63√GREED OR PASS

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Everyone stared at Yoongi with questioning gazes mostly Jungkook and Jimin, they knew this wasn't something a common man would do even though you decided to wake up to do it, it would probably take you years to master the technique only a few rare people knew about it.

No matter how bright and warm it felt from the inside they were currently in, everyone's gaze was fixed to Yoongi who had raised his hands in defense "I promise I didn't lie to you" not convincing at all, they waited for his explanation "fine here you go" he pulled out a very tiny book that looked really old but not worn out either he kept it well or the material is just strong either way they wanted answers.

"My father used to teach me those symbols since young age, I really didn't want I swear it felt like a waste of time to me but today I was proved wrong" he started. "Since young then even though my father decided to disappear I kept on practicing naturally even when am sleeping, I don't know anything about archeology but how I came here wasn't a lie either I was indeed tricked but guess here I am now" he explained everyone seeming to believe him "bro you should've said sooner you don't know how much this saved us today" everyone agreed to him "well your safes aren't safe anymore" he threatened "stay away" Namjoon defended himself as everyone laughed before a loud thud resonated and looking back the doors were closed "uhmm is it ok that we are closed in here?" "There is no turning back" Jimin corrected him.
.
.
Shinning bright like diamonds wasn't a very strong sentence to describe what they were looking at right now, this place was literally glowing and sparkling all kinds of lights it seemed like a castle of crystals even the marble floor was glowing, the crystals hanging above just placed the right way,
It was beautiful
It was perfect
"I can already tell the treasure is here" one pointed, this place even had a throne to it made from diamond, how rich it felt.
"You all sure this is real not another hallucination?" Hobi asked with wide eyes "very much real" Namjoon replied he too wide eyed.
They don't know how much long they had stared until one interrupted "y'all are you just gonna stand here and watch or check out the beauty" he said himself leading as the others were still contemplating yet as they watched his every move for a reason.

The said woman was followed along with a another man and were already exploiting the treasure with bright shiny eyes the pearls reflected. The man headed for the throne "you sure that's safe?" The woman asked as he grinned "why not I feel like a king" he proudly smiled as he sat comfortably and nothing happened to him except the fact of how childishly he was laughing off.

"I guess it's ok" the few others joined as they collected a few stones a very bad idea they'll know of later for sure. The rest like Jungkook and the group didn't really go for this one because they don't agree with the sight they had doubts for this "We don't really have time for this do we?" Jungkook asked "definitely not" Jin agreed and did the other few "uhmm guys I think we should really move yeah?" Jimin tried to say more like suggesting but it seems like no one was listening to him "uhmm guys" Hobi tried to call "why aren't they listening?" He was confused "uhmm not sure they aren't even looking at us anymore" they were lost In their own desires of riches when Yoongi wanted to walk up to them suddenly the mountain rumbled almost throwing them off the ground "what's that?" Kai looked around "oh no, signs of eruption" Jimin figured as the rest looked at him in shock "what do you mean eruption" Jin almost screamed "this ain't no ordinary mountain!" He shouted back as the other was panicking.

Jungkook run further away from this princess cave only to be met with a dead end "there is nothing" Jungkook said while he tapped on the wall In front of him in disbelief, Hobi quickly ran to him only to feel like crying "we are gonna die" he was almost sobbing as the rest looked confused except Jimin who was looking for Taehyung who definitely quite for his like "hey soulmate" he called as he spotted him standing in a daze thinking alot, Jimin looked to where he was looking but still confused "they can't be saved" he simply filled him in "what do you mean?" He asked "it says here in the book, be aware of your desires for they will tempt you into the curse of the mountain at a certain point" he read out loud. "How I don't know about that?" That was new