62√√BRIDGE OF LIFE

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Urgh" Jimin groaned as he clutched onto his head abrupt waking up wasn't a good idea, clearing his blurry vision he looked up from where he was laid to, surprisingly soft and warm.
"Oh my God!" he flinched as he came to face with lots of pairs of eyes looking down at him in worry "Jiminie you okay?" he heard Taehyung ask beside him and it turns out he had laid on his thigh the rest of everyone had surrounded them and looking worried, from across he could see Jungkook running to him with a bottle of water only he knew where he got it from.

"Here" he kneeled beside him helping him up and making him drink the water "thanks" he gave him a smile as Jungkook went into caring mode "where it hurts?" He asked as he checked up his temperature and any injuries "what happened suddenly?" He was really worried but Jimin all he could do was smile and assure him nothing was serious with him "I just got this split headache and-" he first thought about it "and then?" He heard them ask and looking back he saw everyone waiting for his answer they wanted to know too, at this point they were family one remains behind they will remain too and this wasn't any different.

Jimin calmed down first then let his memory sink in for a minute and suddenly opened them wide in confusion and surprise "what is it baby?" Jungkook was quick to check if he was doing fine "I remember now" he announced with a big proud smile as the rest looked at him weirdly while himself looked around the places the puzzles were finally fixing in "it was exactly here this is it!" he announced as everyone looked confused "Jimin your memories are clear now?" Taehyung asked with a wide smile "yes Tae I do now, it was here from where it all happened and unfortunately where it ended" he was super shook "wait Jimin you've been here before?" Kai asked him as the rest wondered too.

"But they said the only people to ever reach the depths never really made it out" one of the archeologists pointed out "did they also tell you there was a very young archeologist back then?" Taehyung asked and he shook his head "I didn't know there was a kid they never mentioned it" he tried to explain "wait so you mean the young boy back then was actually Jimin?" another gasped in disbelief he couldn't believe it "how did they cover you up secretly?" They continued to bomber him questions and he answered only those he could.

"Back then I got a lot of threats and a lot of sponsors who were willing to pay twice the price so to take them to the Wunu, but my mother never agreed so it got even more dangerous to live on our neighborhood and that's when we met Mr Bang, I don't know how he did it but ever since then no one ever came close to me it's like I became non existent" he explained as it now made sense

"wait if you were the kid back then, you must have known Mr Jijung?" Jungkook asked hopefully and Jimin looked back at him "oh he was best friends with my dad he was really nice he_" Jimin abruptly stopped as he saw the sullen face of Jungkook 'Jung?' Jimin thought about it and something seemed to click on his mind "he was your-" Jungkook nodded slowly and the next thing he knew he was pulled in a warm hug as he hugged back "this might have been destiny that we met to reconnect" Jimin chuckled and so did Jungkook, funny how their parents knew eachother back then and now here are the sons.

The mood wasn't really bad, in fact it only seemed to strengthen them and have hopes "just so you guys know back then, we couldn't reach our destination it all ended here the pattern... right after the bridge of life we failed to reconnect the patterns and it was already too late the magma sunk everyone in" he sadly said hoping to see everyone look on him in disappointment but hell was he wrong "you dont know how much you being here makes us feel lucky, y'all this is a sign that we have been given a second chance" everyone agreed and he managed to smile,

Jimin stood up and faced everyone with courage he never felt before "years back we couldn't make but am positive we are soon going to change it, I believe we've come so far to succeed we can do this everyone fighting" he boosted them up as they followed his energy they felt him they were so ready to get this done with. "And now forward we move"
.
.
Who would have thought the bridge of life was quite the opposite "more like a death trap" Taehyung for the nth time grabbed his hair in frustration why wasn't anything going right, the said bridge was almost tearing off, it's wood was slowly breaking it lost it's strength because it's been years for sure, and to say long, the bridge was definitely leading to the other unseen world looked quite dark, and below...oh please don't get them started on that no one knew what was down below "actually it's lava" Jimin filled their curiosity "it boils so much that it fills everything in here" he warned and everyone became alarmed.