77 ✓✓ANOTHER SIDE

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Early in the morning everyone was back to work like always and so was Jungkook and the rest only that he was kinda of restless the uneasiness in him, he knew he fucked up "Jungkook what is it and why are you dressed like this?" Jin asked as he looked at Jungkook who had a mask on his suit attire very odd who even wears masks these days "hyung you don't understand" Jungkook stressed as he was walking around his table the two elder looking at him worriedly. After what he told them he discovered they couldn't help scold him from his rush actions and morever no backup.

Just when Namjoon was about to say something the door burst open revealing a fuming mochi and a tired Hobi behind him, must have come chasing him all the way. He looked at Jungkook apologetically to show he couldn't stop him from whatever he was going to do.

Jungkook looked at Jimin with a drop of sweat on his forehead to say he wasn't nervous he would be lying, "Jungkook where the fuck were you?" Jimin almost shouted as the three slowly tried to slip outside to let them deal with whatever this was. Jungkook gulped ready to lie when "don't you even try" Jimin more like ordered that even the three halted their steps making them stay back.

Jungkook sighed and he thought fuck it "you wont believe it but I think I already figured out everything" he started cheerfully thinking maybe Jimin would change his angry aura but it wasn't working "continue..." Jimin tapped his feet impatiently "so much happened that's why... I wasn't able to..." he was trailing off seeing how Jimin was walking slowly towards him "even so Kookie at least let me know so I won't worry" Jimin's eyes turned soft as he cupped Jungkook's face with a worry laced voice making Jungkook feel bad "wait.." oops

Jimin saw a red bruise peeking on his nose that made him quickly pull down his mask only to gasp "Baby I can explain.." Jungkook started as Jimin froze seeing his bruised up face, broken nose, bursted lip and more...
"Baby.. who did this to you" he panicked as he caressed his handsome face something in him he didn't understand was triggered "shh baby it's not serious I promise you, you would seen how I disfigured his face" Jungkook was getting ahead of himself when he turned to face Jimin seeing his stoic expression making him stop talking "sorry, it wasn't funny" the three were silently snickering as they looked at Jungkook's hopless self.

"come here..." He pulled him in those big warm hugs he always provided him with making Jungkook instantly melt all the body pain instantly disappearing. Jimin showered him kisses all over his face bruises as he promised to make it go away "am a strong man remember" Jungkook tried to create a lighter atmosphere with his bunny smiled only for Jimin to playfully hit his chest making him instantly groan and he can't hide this one "where..." Jimin quickly opened his suit jacket making Jungkook internally panic "baby...am ok..." he tried to reason but too late Jimin had already undressed his upper body only to gasp "Jungkook when were you planning on staying quite about this?" Jimin asked with a shocked face "you need treatment" he suggested "we told him too" Namjoon snitched as Jungkook glared at him in disbelief he was adding the fuel to the fire "your gonna explain everything" were the final words of Jimin as he sat along with the others.
.
.
"why the fuck would you take the food knowing it had something in it?" Jin screamed as Namjoon tried to calm him down "it's the only way I would learn Taemin's hideout besides I knew they won't just get rid of me that easy...." Jungkook explained as they looked at him in disbelief "what?," he asked in confusion "you could have died bitch!" Hobi was disappointed "urgh" he groaned as Jimin kept on applying some ointment on his bruises "that's what you get for acting rushly" Jimin reminded as Jungkook made one of those puppy eyes "it ..hurts" that made Jimin go soft "sh..it will be ok" he caressed his torso, as they were still in their own jikook world the rest watching with unreadable expression.

"Uncle would never let me die after all my signature matters to him" he pointed out "he wants all the inheritance for himself and doing all these so I give up" that made them roll their eyes "let me get you some water" Jimin excused himself to go out as Jungkook sat up and looked at the rest.