30✓✓THE FLOW

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Taemin who once worked with Mr Bang later to betray him was leading the group as of now he works for Mr.Jeon for some reasons, he was leading the archeology group and Mr.Jeon's men who were really giving him a headache, ever since they made it out the poisonous smoke they have been really cocky about it that every step is for them to decide pretending to know the whole cave.

But what they don't know back to Mr.Jeon's office he was entrusted with the new information from one of his birdy from inside. This man was sent to trail behind Jungkook's group only to part ways when there was an explosion so basically no one knows what is further from the cliff not even Taemin he remembers being told no one has an idea what is beyond the cliff and when they will reach there everyone will be on their own.

Taemin surely doesn't give a fuck about all the people he came with they still don't know it yet but he had his own hidden agendas and so does everyone, to protect his family he had to follow the orders given to him by Mr.Jeon, get his hands on Jungkook and the treasure making sure to leave no trace that was his mission and he was looking forward to it he cant go back now since he is already here,.

"You!" a cocky man who was walking around buffing like a boss he wasn't was now picking on everyone ordering them around "you are the first to go down" he ordered as Taemin only sighed in disbelief "why should i listen to you" one of the archeologist questioned looking at K with a duh look "you bastard are being cocky" he sneered "the only person acting cocky is you" he fired back, they were starting to fight each other holding collars to the others while Taemin continued to survey around the cliff there was something weird.

As he stood on guard to listen more the ground was rumbling beneath his feet it felt like toppling over this made the others stop and look at the breaking rocks something big was heading to their location "what the hell" K the cocky bastard was now hiding behind the boy he was bullying awhile ago scared like a cat "shit!" was the last thing Taemin said as a wave of a running water fall swept them away not giving them a chance to even run and off the cliff were thrown into it's deepest ends.

.

.

Namjoon and the rest weren't any different they felt the grumbling of the mountains from across them "what~" they were so confused as Hobi immediately held onto Tae who brought him close "dont.let.go" he emphasized each word he said and they looked towards where they came from, pitch dark and couldn't tell what it was "an animal?" Jin asked "i don't think so" Namjoon replied as they never blinked to where they looked "it's getting wet" Hobi pointed out and the moment they looked up to the dripping walls they figured what it must be coming their way "run" Tae screamed to them and everyone was on their heels running to wherever their legs took them, but they weren't fast enough as the strong flood mopped them away with such a strong force.......

.

.

"Baby hold onto me..." Jungkook almost whispered to Jimin who had wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer to himself "we will be alright" Jimin kissed Jungkook's neck assuring them "yes we will don't let go okay?" Jungkook asked as he leaned into Jimin's feathery kisses "I will be here won't move" they were so ready for whatever was coming to their way and the flood was finally here they all embraced to the impact that it was going to give them and like that they had no where to run into than let the water almost drown them.
.
.
.
It was a sudden flood in the mountain that no one had anticipated to, it was washing away everything from within it, for decades no one could tell what surprises the mountain would give them and this was one of them.

It suddenly flooded and the waters fell into the center of the biggest rock in it, Just like a waterfall the mountain had openings into them and so all the water was pushed through them collecting in the center of nowhere.

The center on the mountain was covered with green plantations and green mountain fungi to it's rocks, light from above and butterflies in all colors flying around. It was music to the ears as the falls created a calm relaxing sound.
.
.
.
Coughh....
Coughh ...
.
.
Cough....
.
.
Taemin was coughing the water he drunk earlier as he cleared his head and fuzzy sight, the first thing he noticed were the butterflies that were standing on him not even flinching when he tried to wave them away "huh" he got to his feet and looked if he still had his bag followed with a reliefed sigh and had taken the sight of the area he was currently in "wow" is all he could say before he was interrupted with someone else coughing, looking around he was met with Taehyung who helped Hobi up and he was surprised but that was not all he looked around only see more new faces who weren't part of his group at all, "what the_" he was confused wanting so much to ask how in the hell they were here "you" Namjoon said as he got to his feet looking at Taemin with a questioning gaze "wait, if everything got washed away into here then..." Hobi looked around real fast to be met with the familiar face, yes he was right literally everything was here and so everyone else

"Cough"
Jungkook coughed as he still held onto tightly for whatever he had carried to his arms for dear life as he cleared his sight and looked directly at Taemin who had his jaw dropped while he looked at him "you..." he gritted his teeth in annoyance and looked around to be met with familiar faces as he stood, but he quickly looked down to his arms sighed in relief that Jimin still in his arms "hey ... Baby...wake up" he shook Jimin who had loosly hang his arms around his neck
"Cough" he coughed the water out as Jungkook pat his back "there,...easy..." he pat his back and looked at Jungkook with half lidded eyes "lay here for a while" he pulled him closer to his broad chest and Jimin didn't even say a thing his mind still drowned into the water.

Jungkook walked closer to Taemin still with Jimin in his arms "what are you doing here?" he questioned with a suspicious voice looking at Taemin's group which fell speechless "Jungkook" he heard Namjoon call out to him and he looked to be met with  the group he was with before "I knew you were alive" Jin exclaimed with happiness as everyone looked at each other in confusion, how are they here together at this moment? are there more?
.
.
.
.
Will bring in more Jikook no worries and other ships too...
.
.
My thumb nail broke and it was hard to type with a hurting thumb that's why didn't update these few days but here I am I will update more...
.
.
NAMJOON'S INDIGO ALBUM IS A WORK OF ARTTTTTT(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡ SO PROUD OF HIM AS ALWAYS....