73√√EMBARRASSED

THIRD PERSON'S POV
"Urghhhh..." Taehyung groaned the moment he tried to open his eyes that he quickly shut when the burning light hit his eyeballs "what time is it, who broke the guy's heart.....he's so hot this early" he complained about the morning sun or was it that the room didn't have binders so annoying.

When he tried to move a bit he felt his back broke in a half "fuck.... " he groaned in the pillow  in pain as he couldn't move his body at all and why did it feel heavy. He had this hangover that was banging his brains to contemplate what was even happening around him "w..what even happened" he was confused for a moment and decided to look up for himself.

The room was a mess, clothes hanging here and there, messy and it smelt sex and that too crazed "the fuck..." he shook his head to wake up more "hmm it was the usual" he shrugged it off with his boxy smile looking for the said person when he felt some discomfort down there "what's...that" he tried to pull off the heavy thing above him and when he did... "Ahhh...shit" he moaned out loud and fell back to the pillow as he widened his eyes in horror "fuck....did I just..." his horrified voice woke the other two "huh.." Hobi looked around confused he was right below Taehyung which made him smile his usual sunshine smile "Tae.."  he beamed obvious to their naked bodies atleast he was glad he wasn't fucked by just anyone, Taehyung only fell speechless looking wide eyed to Hobi who went confused "what time is it?" the both heard a deep voice right behind them ask and it was now Hobi to look wide eyed "w..what!" he looked down at Taehyung who looked like he was in pain "are you ok?" He asked worriedly pushing back his blondes "y..you what did you do?" He asked Yoongi who now finally opened his eyes with his messy mint hair everywhere "huh" at first he was confused and when he looked down he realized where the problem was "o..oh sorry I forgot to pull out" he chuckled nervously "what the hell!!" he heard Taehyung scream at him "get...get it out now" he demanded and Yoongi did as told, he pulled out slowly making the other moan out loud it was either in pain or pleasure he didn't know either.

He felt a warm liquid gush out of him and he glared at Yoongi "you ..even" he was cut off by Yoongi who now sat naked shamelessly "cum in you, well you wanted it you wouldn't stop whining about it" he defended as they both looked at him wide eyed "no I wouldn't.." Taehyung retorted and Yoongi rolled his eyes

"No,...come inside me I wanna feel you...so deep and be rough I love your dic..." Taehyung could finally recall exactly his earlier behavior and he went beet red from embarrassment he can't believe it 'did I finally go mad begging for a dick, did I actually get fucked... From" he shook his head to rid those images that he knows they won't be erased "and...why my jaw hurt...." Hobi massaged his jaw as he looked at the two, Yoongi only smirked "do you really want to know?" He asked and Hobi was quick to refuse "dont say it" he surrendered.

"Since it's your first time I will take responsibility" Yoongi offers with a soft smile as Taehyung only rolled his eyes "as you should" he scoffed and Yoongi stood up "Hobi wait here" Taehyung told and he nodded right away with a smile while Yoongi carried him up bridal style while he felt his whole body nonexistent. When Hobi checked the time on his phone his eyes nearly popped out "shit, only ten minutes am gonna be late for work" he got up with a sudden jerk making him almost fall down flat face "urgh my back, was this a beast fight" he pulled himself up and put on his discarded clothes and ran out after leaving a note.
.
The two were under the warm showers that rolled down their naked bodies and steam all over the wall. Taehyung was bent as he held onto the shower tap his ass up as told by Yoongi while the warm water rolled down his bruised hole, it was harsh for his first time "don't do anything funny!" He warned Yoongi who only chuckled as he stood behind him "rest assured I won't" I moved his long fingers along his rim, don't think anything he's only going to help him wash up, he dipped in one finger making Taehyung bite his lower lip and surpass a moan that was planning on going out.

Yoongi pushed in two more fingers as he helped him wash up thanks to the warm showers above his head, when he was done he had other plans, he moved his fingers to that one spot making Taehyung look wide eyed and moan out shamelessly "ahh fuck..." he held tightly to the tap while Yoongi pretended to be oblivious to his state as he hit that bundle of nerve making Tae's legs go jelly "ah...abit...ab.." he couldn't even form words, this was all new to him he didn't know what it felt to buried deep balls from behind so it was over stimulating to him "what baby boy?" Yoongi whispered seductively in his ears making him almost roll his eyes to the incoming organisms "f. Faster, move faster..." He begged in desperation he felt so close "really, you do like my fingers..." Fuck his pride "shut up and AHh!..." a loud scream left his mouth as those fingers moved in a faster phase making his roll his eyes "ahh...yeah....right there ... Ahh" he painted the bathroom walls with his fluid, his legs gave out and Yoongi was quick to hold him up, all he wanted is to show him the pleasure he's been missing and it was a very good start "let's dress you up" he suggested as he got out to dry them off.......
.
.
At the Jeon company could be seen a very expensive limo park right outside as a guard was quick to open the door for none other than the CEO himself "Good morning Mr. Jeon" he bowed while Jungkook only nodded his head coldly dismissing him off.
He turned to the other car door and opened it revealing a cute flower that looked near to blossom anytime soon "here princess" Jungkook gave him his hand and Jimin gladly took it as he helped him out before he was hit to his chest playfully "stop it, everyone is watching" he pointed, true, all the staff passing by couldn't help than whisper among themselves when they saw the CEO was looking all love sick puppy with his assistant, I mean he barely even smiled at them but why with his assistant they were curious they needed gossip "I don't care, all I care is about you" he showed him his bunny smile, a smile that Jimin wants only to himself "let's go then.." Jungkook walked ahead of him knowing pretty well Jimin didn't want any unnecessary attention but he made sure he could still see him at the corner of his eyes when he walked away.

Inside the building on their way to the lift Jimin was left behind because of how uncomfortable he walked, he was limping trying to avoid the pain down his back and ass, Jungkook went all morning on him that's why he was in a good mood but poor him was left half broken but, he doesn't mind all what matters was that he could finally get Jungkook smile again, he was startled when he was met with Jung kook's guilty eyes right in front of him 'when did he walk back?' Jimin wondered "am sorry" he heard Jungkook softly whisper to him "no Kookie it's ok am doing just fine" he lied, damn his body was almost giving up on him "told you take a rest but you wouldn't listen" Jungkook pouted and Jimin smiled and couldn't help than caress his cheek fuck everyone watching he doesn't care "at least let me take care of you like you did to me" Jimin knew he can't convince him otherwise "ok bunny, but am not leaving you here if you have to take care of me it should be right beside you" to that Jungkook smiled and wanted to so much lean down and kiss his already swollen plump lips but he held back "and am not letting you walk" Jimin wasn't given time to think when he felt his body swiftly pulled up to those muscular arms "Jungkook!" He whisper yelled as he crossed his arms on his neck "shh...baby let me take care of you" Jungkook smiled as he walked to his private elevator leaving everyone behind gasp
"Did the CEO just....carry his assistant..?"
"Are they dating.?"
"I thought I could get him, I didn't know a man would out-stand me" one complained
"Let's discuss this in the group" one suggested...
.
.
.
.

?" "I thought I could get him, I didn't know a man would out-stand me" one complained"Let's discuss this in the group" one suggested