24✓✓MISSING AND LOST

In the middle of difficulty lies an opportunity.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"JIMIN!!! JUNGKOOK!!'.....

The shouting continued as the searching never stopped,spending the whole night shouting around didn't help than only thirst them "let's rest a bit" Namjoon suggested as he too was almost out of breath due to shouting all night they didn't even get a wink of sleep but how could they with the non unstopped skeleton army that surprising didn't get burnt down from the explosion, the hell!

As everyone quietly took a sit and taking the available water which was not going to quench their thirst, from the other side could be seen Tae who was looking disturbed he didn't even take a sit as he continued to look around the dark rocks 'did they really fall' he became more worried than he was "your not thinking of doing anything stupid are you?" Hobi asks from behind him as he hands him a bottle of water which he of course he ignored not in a bad way but he wasn't in the mood for anything he only wants his baby back,"don't ever do that again"....Hobi scolded.

FLASH BACK.....

"run..." Namjoon says before the explosion goes off, it was so wild that a strong force threw everyone away falling on to the rocks "ha.....cough...couch..." the smoke wasn't helping either "where are they?" Tae was the first to get up not minding if he got hurt or not "where...?" Jin asked looking at a far distance where the smoke finally scampered away making the vision some what blurry and it was dark to start with.....

"Jimin!!" "jimin" "jungkook" "junkook!!" they kept on calling but no response "this is bad" Tae says running further not minding where the road leads "Tae be careful" Jin shouts from where he was unable to move because everyone was literally blind, Hobi who was nearer Tae could hear him breathe and ran after him. Tae was literally not thinking when he stepped on an empty space almost falling but luckily Hobi caught him on time "hey don't act irrationally first look at where you are" Hobi shout at him because at first he didn't listen, Namjoon and the rest had got a source of light and when they approached them they all gasp "there is a cliff!" one shouted as the two boys looked down below them, Tae had his one leg falling as Hobi had held him tight, without thinking he pushed the both of them further away as they fell to the ground "no...no...not my Jimin....did he fall no he can't i promised to keep him safe,,,,no" Tae was rumbling into conclusions as if he wont stop Hobi did what came in mind "and no..mmmmmm" he voice died down into Hobi's mouth as he tightly held his cheeks "there stop talking" he broke off the the kiss,....more like a peck "ha ha" he pant hard to catch his breathe and the tears fell without warning which worried Hobi "hey" he softly called "they fell.....they..." he sobbed he was sure he saw something earlier but at the same time he hopes he was wrong "shh, we can't be sure yet" he pulled him in his embrace but Tae wasn't gonna stop soon "i..want him back" he cried hard, on the other hand Jin was silently crying as Namjoon looked sad and holding Jin's hand tightly "my babies" he silently cried on Namjoon's shoulder as the older tried to comfort him "oh no they are coming back" One of Jungkook's men said as he heard them.

"fuck,...let's go" Hobi didn't wait anymore as he pulled Tae along with him, and like that they ran where their feet took them besides it was too dark to read the map while being chased.

.

..

"Thank you but i don't need it" Tae said expressionlessly and turned around to look at him with calm soft eyes "thanks for earlier" he looked down even under the dim lights Hobi could still see a blush on those cheeks "sorry i didn't think of anything at that time" he apologized seeing how he made everyone worry "am sure they are still alive we shall find them ok" Hobi tried to assure him "i hope so" Tae says looking utterly confused and worried but hearing that from Hobi he felt a hope "i just hope my baby is ok" he said "and jungkook should be too or else who will protect him" his sudden out burst startled Hobi who couldn't help than chuckle 'so cute' he thought as he saw how his mood took a 360* turn "now man up we have to be strong to find them" he handed him the water bottle again which he finally took.

"Did you hear that" Tae stood being alert surprising others, he was down a while ago and now he seemed so different it's like his senses were woken up suddenly "what did you hear?" Hobi asks standing beside him "something like a water droplet, again did you hear it?" the others were just confused "we know your in your break down but don't mislead us...." one of the men with a gun mocked "shut it i hear it too" Hobi said coldly as Tae looks at him for confirmation "did you hear it?" he asks "the drops sounds near and the range is about five seconds before the next drop "it must be leaking somewhere" Tae beamed no one except Jimin always understood his smartness Hobi sure did surprise him "let's check it out..." Hobi held out the torch and signaled Tae to follow him "you guys wait here if we delay you can follow us" Tae said and headed for the sound "we are coming too" Namjoon announced as Jin had agreed to follow up.

Taking small steps in total silence they heard the droplets nearer and clearly "lets listen to the walls" Jin suggested as they did so "here" Namjoon found a wet spot "if there is water anyway it might flow and it's wet here" they agreed "let's break it down it seems the source isn't just here it's coming from the other side which means..." Tae was explaining and Hobi added "there is a hidden path here" they got the hint "ok hana dul se....."with a combined force the four men had taken up a big rock to hit another rock and surprisingly it opened with a few rocks falling to the ground,they kicked the rest of the rocks out of the way making a big hole out of the wall "light" Hobi came forward with the torch and the moment he pointed it towards in their jaws drops "the hell!"..............

.

.

a lot of action parts, ikr time to reduce some of it and concentrate on the characters guess i got way too carried away.....

.

.

Each day holds a surprise.