20✓✓SKELTON ARMY

If you cannot get rid of the family skelton, you may as ell as make it dance.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The skeleton army the only word that existed on the residence lips, the most famous city only known for their soldier's skills it's not that they looked like skeletons or anything related to Skelton it's just that these were just way too perfect in everything swordship skills was definitely their speciality no one could win this army in anything related to sword battles, and how about mountain hiking they were the best even horse riding competitions these people were like Gods. it wasn't a large army it only consisted of a hundred soldiers and it was really a miracle that every time there was a war the soldier did not out number, if they went 100 they would come back 100 they might have been injured or anything but their numbers did not change and speak about battles it felt like they always knew the next move on the battlefield, working together really brought them from far away but also maybe together they fell what happened to this famous army after going to discover the greatest treasure in the Wunu mountain, decades ago?

Long time ago it was believed there was always something in the mountain that lured everyone including them, the temptation was great to resist I mean they got a hold of a piece treasure in the mountain so what happens if they want more since they had so much confidence in themselves they decided to track it down what if it was just all trap which they fell into of course.

In the books it was always written that just when they went to the mountain they got a lot of hardships it was really hard to cover half of the journey because some of them got sick and for the first time they separated because they had become greedy they thought these sick ones were just slowing them down and that they left them behind so it was believed when they reached the forbidden treasure it was actually a trap inform of a curse, anyone that got hold of it would receive it automatic and they did before they knew it the walls swallowed them burying them in their dark walls and no one found a trace of them not even those who felt sick back then, everyone disappeared into thin walls. but to make this sound even more creepy it is also said that the so called skeletons even move if anyone reckones danger to the treasure the walls would spit out the Skelton and protect anyone who comes near the treasure swallowing them like they swallowed them sacrifice win_win and that's how the skeleton name army came to existance. Just like any other normal groups they also had their name of their own but ever since that incident on the mountain it's never changed from the start on army.

.

.

"don't tell me you believe in that shit I mean I totally have a different version of this skeleton army or whatever they call themselves", "yeah part of it was true but again part of it was totally a lie where did you hear this shit?" Hobi ask Tae who was side by him, when did they even start making a conversation it was so very awkward since day one but now what happened was it some kind of spell.

.

"ok I'm getting really anxious tell me if you don't let me understand the situation how will I be able to help" Jimin whine over and over again so Namjoon could tell him what was wrong with Jungkook. "you won't stop bugging me would you?" Namjoon finally ask "yes I swear I won't stop" Jimin deadpan "ok here it goes whoever you are looking at right now it's not someone who you know it's rather a drug very dangerous killer drug" "wait..wait what do you mean drugs when did the drugs come in exactly?" "my point who would even think that drugs could change someone into a danger, think about it why would someone use such methods?" "what do you mean someone, is someone doing that to him" "yeah who is it?" they asked "his uncle probably" "oh my god his family??" he was beyond shocked "yeah I'm afraid they sent someone because I had seen his behaviour change I think I saw him back to normal but when he woke up this morning he was back to his beast mode but who could have done it?" they thought "you are the smart one here, who gave him the drug since yesterday?" he thought for a while and flickered "oh I remember that guy who said he can help him, yes that one over there in the corner" he pointed at the dude who had a small briefcase "exactly that's why yesterday I was curious about his medicine well I can't say the medicine didn't help but I thought he knew what will be the effects, he did this on purpose" he said under gritted teeth "oh maybe someone is better taught a lesson" Jimin clenched his fist "wait.... if we do it now we shall be blowing his cover and he wouldn't tell us everything Let's pretend We don't know anything for now I'm sure he must be knowing a lot of things that we don't know about I have also realised wherever we are he seems to know what will happen actually I haven't seen him scared or anything just look at him he doesn't even have a scratch on his face, something is fishy definitely" they all nod "let's wait for a better chance he has to tell us what we don't know but before then Let's pretend to play it cool" they agreed and continue to walk.

.

.

.

As Jungkook and Jimin slowly take in their steps into the dark walls in the cave something felt creepy "do you hear that?" Jimin whispered to Jungkook who still held onto him "I don...." he was cut off when he had a crack "I think I hear it too be careful" he held onto him tight as the cracking sound was getting near "wait it's coming from up" Jimin pointed out, the moment they looked up they were met with a rare horrifying sight they could ever see.

No one can escape from life alive.