kept on pushing it" he added and breathed in and out "he said he didn't know it wasn't his fault" Jin tried "I know I was just angry I hope he isn't angry with me" he sighed as Jin pat his shoulder "Jimin would never be angry with you you two are soulmates" he smiled at that, Taehyung would never let anything happen to break the bond between him and Jimin, their bond was that deep and he wasn't going to let anything separate them nothing at all "I have to apologize have you seen him around?" Taehyung asked Jin who gave him the same look "have been here with you, he is around let's get him back" Tae nodded and scanned the surrounding before his eyes landing on the three who seemed surprised by something "don't you think you guys Jimin has gone for a way long time?" Just when Hobi asked that Taehyung and Jin ran to them "you mean you haven't seen Jimin around?" That question got Jungkook to stand up abruptly he too thought he was with Taehyung "we haven't seen Jimin yet" to that Taehyung found himself running to the direction he thought he saw Jimin go in earlier "Jimin please be ok" he chanted while running further the others behind him running at the same pace.

"Urghh..." Jimin groaned to the sharp pain that was inflicted onto his neck thinking something might have bit him but his thoughts changed when he felt someone holding his neck so harshly but before he could even react his mouth was shut as he was dragged away from everyone, this made him wide eyed as he knew the intention of the unknown guy, he tried to fight off his hold but he felt his body going weak suddenly like he wasn't feeling his body with each passing second, the drug seemed to be doing it's effects "urgh...l..let me...go" Jimin was able to remove that hand away from his mouth but he couldn't speak louder let alone screaming "g..get off" he tried to push him away but the man wouldn't burge, he got himself onto Jimin as he stared down at him "I can't let this beauty get to waste just like that, let me atleast have a taste of your ass" he grinned as he tried to hold Jimin's face who looked the other side pretty disgusted with this man, turns out it was one of Taemin's men he was sure he sent him there and he doesn't know how he will fight him now that he was soon loosing his senses 'Jimin...wake up!! Fight' he internally struggled as he tried to push the man off him who was forcefully trying to initiate a kiss "playing hard to get I like it" he smirked holding Jimin's hand above his head and sitting on his legs "h...heavy" Jimin didn't like that "h...help" he tried again "that won't work no one knows your even here" he snickered and leaned down to kiss the other when suddenly he heard an angry voice "get your fucking disgusting self off my bestie" Taehyung ran towards him before the man could even think twice and the next thing he knew was the hard punch to his left eye.

"you fucking bastard!!!" Taehyung screamed while he threw punches at the man below him with both of his hands in so much anger he had from earlier and now was the best time to lash it out uncontrollably.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called when he spotted Jimin on the ground trying to breathe "ha haaa! Urghhh" he groaned in so much pain clutching onto his shirt wanting to so much rip it, it was burning his whole body it was a horrible feeling and that too the dizziness he was feeling at the moment "Jimin....Jimin what happened?" Jungkook asked worriedly as he took him onto his lap wiping his sweaty forehead with his hands, why was he burning up, "Jimin..stay with me baby.....try to breathe" Jungkook tried as he rubbed his chest confortingly but it wasnt enough as Jimin was moving uncomfortably "ha....Jung..kook?" he called as the other leaned to him "yes ..baby am here" he promised as Jimin rubbed that part of his neck roughly almost wanting to tear off that skin "it burns..." "Baby calm down"
"Minnie....what happened talk to hyung" Jin came running and dropping beside the two watching on how red Jimin was becoming from his face "hyung I don't know what is wrong with him" Jungkook voiced out worriedly to Jin who too was perplexed with the whole situation "let me call Kai he might help" Hobi suggested and the two nodded in agreement "uh..h.hot urgh" Jimin continued to complain as he rubbed his neck forcingly Jungkook trying to hold his hand back "baby....that will hurt you" but Jimin wasn't listening he can think of anything but the heat that was literally burning him up, what the fuck did the bastard inject him with.

"What the hell is going on?" Yoongi asked as he came in running with Kai beside him after Hobi had walked into them panting and looking horrified.
The two saw how Taehyung was beating the other person up and seeing Jimin almost going mad as he was lay down. Yoongi suddenly went angry and headed to Taehyung "is this the idiot" Taehyung looked up with bloody eyes nodding his head "leave him to me" Yoongi said getting the man up and first heading him real hard "urghhh" he groaned as holding his bloody forehead that hit was enough to get him dizzy "now we kill you" he smirked as he added punches onto him Namjoon joining the fight as he hit his ribs a number of times Taehyung never backing away he still wants to teach him a lesson for messing with the wrong people.

On the other side Kai and Hobi ran to the three on the ground and studying the situation "let me check on him" Kai was more like asking permission from Jungkook to touch Jimin who nodded and Kai got on to work, he followed the hand Jimin was pressing on his neck "hold his hand" Jungkook did so as Jimin was struggling to rub his neck again, Kai leaned down to have a further look and as expected there was a red swollen dot getting worse with how much Jimin rubbed "turns out he was drugged and he's running a fever" Kai told them as they looked at eachother "what can we do to help him" Jungkook sounded desperate "ahh....we don't have the meds....quick a water source yeah cold water works" water...."he needs to cool down from the effect" he added "Jungkook a few steps from here we can get to a pond" Hobi said proudly he never lets them down "we need to move" Jungkook said as he got pulling Jimin to his back and quickly following Hobi who led the way.

"Ok enough you will kill him" Namjoon finally stopped the two from further thrashing of the unlucky guy "Taehyung I think you should check in Jimin we will deal with him" Namjoon promised and with a last glance Taehyung walked away with hurt knuckles while Yoongi and Namjoon picked up the almost dead man on the ground.....
.
.
.
VOTE
Comment

I actually did on the street Jhope dance challenge, check me out if you would like too🥺☺️🙈