80✓✓FINALE_EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Oh..w..what in the heavens!" Jimin and Jungkook's jaws dropped to the floor when they looked at the full glitter room that had "lots of treasures" Jungkook added. That's right they stood in front of billions of treasure filled room except Jikook didn't know about this. "As the two of you were still in the hospital we decided to move all these here, it's amazing how the explosion didn't destroy any of them" Jin let them in a little details "I knew he was hiding something in there nice work guys" Jungkook congratulated all the six "but that's not the only thing" Hobi said excitedly as the two looked curious about it.

They stood aside and revealed the golden tomb that was glittering brighter than gold after it's beholders are here "what! How?" Jikook were confused "we couldn't move this heavy stone all the way here!" Jungkook saw it as absurb and Jimin agreed too, after all they were so wounded they can't move it "that's what we thought too..." Jin walked to the book shelf which Jimin now noticed all this time "it says it all in the book" he added "the forbidden books.." Taehyung gave him a look "you mean the..." Taehyung cut him off "...books we've been looking for, Taemin that bastard did more than hide the treasure but also hide everything related to the treasure that's why we never got a lead in the first place" Taehyung explained "but for some reason he did good hiding all the proof of the discovery" Namjoon pointed out "speaking of that bastard....." Jungkook wanted to know "the poison popped all his veins" Yoongi spoke up after all he was with the search team. "Good for him" Hobi spat "so enough of non existent Taemin this what the book says...." Jin started as everyone took a seat on the round table.

"It's like how we figured it earlier, the tomb is a well wisher, like it granted our wishes, and another thing to add on, the tomb can only be revealed when we are together it's like some kind of magic we don't even need to carry it all the way, it's only visible to us only who touched it, and also we all much have wishes don't we?" he looked at each one of them "well all I ever wanted were real friends and stand out front everyone" Minji aka Munchkin said with a smile "....and I guess for once I got real friends" he announced proudly "aww you know we will always be here for you" Jin cooed "ofcourse we are your buddies" Kai added as everyone gave him a proud smile "thank you guys" he was touched.

"The only thing I had wished in that panic time was to die along side with my beloved" Jin saddened "I thought we won't make it but neither did I regret what we came through" he added as he pecked Namjoon to his cheek but instead he pulled closer to those arms "guess we all had the same wish, but look at us now we've been given another chance to live through our love" Namjoon said almost making Jin sob "awwwww" alot of coos were thrown to them as they blushed hard "feels like a Kdrama" Jimin sniffed.

"I...might have...liked Taehyung alitle too much..." Yoongi said while he blushed looking anywhere else than the people in front of him "what!" They all chorused "I knew it!" Jimin chirped "you .." Taehyung started at Yoongi "that was my wish to have you" he confessed "as stupid as it sounds" he was embarrassed "hey!, I was the first" Hobi urged looking kind of angry "doesn't matter but I like him more!" Yoongi and they bickered "how did I end up liking two idiots?" Taehyung facepalmed "guess what, we are stuck together" Hobi said proudly "am not complaining" Yoongi surrendered "happy for your guys" Jimin smiled at them and so we're the rest.

"Well....all I ever wanted was a family" Kai said as he looked at Yoongi who gave him a side hug "and guess what I have it now, a big family" he was happy where he was in life no regrets only happiness "let's stay together forever yeah!" "Of course we will" Jin promised as he smiled brightly.

"The protection of my beloved ones will always be my priority" Jimin said as he looked at Jungkook caressing his cheek who in return gave him a bunny smile and turned to the others "I wouldn't want anything happen to my loved ones" "wait wait, if you wished could it be that's how we survived!!" Jin almost screamed to the revelation "I mean we all here because someone wished for our survival am very touched baby" Jin sniffed as they looked taken back to Jimin's wish, was it why he went rampant when Jungkook was hurt he almost lost it back then,..and then turned to Jungkook, what was his wish?