32✓✓DREAM ? OR NOT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You, what were doing when my Jimin got this scar?" Taehyung asked with an angry pout glaring at Jungkook "to think that i had prayed the both of you to be safe and now i want to punch you in the face for letting something happen to Minnie" he continued to lecture like he was Jimin's mom well he was left a responsibility he cant bail out like that "it's not like am the one who fell over by own will?" Jungkook asked with a smirk only getting Taehyung more mad how dare Jungkook be joking right now "you" he shouted and launched himself to Jungkook who didn't move a muscle "okay..stop it" Jimin intervened seeing that Taehyung was looking for his own beating from the mafia "hey calm down have you forgotten he almost broke Jin hyung" Jimin whisper yelled to Taehyung who had now calmed as they sat across from the corner away from Jungkook, one thing for sure he looked closer to snapping but he was holding himself back for some reasons and they could tell "wanted to teach him a lesson" Taehuyung defended he wanted to fight him off "never mind he actually was there for me all this time during that fall he took care of me trust me he's been different too" he reasoned but Taehyung only rolled his eyes he cant find anything that can change the way he thinks about Jungkook and he wasn't going to forget the fact that he was once hit by him oh how angry he still was, Jimin shook his head and stood walking to his hyung hugging him instantly "missed you" he whispered behind his back and Jin smiled holding his arms "my baby is doing all okay you know how scared i got" Jin was seriously sobbing as he pulled Jimin to sit down with him "i thought i wont see you again" he pat his cheek "well am here" Jimin said as the two fell in a conversation as Taehyung sat alone with an angry pout before later Hobi joined him beside and looking around not making any conversations he knew when he was supposed to do certain things and Tae actually liked him for that...... 

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Everyone was so exhausted that others even slept off but from a distance and wary of others sleeping as two of them look out for one another not any different from the other group who was sound asleep except for Jimin who looked so far from sleeping, as he watched the stars from up above he suddenly missed his dad.

It was years ago and he partly remembers this place like the back of his head, it was a safe point that's why everyone is taking a rest here but that was the last time he saw him smile so happily, the more they go further the memories keep on acting up even after that shock that he had almost forgot everything and it was bringing him a serious headache while he clutched his head in frustration and sat up right looking at the quite area everyone sound asleep except him with his own demons, the feelings were back now that Jungkook wasn't even closer he never understood why, but with Jungkook everything seems to leave his  system and sleep sound like a kitten but now... "stop it, we can't always depend on people who choose to leave us" he whispered angrily and shaking his head if it will help to just forget everything once and for all.

Jimin ball up his body looking so small while he starred right into the fire that was blazing across him, he didn't know when he slept off for a few minutes and when he woke up he was still starring at the fire but the difference now was the fire was starring back at him with a creepy forming smile.

"wake up son" he heard a familiar voice that made him jolt up from his sleep "huh" he was confused "son.." the voice called again as Jimin looked at the bright fire which was looking like a human face which startled him but looking enough closely he realized he knew this face which made him smile "dad.." he called in a whisper as a picture of actually his dad was through the fire which he didn't hesitate to take his hand into not minding the burning fire, but the light brought him to another dimension purely white "dad.." he called again and that's when he felt a pat to his shoulder and looking back he could see his dad in full form and human flesh all decked in white "dad~" he felt his tears burning his eyes wanting so much to fall due to joy of seeing his father again just the way he remembers.

Jimin tightly embraced the man he was scared he could disappear "but how?" he asked while sniffing and the man could only smile "son, you and i know this mountain is beyond wonders i dont really exist in the world but here i can i mean i can even hold you my boy, you've really grown to a fine young man" his dad looked at him adoringly before he pulled him back to his hands, to say Jimin was confused would be an understatement but he choose to leave it all and first cherish this happy moment "you know me and mom miss you a lot" he said as the old man nodded while chuckling "i missed you two a lot than you can imagine that it hurts" he sadly smiled as they hug more "well Jimin i know the journey you are having am proud that you are working hard to fulfill our never ending dream and from today i will guide you to your destination" he revealed and Jimin wasn't thinking about that at all he could see is the same man he was with years ago, he didn't even age or that's how ghosts work? damn he was beyond confused "it's time to go back" he reminded and Jimin frown "will i see you again?" he asked hopefully "as i said son i will always be here for you" he smiled nodding his head happily and closing his eyes to feel the moment deep within him but when he opened his eyes again the scene had changed "huh" he blinked a few times to see into the fog that the waters had formed before he looked around seeing that everyone was still asleep and that he was still where he was and how was it already morning?, "was i actually dreaming?" he looked at the burnt out wood which let out it's last smoke, he raised his hand and he realized he got a small burn to his palm "so it wasn't a dream?" he was shook

"what wasn't a dream?" a question tagged along......