36✓✓FLIRTS OR LOVERS

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Early in the morning as seen at the top peak of the mountain opening, the warm morning sun was already peaking out kissing everyone a good morning even though none of them really wanted to wake up.

Taehyung was the first to wake up as he is used to waking up early because he had a job of chasing out his one night stands every early of the morning that without any clothes on hand now he's used to the time and it frustrated him, "come to think of it I miss sex" he grumbled lowly to himself messing his hair more "am not even sure if my dick still works" he pouted then looked beside him hoping to see Jimin there because that's the last thing he saw when he slept off yesterday "huh" and as expected he wasn't there "aishh not again" he looked around again "how In the world I sleep beside you but wake you ain't there" he grumbled more continuing to look for him and his eyes landed onto something mint more like mint hair before he could even blink it disappeared "aishhh this morning sleep, I think I haven't woken up properly" he shook his head and headed to the waters splashing water to his face it felt refreshing "thats better I can see now" he refreshed and then headed out to look for that one stubborn creature that always seems to disappear every single night and turns out his wish has been granted this early morning, as he looks at the far corner to see two people as he can tell were really close to each other "I wonder who are they, gonna go check it out" he stomped to that side maybe he could find Jimin there I mean this place is huge he could be hiding somewhere "you will not escape my scolding today"

Taehyung stood in front of the two cuddled men and in a deep frown "I should've seen this coming" he sighed. Just like they had slept earlier the night before it's just they were in the morning but this time more close in a comfortable position but for some reasons it wasn't settling well with Taehyung who a memory came into his mind.

It was years back when Jimin was dumped because he was caught kissing another person, Jimin wasn't the same again the first few months he grew more distant to everyone including Taehyung and his mom who was so worried sick about her son, Jimin always closed himself in the room the whole day and they knew he did that so he could cry and when he was out he smiled a forced smile for sure but they knew better, their separation wasn't the best to his side, the memories are still vivid and fresh to Taehyung he had forced Jimin do alot of things just to make him forget but that also created a hatred for Jungkook in him so seeing them here together cuddled he didn't like it one abit he was scared of the results what if Jimin was heart broken again.

"Seriously you two should just tell us if your together or not because I don't like guessing" Taehyung said unintentionally louder which got a few of them waking up "oh my that's what I thought too" Taemin came up to Taehyung abruptly making the other startled because he wasn't expecting anyone.

The characters of the topic finally woke up from the sweet slumber looking at the two who were already scanning them from the beginning "it doesn't concern you" Taehyung said with a hmph flipping his non existence hair sassily "oh my look at that attitude" Taemin tsk and looked back at the two a few more seconds before turning back "everyone get up we are moving right now" he ordered as he prepared his bag pack and weapon on hand

"And you come with me" Tae said sternly pulling Jimin up who obediently followed sometimes you could think Taehyung was a parent to Jimin because dude was as strict as them and would do anything to protect their child.
.
.
.
Gathered up in a group they decided to follow their first plan of getting deeper into the mountain but they aren't going separate groups but rather together sticking close to each other. They gathered everything they had and waited for the next move as per Taemin who was walking around them getting their attendance list like what the hell was this school.

Jimin sighed in relief when he got back the research book which they had been using since the beginning and helped alot maybe sure it will help now too. Looking up he was met with Jungkook who he didn't realize was there all awhile "Kookie is there something-" he didn't get to finish when he felt his chin being held with those tall fingers which rendered him speechless for a moment "the scar....it's nolonger there" Jungkook pointed out as he caressed that spot again "if you two are done are flirting around move" Taemin said tiredly as the others cooed.

Taehyung who had been watching everything since the beginning came towards Jungkook and swat away his hand "as if it wasn't you who inflicted it to him, get away" he said irritatedly and Jungkook clenched his fists trying to cool himself down he can't loose it right now and so not to do anything regretful he walked away being followed by Jin, Namjoon and Hobi.

Taehyung took a closer look at Jimin looking for the scar again "what is it Tae?" Jimin asked impatiently he didn't even know what these two were arguing about "he's right, Jimin you had a scar but it isn't there anymore" he frowned and Jimin only shrugged "how would I know come let's go" he pulled him to follow the others but somewhere at the far corner was a mint haired man who was looking at them since the beginning without disclosing his existence.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung took a closer look at Jimin looking for the scar again "what is it Tae?" Jimin asked impatiently he didn't even know what these two were arguing about "he's right, Jimin you had a scar but it isn't there anymore" he frowned and Jimin only...

So ready for him😌😌😌😌💜💜