46√√AN UGLY MEMORY

THIRD PERSON'S POV
It was evening when the weather was really dull and bad just like Jimin's mood right now, he sat quitely at the high chair in a bar while he gulped that bitter toxic liquid "arghh" he groaned his face showing satisfaction he liked the hot impact on his throat as the bar attender looked at him in amusement, Jimin looked the kind to get knocked out by just a sip but it was five glasses and he didn't feel anything or stop drinking "you look like you didn't sleep for the longest" the attender was concerned as he looked at the tired eyes of his customer he looked like he was completely loosing it "I look horrible right?" He asked with a frown and the attender gave him a tight smile agreeing with him honestly "I fucking knew it!" he grumbled "knew what?" he looked behind to only to see his soulmate looking at him with stern eyes "he fucked me up" he pouted angrily as Taehyung only shook his head, another day for another drama that he is now used to, "you and that lover boy of yours, do you know you interrupted my hot time?" Taehyung asked with a smirk as he sat beside Jimin and taking his drink gulping it down "you were probably fucking around with a new fuckbuddy and probably it was awful so I saved you when I called you here" Jimin smiled cheekly as Taehyung looked back at him with a chuckle "you know me so well" he pat his head "so tell your soulmate what is making you drink your life away" Jimin first signalled for more 5 glasses and Taehyung couldn't stop him he needed it...no they needed it.

"It been a week he's not calling or replying any of my texts.....did he dump me?" Jimin said with teary eyes as he glanced up to Taehyung hopelessly "Minnie this isn't the first time this happened you know, he always comes back to you I have seen alot of your dramas So i know in a few hours you will see him running in here" Taehyung confronted but it wasn't a lie that's how it usually was "but when Jungkook disappears in three days he does come back, Tae it's a week and I feel bad about this wait....is he cheating on me as am pouring my eyes out here" he said with anger in his eyes as he clutched tightly the small glass in his hands almost crashing it but later loosing his grip as he sniffed "Tae I miss him am going crazy missing him" he started sobbing like really loud that a few eyes turned to them but the two don't really care because they've made worst scenes, the bar attender looked at Taehyung to see his reaction to the crying guy but he shrugged it off "he's always like this don't mind him" he whispered to him then turned to Jimin "lover boy is so whipped for you, you think he will cheat on you?" He asked and Jimin didn't respond not sure what he believes now "his bad temper and cold attitude can't be handled by anyone but you have you realized that?" Tae asked and Jimin only chuckled he only can manage Jungkook and none "exactly you know it, now stop crying your lungs out and let's get drunk" Taehyung screamed and the bar attender gave him a wtf look, I mean wasn't he supposed to stop the younger from taking more but it looked quite the opposite "ahh jeez your so bad at conforting" Jimin shook his head "but you have good ideas" he screamed too taking another glass and toasting to eachother planning to get drunk for all they cared.

Two hours later, the bar was full, with some of the drunkards on the dance floor grinding against eachother, tables all occupied with drinks and the two soulmates already wasted as planned "m.. Minnie I'll go to the... bathroom...." Taehyung slurred as he felt his stomachache giving up already "don't...fuck and come back..... quickly" Jimin slurred as he gulped another drink and Taehyung walking away making sure to not bump Into anyone.

"You loose...!!" "Ahh shit....this must be a joke your cheating" the drunk voice just across Jimin said as they played cards and daring eachother while Jimin was so drunken lost in thinking about Jungkook that he didn't acknowledge anything around him little did he know this was going to affect his love life and render him single until eternity.

"Fine what should I do?" a man who had fading mint colored hair asked as he groaned in defeat that now he lost "see that pretty Blondie over there?" One of his friends asked as he glanced at who happened to be Jimin "go over there and kiss him on the lips" he was dared as the mint haired man took his time to stare at the blondie true he was pretty that now he was looking forward for the dare he didn't have any prob with gender "fine" he stood up confidently while his friends shouted encouraging words as he walked to the Blondie.

"Hey pretty" he called Jimin who looked up to him with half lidded eyes "Your not....Kookie get away" he was dismissed before he could pull off anything but he wasn't going to give up either "then I'll be your Kookie" When Jimin heard that he snapped "you can't be Kookie, and you will never be him...." He was screaming as the man before him was looking around in embarasment as everyone now glanced at him his Friends laughing their asses off, and so did what came over him.........

Jungkook walked into the club with a sick arm and panting as he scanned his eyes around the club only to see his boyfriend kissing another guy and that hard, he couldn't take it to look and decided to walk away without looking back nor wanting to know what had actually happened.

"What the hell!" it's when Taehyung pushed the man away from Jimin who had now started sobbing he saw his back walking out and he couldn't even ran to stop him it was too late, Taehyung threw a few punches at him then took Jimin's arm paying the bills and walking out, and since then he never heard of Jungkook ever again nor see him.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook immediately pounced onto Yoongi throwing alot of punches at him while Jimin was wide eyed glued to his spot when the memories sunk in he be lying to himself saying he forgot but nothing of that sort happened, Taehyung had told him what happened that day but now looking at the prick he can clearly and vividly remember everything, "won't you stop him, he could die from that" Taehyung nudged at his friend who had zoned out "why should I?" Jimin replied indifferently feeling like Yoongi deserved that "what if he goes to jail for murder you will be alone...again!" Taehyung reasoned for the first time in his damned life and this made Jimin think about it.

"Fuck....." Jungkook punched Yoongi a few more times while the other lay on the ground all bloody it was either he didn't know how to fight or felt he deserved it. "God knows how much I wanted to do this" he pant as he stood up looking down to the other guy who slowly managed to stand "how dare you kiss my beanie In front of me?" He said frustrated as he ruffled and messed up his hair more.

Jimin on the other hand walked to them and looked at Yoongi for a few seconds before a tight slap was heard, everyone looking at everything unfold it wasn't a secret anymore. "Ouch...I deserve that" he groaned his lip bleeding more "I didn't know the stupid dare would affect someone's life, I am truly sorry I walked up to drunk Jimin forced him a kiss it's entirely my fault" he confessed "what kind of friends do you really have Yoongi, bet, dare?" Namjoon looked at him disappointed "I know right" he agreed as the two couples had still glared at him, "leave him let's go" Jimin tangled his arm around Jungkook's and walked him away as the rest followed from behind including Yoongi who had no any other plan than just to follow along while limping he was sure his limbs were definitely broken.

"does it hurt?" Jimin asked as he took Jungkook's hand and examined his bloody knuckles "don't worry it's not my blood" Jungkook replied with a smile as Jimin nodded and continued their way hand in hand, whatever happens the journey mustn't stop here.....
.
.
.
VOTE💜
COMMENT💜
BORAHE💜

VOTE💜COMMENT💜BORAHE💜