39√√LAGOON

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Taehyung went on stretching for a bit more and when he felt he was ready he took off everything I mean literally everything even though he knew five steps back where people who might invade his privacy anytime and he doesn't care they gotta see what mama gave him he was proud of it.

He took a deep breath and dived into the water not that it was deep or anything he just wanted to feel it to the last strand of hair on his head.
"Yes heavens" he moaned to the warm feeling all over his body that perfectly relaxed his body muscles it was perfect. Taehyung suddenly looked at his body it was getting different with all this walking around "oh look I got the abs" he chuckled to himself touching his firm abdomen turns out the walking was an advantage at some point.

Carelessly his hand moved lower feeling his semi erect member "I wonder if this guy is still alive?" he smirked "oh well one way to find out" down his hand had to check the heart beat of his member pumping it afew times and hard it became in seconds "definitely still active" he grinned to himself looking around he really didn't want to go further but someone caught his eye "oh look it's Hobi perfect time" he moved his hand abit faster trying to imagine all sorts of things he could do to him "come to think of it I miss sex so much" his pants were getting heavier.

Hobi was minding his own damn business as he walked around only to be met with a rare sight he didn't know he could see "what is that?" he looked at the blue steamy lagoon before shifting his eyes to the naked man next to it. His mouth fell open and eyes wide when he looked at Taehyung his facing getting hot "that's a satisfying expression" Taehyung mumbled to himself pumping even harder "urghhh...haaa" he growled lowly a he felt himself closer he could see Hobi at the corner of his eyes and it made him more excited "ahhh yeahhhhh" he groaned as he shot his load and panting for a while and Hobi quickly tried to walk away "call the other few to join" he heard Taehyung tell him but never looked back "well that wasn't bad" Taehyung relaxed after that long missed orgasm.

Hobi walked away in embarrassment as he slapped his face to get rid of the hotness on it "Oh damn that was hot, I hope he didn't see me that I was standing there" he thought about it "and why the hell was I standing there for all that time why did I watch, shit he's going to see me like a pervert now" he kept on blaming himself as he walked to the others who were just chilling around quietly.

He walked towards Namjoon and Jin "let's meet further from here" he whispered to the two not letting the two question him and then walked to Jimin and Jungkook "how does a hot bath sound?" He asked most especially looking at Jungkook no one loves a warm shower like Jungkook he could do it many times of the day "let's meet further" he told them and he too walking away in silence. Not like Hobi was trying to deny the other people around to enjoy the lagoon he just thought a few per time will do besides Taemin would nag them about it and it would be so annoying for sure so better enjoy before he comes into the story.

Luckily everyone was just tired including Taemin who already slept off do no one was going to disturb them that's for sure.

Back at the lagoon Taehyung was just chilling in his boxers lucky enough and waiting for the rest to join as expected. "OMG what the hell" Jin said dropping his bags down and slowly taking off his clothes "you brat why didn't you invite us" Taehyung looked up to them "that's because your already here" he shruged and the next thing they knew you was Jin already feeling the warm waters "Joonie come in you will love this" he suggested "I wouldn't miss this" Namjoon said as he hurriedly took off his clothes and joined in "whoahh so relaxing" "I know right"

Hobi Jimin and Jungkook had arrived too later Jimin instantly smiling at the scene "Taehyung am gonna kill you" is all Jimin could manage to say "you wouldn't do that you love me" Taehyung giggled trying to look cute which actually worked.

Jungkook was already taking off his clothes and so was Hobi but Jimin.....he was froze at his spot, 'OMG what an amazing art' he was literally screaming in his head as he laid his eyes on that flexing tone of muscles on Jungkook's back which flexed everytime Jungkook moves, those strong thighs and that firm butt 'Jimin please snap out of it' he was having inner conflicts now "stop drooling" Jungkook's voice brought him back to earth as he looked away awkwardly "what, aren't you going to join?" Jungkook asked with a smirk trying to dare Jimin to get in too "I wouldn't miss this for anything" Jimin said taking his bag off and his clothes which he was taking off slowly 'jezz the way he keeps on starring at me it's making me uncomfortable' he wanted to complain but he knows Jungkook is trying to get into him and play along.

Jungkook got in first and so did Jimin bodies close to each other thanks to the small lagoon which could accommodate afew of them. Taehyung on the other side kept on stealing glances from Hobi 'come to think of it, Hobi does look perfect with that flexing body he's damn sexy' he bit his lower lop as everyone was getting a share of relief.
..
..
..