69√√NEW ASSISTANT

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Taehyung slowly and quitely sneeked into the apartment him and Jimin lived in, he didn't come home last night and he knows he's going to get a scolding because he didn't say before hand and worrying the other he knows he's at fault. He tip-toed inside knowing Jimin would already be up and waiting for him on the door with a pan in his hand to knock some senses in him and a bonus lecture but today he was surprised none of that happened he wasn't surprised by an angry Mochi "hmm weird" he thought about it as he looked around in suspicion "Is he even around?" He wasn't sure as he looked around, a fading smell of good breakfast "well I'll look in his room" he shrugged and literally skipped to the room like a happy kid "Jimin....." He sang while he pulled the handles and immediately burged in "Jimi-" his voice completely died in his throat as he was greeted by a sight he wished to never see because he can't see himself in that position yet.

On Jimin's bed he was sprawled on Jungkook legs tangled together as they hug each other so tight that it hurt his single eyes "definitely" Taehyung mumbled as his face had a frown. just then Jungkook woke up as he was sure he heard shuffling and looking up he was met with Taehyung who immediately looked away like he was caught doing something he shouldn't have "s..sorry" he quickly apologized and literally ran out of the room closing the door behind him.
.
Jungkook was already up and the next thing now he has to be somewhere or else someone will throw a tantrum. He looked down to his fluff ball who had made him a living pillow but he didn't mind at all "why are you so cute" he cooed as he kissed his forehead and caressed his blondes having to feel how soft it was "as much as I want to stare at you all day I have to go back" he was worried of his hyungs he knows the old man was really a pain in the ass.

He unwillingly entangled himself from Jimin letting him lay comfortably before covering him up properly and not forgetting to peck his pouty lips "i have to go baby see you later" he said as he walked to the closet immediately greeted by his clothes neatly hanged he was sure hyungs had brought them for him for later "they didn't have to bring so much" he chuckled knowing he won't only be once here but eternity he guesses.

In about 10minutes later he was done dressing and walked out of the room glancing one last time to sleeping Jimin and smiled heading out as quietly as possible. Walking to the living room he was met with Taehyung who was watching Netflix not bothered with anything happening currently so he also didn't want to disturb him and directly walked to the door "what should I tell him?" he heard Taehyung ask "huh?" he asked "what should I tell Jimin when he wakes up?" He asked again finally looking towards Jungkook who was wearing his shoes "tell him I will see him later and love him a lot" Taehyung gave him a disgusted face "I'll skip the last part" he shrugged getting back to watching his Kdrama while Jungkook chuckled and walked out not forgetting his car keys.
.
.
Jungkook was in his office as Namjoon and Jin showed him a few work details that needed his approval since they were done with the rest, Jungkook wasn't the one sloppy in work after all a week got him set the Jeon company back to its feet at least now it was better than before everything was going on so well until someone burged into the room "where the fuck were you all night and morning?" That annoying old voice again Jungkook just wanted to face palm doesn't he know how to knock oh wait he doesn't have those manners, he was shouting on top of his lungs not caring who else was in the office, the two looked at Jungkook but he signalled them to leave them alone to talk and so they walked out leaving the two to talk or more like shout.

"Speak!" He ordered and Jungkook sighed "hospital" he boringly said as the man narrowed his eyes to him not so convinced "can't you see my bandages have been changed or else I wouldn't be able to work if I lost my arm" he said to his face the older one Looking down to his arm indeed the bandages were new "well you should have said so" he stopped to shout but his voice still stern as usual but not enough to intimidate the other "I passed out and woke up in the morning it was that serious" Jungkook explained irritatedly as he got back to sit "well we can fix that" his uncle said as he took out his phone to call someone "in thirty I want to meet all the candidates for the assistant post" with that simply said he disconnected while Jungkook looked at him disbelief "it's time to look for you an assistant" Jungkook wanted to protest he doesn't really like the idea of someone always invading his privacy like a spy and always following his around like a leech, his uncle already walked out leaving him no option to say no "fuck it"
.
.
"Minnie" Taehyung pestered the really sleepy boy who wasn't planning on waking up but that annoying alien was getting on his nerves "what...." He asked sleepily "do you hear him he doesn't want to wake up" Jimin heard him talking to the other person who he had no idea of "whom you talking to?"
he lazily asked "eomma" Jimin quickly snapped up his sleep long forgotten "give me" he quickly snatched the phone "hello eomma" he chirped happily "hey baby, how is my precious doing?" a lovely voice asked back as Jimin smiled while they listened to her on the loud speaker "am doing fine, how are my two favorite eommas" he knew Taehyung's mom was there too "we are doing great babies we really miss you" true it has been like forever since they saw each other "we are planning on visiting you soon" they suggested "uh... Save yourself the trouble we could come_" Taehyung was cut off immediately"no, babies we are coming there to see how you living let me hope you eat good food, and sleep well we need to just make sure" they can't say no to that "ok if that's what you want" they couldn't let them down, they spoke for a few more minutes before later they were sat to have lunch "am glad they didn't ask about the three months we disappeared" Jimin sighed in relief "but we can't always be sure when we meet again they'll want to know" Taehyung pointed out as Jimin nodded he was truly right "wait,... You didn't come back yesterday night, Tae your always sneeking out late nights every day" Taehyung knew he was in deep trouble "you know I won't question where you were but atleast do let me know so I wont be worried...." "And find you two and lover boy naked and fucking" Taehyung was that shameless to say it loud making Jimin go wide eyed "uh... Ofcourse not though not entirely wrong" Jimin admitted and Taehyung smirked at him "oh you met in the morning?" "Yeah he said he will see you soon and he loves you" Taehyung made a disgusting face at the end while Jimin blushed to that "and change that look on your face" he said angrily munching on his lunch when Jimin's phone rang off "hello Hyung" he beamed....
.
.
Mr Jeon walked through the hallways towards Jungkook's office with two men guarding him and ofcourse another male holding a few clip boards. He like the beginning burged into Jungkook's office making him stop what he was doing immediately "as I said earlier am finding you a new assistant like it or not" he more was like ordering instead of stating, Jungkook only rolled his eyes looking so displeased 'new assistant huh, let's see how long they last' he smirked to his new evil plans he was looking forward to do, "ok let's see who's this lucky person" he said with a fake concern "now we taking, you can come in now" he instructed as a male walked into the office in his black boots, tight black jeans that gave out his curves, small bag strapped to his shoulder and a few books in hand, Jungkook stopped looking more and refused to meet his eyes "Hello Mr.Jungkook its nice to meet you" he first spoke making Jungkook wide eyed, that voice was familiar he can never miss it even when he sleeps, looking up he was met with beautiful crescent eye smile and a sweet voice that spoke to him, that made him stand up and look at the petite figure that was looking at him with his glasses on "like him right" Mr.Jeon smirked to Jungkook's reaction as the other had his jaw dropped but quickly starightend himself and stood a bussiness posture "My name is Jimin" he introduced with a bow "so I already told him about you and the work he has to do, his education background is quite good and his experience is impressive he will help" Mr Jeon said as he turned to walk out "he starts work now" he added and walked out with his guards leaving the two looking at eachother with this unreadable expression
'Park fucking Jimin' Jungkook
'Jungkookie' Jimin
.
.
VOTE
COMMENT
REACT 😆
.
.

Got a wolf tattoo 😄😄😄just kidding