53√√HERE FOR YOU

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Jimin....Jimin please talk to me am so sorry for shouting at you" Taehyung tried to talk to Jimin who was behind Jungkook's back as they walked to the location but the other wasn't responding he was in too much pain to even talk and this only made Taehyung guilty "it's my fault for letting you go like that please forgive me" he he was now sobbing hard as he looked at Jimin's situation it hurt like hell.

Jin had turned to the other archeologists who didn't understand what was happening "guys can you like wait for us here" he started and one asked "what happened to Jimin why is he like that" "he was drugged by this bastard and now we need to find a water source to cool it's effect" Jin explained as they nodded to the understanding "I hope he will be ok we still need him" Jin nodded to that and thanked everyone for understanding exactly what he needed right now, he turned to follow up behind Jungkook.

Hobi just as he suggested he was happy he wasn't wrong about the water source they saw at the far end as Jungkook kept on a steady pace wanting to reach so bad, the way Jimin had clutched onto him he could feel his pain "we are almost there baby" he whispered to him.

Jin pulled up Taehyung's hand before he could go any further "Taehyungie it's ok leave this to Jungkook let him help Jimin ok let's give them some privacy" Taehyung was about to refuse but Jin was already dragging him back from where they came from attest they were assured the two at the pond will go just fine, besides Taehyung was a mess right now he needed to first calm down.

Hobi was surveying the area to make sure it was safe even the water temperature felt fine so it shouldn't be a problem "I think this is good enough you can go in now" Hobi said while he turned to leave to give the two some privacy but also making sure no one will disturb them.

Jungkook seeing that everyone left, he placed Jimin down who immediately started to try tear his clothes off he just wanted it off his body this instant, Jungkook first took off Jimin's shirt leaving his torso bare and then turned to take off his literally everything nothing to be ashamed of.

He turned to Jimin and did the same taking off completely everything, they have seen each other a lot this shouldn't be new let alone embarrassing.

Jungkook took Jimin in his arms and waited no time to dip in that cold water Jimin squeaking at the new temperature "ahhh" he immediately held onto Jungkook's neck tightly as he was trying to get used to the new temperature "it's ok hold onto me it will be alright" Jungkook whispered to his ears as Jimin whimpered and breathing heavily before after some time he stopped struggling and groaned to the coolness he felt his body go through "that's like a good boy, my good boy" Jungkook cooed as he rubbed Jimin's back soothingly "there just a little more your doing great"

Taehyung who was now with Jin suddenly looked up to Taemin who had been grinning all this time like what the hell was wrong with that mf, now that Taehyung puts the dots together he knows this bastard had something to do with all what was happening with Jimin "you" Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger as he looked at Taemin Jin not understanding a word until he looked where Taehyung was looking "uh Taehyung no..." Jin immediately tried to stop Taehyung who wasn't even near to listening at all "hyung he was behind all this someone needs to be taught a lesson" he immediately stood up and walked to Taemin who wouldn't stop grinning at him, Jin trying his best to stop Taehyung but he knew that won't work he can't be stopped.

"Look who we have here_" Taemin was stopped by a punch to his mouth "hell y-" another after another Taehyung wasn't going to hold back was he? Taemin actually manged to land him one good one making him fall to the other side, and when Taehyung was about to stand and fight back again Yoongi held him back immediately "you will hurt yourself" he said as Taehyung was panting heavily wanting to so much be let go, Namjoon was on the other side holding Taemin back who smirked at him oh how much he wanted to wipe it off him "enough guys this won't help" Namjoon suggested an idea as Taemin walked off and Yoongi pulled Taehyung away and they headed to one corner Namjoon taking Jin to the other side.