49√HOW HE KNOWS?

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Just when morning had clicked in surprisingly the three were back just as planned "the work wasn't for nothing" Namjoon wiped the sweat off his head, I mean they had just come back from where they had come from it wasn't easy work at all trust me. "Seriously what the hell is this?" Namjoon said frustratedly as he placed his heavy bag down to the floor and glared at his boyfriend who smiled cheekly at him "I promise babe this is important" he massaged his shoulders trying to be cute as possible so he could calm down his raging boyfriend "it should" he said with a tight smile, carrying those stone Ink stones from miles wasn't part of his plans at all. Those ink stones had foreign words scribbled onto them and the bad thing was that it was broken it was going to take them time to place them all together for sure so they had to come back with it so they don't look suspicious.

The others were also slowly getting up because it felt like morning and that's enough rest time to hunt now. Just as expected Jimin was the last to wake up to as he saw how Taehyung kept on patting his hair lovingly just like his mom does, "you remind me of her" Jimin pointed out "because after her it's me silly" to that the two smiled because it was true Taehyung was like his second parent just with everything he does and how he takes care of him, his mom would definitely do the same "you think she's fine?" Jimin asked as he sat up "they are probably gossiping you know" they chuckled true also, the two women were inseparable just like their sons "let's go time to resume what we came here for" Taehyung stood as he pulled Jimin up by his hand.

"Everyone time to go unless you want to die of hunger?" Jungkook said with stern eyes looking at everyone else except Jimin who caught on that, ouch that left a pang on his heart. Jungkook picked up his belongings and as usual leading the way not once looking back at Jimin like he usually does what was really going on with him 'did he find the whole situation weird yesterday?' Jimin was confused "what's up with lover boy" Taehyung nudged at Jimin's shoulder "I thought you guys would be ok?" He asked again trying to think about the whole situation I mean shouldn't they be together now sucking eachother all over, ahem...

"I don't know too" Jimin said silently "atleast we should be friends right?" he looked at Taehyung for an answer but the other only shrugged at it he too doesn't know "you have me, leave that jerk" Taehyung said pulling Jimin towards himself the other comfortably confiding in him.

As they continued to walk through the rough patch road they came across two paths no one saying a thing at first though even though Jungkook and the other three knew where to go exactly, just as Jungkook was about to move they heard Jimin say "to the left" he blurted out as the pairs of the eyes were glued to him he sounded so sure about his choice "huh" Namjoon including his boyfriend and Hobi fell speechless when Jimin now walked to the left leaving everyone with no choice but to follow along, not that he was wrong but he was so right in many wrong ways "even the map doesn't read the way but he figured it out" Hobi said amused as Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon stared at eachother but kept quite and followed along.

'yes son that was the right choice' Jimin closed his eyes as he felt the voices whispering to both his ears, the exact whispers that lead him to the way, 'so this is what dad meant by helping me?' he wondered before he later smiled so it was true after all it weren't just any dream 'thank you appa' he said internally only to be answered back 'any time son' and the whispers disappeared "hey" Taehyung walked over him as he scanned him wholly "you did not just do that?" he wanted to so much disagree "but I did" Jimin said smugly and Taehyung gave him a how? Face "magic" Jimin grinned and headed on with the walk.

It felt like three hours they had finally made it to what they need right now.
"Food" everyone had love filled eyes when they looked at the fruit filled trees how that even here, they were too hungry to even think "let's get our energy back before we resume will rest for awhile now and don't worry the fruits are good" Jungkook explained to them and when he was done everyone ran to pick up as much as they could get "stay here I'll get us some" Taehyung eoma he was to Jimin got into action leaving no chance for Jimin to protest "I guess I'll wait here" he said to himself but at the far corner he missed the evil eyes that were bestowed to him, "this is a good Chance" Taemin whispered to the two men who were so down to their revenge 'how stupid' Taemin thought encouraging the two to their doom "all your have to do is give him the injection so he sleeps for eternity" Taemin went on sugarcoating their revenge the two men already excited and on a move already.

"Hey" Jin called as he stood Infront of Jungkook who looked so sleepy and tired he was dozing off while standing there "kook you look tired how about you take a rest?" Jin suggested but Jungkook only straightened up "not in a room full of people who want nothing but my dead body" he whispered and continued to deny that sweet slumber "I think I know who will help you with that" Jin after saying that walked away leaving Jungkook look at his back in confusion but never paid attention to him.

"Minnie?" Jimin turned to Jin who came and sat closer to him with a frown "What's wrong hyung?" Jimin asked "uhm... Jungkook is having a hard time sleeping I was hoping you could help him out" Jin said hestantly all just to get Jimin agree he is isn't an actor for nothing "but why?" Jimin didnt Know but soon figured it out when he saw that Taemin's group was stalking onto Jungkook like waiting for a perfect chance

"ahhh jeez those bastards as if I would let them near him" Jimin said naturally making Jin smirk at him "I....mean I wouldn't let happen" he corrected 'it's the same thing Minnie it's the same'Jin shook his head but smiled because he needn't have to convince Jimin for Jungkook, these two even though fought but were there always for each other "go already" Jin pushed him and Jimin walked away towards Jungkook who seemed to be so alert.

Jimin stood in front of Jungkook who looked back at him confused "anything you want?" Jungkook asked looking at Jimin for the first time today "yes" he answered "which is?" "You" that was bold of Jimin to say it like that made Jungkook smirk "you have the whole me baby" Jungkook snickered making Jimin roll his eyes and the next thing he knew he was being dragged, who dared drag the Jeon Jungkook? Only Jimin did so.

Jimin got a good spot far from everyone and the noise it was a good spot to rest in, he sat down and folded his legs and looked up at Jungkook who was still standing "don't want to rest?" Jimin asked pulling him down and Jungkook was now down still looking at Jimin confused "don't you want to rest, I will watch over you" Jimin said softly signalling Jungkook that it was ok for him to rest, Jungkook was too tired to keep the conversation going and rested his head on Jimin's lap who was confused by the action "yay I meant resting but not on me" Jimin pointed out but only got a bunny smile in return "but it more comfortable here" Jungkook turned and had his arms wrapped around Jimin's waist hiding his face on his stomach 'heaven', Jimin didn't protest and let Jungkook do what he wanted it made him smile though Jungkook acting all cute was something only him got to see.

Jimin placed his hands in Jungkook's long hair giving his scalp a nice massage "there yes....." Jungkook groaned "do you like it?" Jimin asked "I love it, always have" Jungkook confessed of course he did even though he denied it sometimes it was always clear "rest ok, I will be here" Jimin promised as Jungkook hugged him tighter falling into the sweetest slumber beside his comfort person.

Jin stood beside Namjoon as they watched the scene with a smile "to Jimin only will he listen" Namjoon said with a chuckle the younger refused to listen to them but when Jimin asked him he right away did like a good boy "they are meant to be" Jin added with a smile.
.
.

Jin stood beside Namjoon as they watched the scene with a smile "to Jimin only will he listen" Namjoon said with a chuckle the younger refused to listen to them but when Jimin asked him he right away did like a good boy "they are meant to be" Jin ...