14✓SUDDEN COLD

"Nothing burns like a cold..."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It had been hours since everyone had slept except for the two who were still up, Jimin not wanting to get nightmares and Jungkook can't face his demons right now, when Tae got up it was the first sight he could see, he wondered if the two were doing some catch up or something but to his curiosity he could still see the tension that lingered in the atmosphere between the two, for a second he was getting annoyed knowing that they are back but all his thoughts crushed when he actually saw the real thing.

Groaning in pain, Jin too had woke up by this time everyone was gathering their stuff to the next plan "that idiot.....you will pay for this" Jin says glaring at Jungkook who only chuckles "it wasn't my fault you attacked first so tell me....." fuming with anger just when you wake up wasn't really something Jin was looking forward too "you..." he pointed a finger at him, "Hyung calm down, we wont have to leave you here because of broken leg don't mind him" Jimin tried reasoning with him not forgetting to make a puppy face, it was the only way to convince someone.

"Dollie is right, listen to him"Jungkok says as he ties his straps back and fixing his guns in the waist band looking like some kind of badass he is, Flushing red Jimin looked down to hide the blush that had crept onto his cheeks "Am Jimin ok not a doll" he defends "You are a doll, my dollie..." Jungkook says with a smirk and walking away as poor Jimin feels his face hotter "l..lets g...go" he stutters and walks away too picking up his bags.

"Here let me....." Jin yanks off Namjoon's hand on his shoulder as he was trying to help him walk "dont.touch.me" he angrily spat and limps away, man the fall wasn't a joke "here.." Tae takes his bag and helps him not sparring a glance at Namjoon. He knows he fucked up real bad, his friends think he was snitch, his boyfriend is mad at him could that day start any better, not really. Sighing in frustration he joined the group.

Every one walked in a group of fours, Jimin, Tae and Jin were clingy to each other each holding Jin's arm, Namjoon and Hobi were together as Jungkook walks from behind them alone, a king always walks alone. But there was a sudden temperature change which no one even noticed. A few of Jungkook's men were behind him ogling at Jimin's butt probably checking him out. "Look at that butt i could squeeze it in my palms"...one says "hes beautiful i could fuck him" they laugh among themselves as Jungkook clenches his fists..."i know right, man i like this doll maybe we could share him.." they just pulled the last string of his patience, Jungkook stops in his trucks and glares at them, he looked like a bull with red eyes, without warning he throws sudden punches at the two "bastards....*punch*.....dont.you.dare.call.him.that.you dont have the right..." with each word there came a punch, the commotion made the others to turn to them.

Jungkook wasn't stopping at all it seemed he was going to kill them,Jimin ran and tried to pull him off "Jungkook stop" he shouted but the moment he touched his arm it felt electrifying to Jungkook for a second he took time to feel the touch and this gave the one under him punch him and fell off "Jungkook..." Jimin called him, his anger raised like a flame and turned to the two, he kicked one in the face and the other in his priceless jewels "That's for touching him" he spat and he heads to kick them again but Jungkook held him while he kicked the air wanting to dismantle their ugly faces "calm down dollie...." Jungkook brought him near to his chest but the other wasn't willing yet until they heard Tae call them "Guys....you should see this".....

The icy, clear and snowing atmosphere was ethereal, the invisible breeze and the tiny specs of snow floating from above was something else, how could it be snowing in the middle of the mountain not even near its peak, Jungkook and Jimin had froze in their place Jimin still hanging in his arms, "owch.." he groans when Jungkook let go of him, they even forgot they had a fight earlier.

Everyone stood near the ethereal view not believing their eyes, something that beautiful was in existence, Tae was in the center as the little specs fell on his face forgetting he had a medical problem, "Tae...you idiot"Jimin scolds as he runs to him enveloping him in a big warm, fluffy coat because our dear alien has a problem with the cold, the view was so beautiful that he forgot the cold, Jimin wears his too as the rest did the same. Looking around the icy walls looked like clear crystals reflecting an image of someone starring and the calm breeze felt like whips on the cheeks....

Jimin takes the book out of Tae's hold and opens to check if anything about all that was in the book and indeed it was but his brows frowns when he reads "it's no ordinary cold rather it's an icy, clear wind which may cause a burning sensation!" his eyes widen before he could read more he heard someone complaining "my fingers are numb" "your face is red" one said to the other, the moment he laid his eyes on Tae who wasn't moving an inch scaring him 'ice grip' he thought.

The creaking and groaning sound was getting more clearer than when they first came, Jungkook wasn't just a mere treasure hunter he rather was an archeologist he already analyzed the whole goddamn situation "everyone run, be far away from the snow" he was louder and they did the same "Tae...Tae..." Jimin calls out his alien friend who was in an ice grip, he cant move, his earlobes,nose and cheeks were already red and because of his low cold tolerance his body became numb and couldn't move. Jimin removed his own jacket and made him wear it. When he looked around he could see the ones that had light jackets fell onto the oddly dark icy ground freezing to death instantly "frostbite" he thought....

Namjoon helped Jin by force to take him away as Hobi approached Jimin, without a word he carried Tae and took him away and Jimin didn't say a word, he continued looking at the at least five corpse which were already frozen since the ground was more cold, it seemed the ground was transmitting the cold.

When he gave Tae his jacket he didn't think twice about himself as his teeth were chattering...'so cold' he tried to run away but his feet felt heavier, Jungkook must have noticed someone missing, "where is Jimin?" he asked "he was...i thought he followed me" Hobi was panicking, without wasting any minute Jungkook ran back only to see his doll on the cold slippery floor............

"They think he's a monster but he still cared"........