57√√NIGHTMARES

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was after a few... Could be hours when they decided it was enough of the collection of the stones besides lots of them would only weigh them down and slow their movements they can't take that now when they knew their next destination was the toughest, yes you heard it right, according to the map they are almost there but they knew better than celebrating early it was even obvious how the others tensed up it wasn't going to be easy, so to have a better journey Jungkook decided to rest it for the day and the next thing tomorrow was keep walking to the ends.

In a most suitable place they made three camp fires themselves weren't that much to begin with so basically three was just enough. Jungkook and the five sat to one of the fires Jimin behind him at the far corner getting his much needed rest 'when he wakes up he will be completely fine' Kai had promised Jungkook and so he stuck to that little hope. He wanted to wait for him as he rested but the hyungs wouldn't let him ushering him to first eat then cuddle later.

That evening was peaceful and quiet nothing rumbling no creatures sneaking out for a hunt this being was the perfect spot, and after a few hours of their moderate meal everyone had to rest it for the day they had something bigger for them and nervously sure they are so ready.

Jungkook had yet to sleep as he was in a corner glaring at a certain direction you can call it jeonlous and he won't even deny it. He really wanted to sleep close to his boyfriend but a certain someone was faster he knows he is his best friend but that same friend wanted a competition like this, Jungkook could feel it and he wanted so much to punch him in the face but he can't do anything about it now that the two were sleeping together he really wanted to be there him only but I guess he'll have to sleep to the side all alone and call him being dramatic he doesn't care next time he'll be fast I guess, in fact he promises for now he was going to let it pass.
..
..
Taehyung was sound asleep when suddenly he felt his hand being gripped like really hard, he was still sleepy so he didn't think about it but got him to groan to the hard grip, he snapped his eyes open when he felt something dig deep to his hand flesh "urgh" it was awfully painful, looking down to his hand he saw it was Jimin's hand literally digging in his flesh "uhmm Jimin I know I did wrong I apologized, but..hurts" he complained and looked up to Jimin thinking he would come face to face with a cute glare only to see the opposite.

Jimin was sweating porously, teeth grinding against eachother body trembling and forming incoherent words "w.. what's wrong jimin" the next thing he knew he fell into panic mode not because he was surprised by the scene but because it was the same way Jimin reacted that one time that he had to rush him to the hospital it was pretty serious to go through again and that panicked him and looked around for anything that could help out and that's when his eyes fell to Jungkook who was sleeping almost far from them.

Breathing in and out Taehyung tried to think fast, if he called out Jungkook loudly it would startle the others and see what's happening, Jimin wouldn't want anyone to see his state because they will take advantage of it he would be embarassed, Since his hand was held tight he couldn't move so he picked up a small rock and targeted it towards Jungkook's face and miraculously he hit on point "thank heavens I usually practiced shooting.

Jungkook was the one always on guard a small noise and he would be up instantly so he was already up and looking around tentatively like he wasn't sleeping earlier, no signs of being sleepy at all.

"Pshh, over here" Taehyung called him In a whisper and Jungkook quickly came to his aid "what happened?" The first thing he asked when he glanced down at Jimin who was fighting his own sleep demons "h..hot....hoot... No..... Don't...it's... dangerous..." he kept on chanting incoherent words that the two couldn't figure it out "no no, not again Jimin please wake up" Taehyung was on a verge of crying "Jungkook do something please I can't see him in that state again no, he's been through a lot...please, Jungkook he will only listen to you" he kept saying and Jungkook pat his shoulder assuring him he was still here.