17✓POISONED

To get lost is to learn the way..

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The long run never stopped, nor did the falling rocks. The dynamite made a great hit that almost toppled the whole mountain or wherever they were. After covering a good distance they stood to catch their breathes, it wasn't easy competing with the falling rocks, from the crab snakes cave they lost around two people and in the long run, the more they move the fewer they become but....there was no turning back yet, at least everyone came to the mountain despite knowing it was risky.

"Where are we?" Namjoon ask huffing....Hobi with a trembling hand took out the map with his other hand as the other still held tight onto Tae for dear life. Scanning the map carefully he came with a conclusion "we are lost" "shit" Namjoon looked around. Looking back from where they came from they were sure they saw two paths but again they took the wrong path, unfortunately they can't head back everything has been blocked "i guess the only option is to follow this path" Namjoon added. The mountain has been full of surprises for them, the path they are taking they can't guess whatever they will find there.

Walking down the rocky path Jungkook hiss feeling a sting on his neck "what's wrong?" Jimin turned to him, the two were behind the others and stopped walking "just a small sting nothing more" he said shrugging off "you sure?" Jimin didn't buy any of it "it doesn't matter" Jungkook said stubbornly trying to walk away but Jimin held him "stop being childish, let me look" Jimin became more stubborn, Jungkook didn't argue further more and let him do whatever he wants.

Jimin stood in front him with his arms around his neck, due to height difference he used his toes to be taller, Jungkook looked up to Jimin's face which was an inch away from him, he became awestruck, after along time he could finally see him from up close, he looked up to his crescent eyes, his long lashes that touched his cheekbone every time he blinked, down to his plump lips which were slightly open, he gulped hard as his thoughts were betraying him, he felt.....no he had a strong urge to feel those lips onto his, blinking away his thoughts he looked else where.

"What is this?" Jimin ask as he felt something in Jungkook's jacket, "stand still" Jimin raised his legs higher and touched whatever it was, quickly he took it out and threw it on the ground "fuck" he stepped on it with his weight killing it in the process "you sure this crab snake dint sting you?" Jimin ask worried "remember it's sting takes immediate effect, but am still normal" he says walking away "maybe" Jimin says with doubt and trailing behind.

For the past five minutes they kept on walking but Jimin didn't stop asking Jung-kook about his health, "for the last time am telling you am ok, why do you care anyway" Jungkook said annoyed, his beast is waking up 'of course i do care you dummy of a person' Jimin didn't say that out loud, he scoffed and walked past him increasing his speed leaving Jungkook deal with his shitty temper.

"You little piece of....." he stopped talking feeling a sharp pain on his neck, he placed his hand on his neck feeling the sting had slightly swollen up, he started to feel dizzy as his feet wobbled through "piece of what....?" Jimin asked angrily as he stopped in his tracks. Jungkook could see Jimin was double as his sight got blurred. "Jungkook i....." Jimin turned as a shocked expression took over him "Jungkook!!" he shout making the others look behind.

Jimin saw Jungkook was about to fall and ran to him holding him in his arms before falling, Jungkook's eyes finally closed making Jimin panic "Hey no....don't...., wake up" he tap on his cheeks but didn't get a response. 'i knew it' is all Jimin could think. The others ran to them trying to wake him up, "here i will carry him" Namjoon bent as Jimin pushed him towards him and carrying him on his back.

"we need to find a place to rest and besides everyone will need food" Jimin nod "found it" says one of the many people that came with Jimin's group. He had inspected the area from a further distance and seeing it was favorable enough he alerted them.

Everyone gathered around and took a sit at the weird place luckily enough they have inspected it and made sure no funny creatures will appear from anywhere.

A fire had been already started and thanks to the bags they still held some food which was unfortunately not enough to last them for the next two days.

Jimin at the corner had Jungkook's head on to his lap as he treated the wound on his neck luckily he was still alive, 'i think the drugs in his system clashed with the poison, for once am thankful for it' Namjoon sigh, he was sure Jungkook will be ok. "am a doctor I can help" One of them said opening his bag and filling in the injection with a colorless liquid "are you sure?" Namjoon had doubts but he had some knowledge about the said drug 'maybe it will help am not sure myself' finally he made up his mind "ok fine" the other smiled a bit.

Namjoon stood up and went to sit with his boyfriend as the said nurse or doctor or whatever he is injected Jungkook onto his arm. Jimin was too busy caressing Jungkook's face that he didn't notice the other changed the injection, he took out the blue liquid and injected into him which made Jungkook hiss a bit "it's ok am here" Jimin try to soothe him 'let me see how you get out of this' he smirked packing up "in a few hours he will wake up" Jimin nod and the other walked back to his spot with a grin on his face.

Jimin embraced his Kookie tightly as he kiss his forehead "You looked after me, then I will look after you" he looked back to his face his eyes falling on his thin lips, how much he wants to feel them again "you aren't thinking about doing that are you?" Tae's voice brought him back to reality "uh....uhmmm what are talking about?" Jimin averted his eyes else where "you know what I mean, you want to pull him up and kiss him so bad, tongues doing the exploring and leave the both of you breathless the....." Jimin was a blushing mess "o..okay stop it" Tae smirk "I know you want to do it so bad" he continued to tease him "hey.....how about you don't think I didn't see how you looked at Hobi, those dirty looks you give him" Jimin smirked when Tae was faking a cough "ahem....we were talking about you" he defended "I know am right" he wriggled his eye brow "ok fine.....you know your right I think I want to...." he stopped "want to what?" Jimin ask in anticipation "Fuck him real bad" Ahemmm .... it was now Jimin to fake a cough "Dirty minded alien..." he scoffed "I know right...."

i could totally go for some you right now