10✓WE GOT COMPANY

If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.

JIMIN'S POV

I feel the warm sun caressing my face which of course felt good but the more i slept I felt like it's burning me or something, struggling to wake up I finally sit up looking around still sleepy what time is it? checking my phone it wasn't that Iate also I didn't wake up in the middle of the night,still thinking about random things I remember today's date "oh no I have to get ready"i stood up to go and freshen up then I remembered someone, "this idiot did not come back" I take my phone to call "the f*** are you?" I ask preparing the bathtub I hear a groan "I'm sure you just woke up wake up dammit" I shout so he wakes up which worked "keep your voice down" he whisper yelled "today is the day" I remind him "what do you mean?... oh my god" I hear him fumbling and before I knew it he hung up, that lazy ass then I continue preparing myself for the big day definitely excited.

Getting out of the shower I could hear someone on the door peeking I see Tae coming in hurriedly "oh hey you finally came" well that was quick he doesn't reply he put his bags down and taking off his jacket definitely all of his clothes "hey don't you dare take them off in front of me" I warn "we shall see about it" he continues to take them off and runs to the bathroom "hey brothers don't do that"i shout back at him [A/M:I demand a replay and in slow motion JM: Perverted author A/M:*grins mischievously*..]

I go to the wardrobe where I had fix mine and Tae's clothes, well I already arranged them you know how all those stars look on the big screen and they're going to find adventure, yeah I love something like that it just brings out the vibe and so I got the same piece rather more different but definitely perfect I smile to my thoughts as I hear the water running he's definitely hurrying, looking at the time we have like 2 hours to meet with everyone at the usual spot "don't miss a spot" I shout "shut up" I chuckle.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"The drug is literally going to wear off in a week from now that's too long and I'm afraid Jungkook might do something to them he's more like a beast right now he takes no shit of anyone I'm afraid this is not going to go well we both know this isn't him but not everyone can see that I really don't know what I should do I feel so useless right now thinking about it I'm very confused what should I do.... what should I do?" Namjoon continues rumbling as Jin ties his short hair in a ponytail he's really had enough of Namjoon's rumbling it's the nth time he is saying all that over and over again, it feels like listening to a lecture twice in a row and he's already getting bored it's not like he's making a joke out of it but Namjoon is just so stressed which isn't helping either.

"Honey stop stressing out you are more into the future instead of the present you know the present is what makes the future so if you really want to help I think you should be more concerned about right now I suggest you should just keep an eye on Jungkook so he can't do anything stupid and I know his temper and anger issues only you can calm him down a bit just make sure he doesn't get upset or anything because we all know we wont like the end results just be by his side I'm not saying you shouldn't be worried let's just be alert now get ready" Jin gets his coat making him wear it placing the daggers inside the waist band and covering it with the coat, he place some weapons on his thigh bands too which were not easily seen it was a dangerous weapon but worth while in use, he gave him his boots, tie his belt tight and pat on his shoulders he couldn't help than bite his lips "so sexy" he mumbled as Namjoon did not pick that "what was that honey I didn't get you"Namjoon says "nothing" he blush and Namjoon pull him by his waist closer "you sure it's nothing I can see you biting your lips" he nibble his earlobes as the other can't help than moan "stop it...you hhgmgmgh" he traps his lips kissing him hard until..... someone interrupted the moment.

"Sorry to interrupt but we have to get going" Hobi says and before Jin could lash out on him for ruining the moment he runs away. Namjoon hugs his lover "take care" he pecks his cheeks "I should be the one telling you that, you should come back safe and sound or else I'll come for you" Jin sounds serious "don't even think about coming there" Namjoon warns as Jin checks on his nails sassily "well it depends, now go you will be late" he push him out, looking at the disappeared figures he smirk to himself, he actually has his own plans there is no way in hell he was going to sit around and do nothing. He ran to pack his bag quickly.

.....,.......

"Wow everyone is looking handsome as ever" Jimin compliments everyone as now they were standing in the cave looking at the secret passage underground while tying ropes around their waist since it's a deep hole they need support to climb down. They smile getting compliments from Jimin every now and then.

"Boys be careful" Mr.Bang reminds them for the nth time now the appa is worried about his sons "we will be fine stop worrying and also take care of your self" Jimin tries to confront him "well I trust you be safe" and with that he walks out of the cave leaving everything in their hands.

No one said a thing while climbing down they must be really careful who knows there is something down there, the silence was to hear for any weird noises and when they were finally down everyone stood froze looking around. Jimin finds It weirdly odd and being smart as he is he could tell. "Someone else is here" he says looking around "what do you mean?" Namjoon asks nervously as he knows he's right "it's not one but more" he looks tentatively on the ground 'so smart' Namjoon thinks "everyone be on alert" he says to everyone looking around.
.

.

THE BUSAN CONCERT WAS HOT AH, literally screamed to the intro i mean that  was so hot.

vote

comment

borahe

On the top of the mountain and beneath the stars.