5✓PAST STILL HUNTS

"Even the moon has a dark side..."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"no...no....don't take him, i don't want to die.....let him...leave.....we..we..." Jimin clutches onto the sheets, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, he was struggling hard, he felt trapped and he was fighting to get out. "no...sacrifice....sacrifice.....no...my,..dad....." with each said word it was getting more difficult, panting hard he was almost tearing the sheets off....with heavy pants breathing was now a war.....

Taehyung was woken up by aggressive movements "what is it now..." groaning in annoyance he woke up rubbing his sleepy eyes "it's 3 in the morning...jimi....JIMIN" he screamed in utter horror when he saw him, he was chocking "Jimin...jimin..." he knelt beside him trying to wake him up even his sleep was now gone "no...no..no...sacrifice....not.." he kept mumbling eyes tightly closed head hitting the pillow left and right now Tae was panicking because this is not usual, it's worse.

"wake up chimmy,...it's just a dream its not real look your alien is here" he tried to soothe him tapping his cheek over and over again "yes look at me, open your eyes look am right here" he continued to say soothing words "it..killed...them...it..wants...me too" Jimin's cheeks were now wet due to the tears flowing nonstop, Tae kept on wiping them away but they wont stop. This sight made him want to break down 'no he needs me' he kept on reminding himself "open your eyes....slowly" he said calming as Jimin's trembling body was slowly calming down....

On the bed Tae held Jimin's trembling body onto his lap caressing his now wet face like a baby "yes...open your eyes..slowly..your soulmate is here beside you open your eyes you will see for yourself" after minutes of trying he seemed to call down "yes...that's my baby...open now" he calmly said and with quivering eyes slowly he open them up narrowing to see who is there "Tae...is that you"' he asked his hands searching for him, he was still hallucinating. Tae held his hand and brought it to his lips "yes am right here" he kissed his knuckles..."Tae i can't see you....where are you Tae i cant see you" he started panicking again "am..am here" he cupped his face, feeling him gag he was confused "Jimin what is wrong?" he too started to loose it "i..can't ...breathe.Tae..help me.." he was choking even saying a thing was hard "Jimin ...calm down am here" not knowing what to do he got his phone calling for an ambulance he has never been in this kind of situation before "Jimin...Jimin" he called but his body went limp suddenly and fall back in his arms, he wasn't moving, he was getting cold, Tae sobbed hoping the ambulance came soon, and his prayers were answered when they came in "we'll take him" the paramedics said carrying his limp body with Tae following them behind all worried.

................

"What happened?.....which hospital?....ok update us soon" Namjoon hang up the call looking all worried "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as they too woke up to handle mafia business until Namjoon got a call "well it's not that important to you" he was hesitating to say it knowing his friend pretty well "then why are you worried?" he asked again he was getting impatient "uhmmm..." his annoyance levels were getting high already "say it dammit" he yelled "It's Jimin" hearing his name gave him different feelings 'is he ok?' 'why is hyung worried' he kept on asking himself but he's too stubborn to show he still cares "what about him?" he asks uninterested but why would he be asking if he wasn't interested?....

"he got a serious panic attack and passed out, currently in hospital right now, seems Tae couldn't figure out how to help him" he explains showing the pictures his minion sent, he was put to watch over them. Looking at the pictures almost broke his heart scratch that it definitely broke his heart in million pieces.... he still doesn't know, he stared at the picture which was Jimin looking too pale and looked like life had been sucked out of him 'because am the only one who could help him' his mind said as he remembers helping him out a lot when they were still together....but stubborn as his pride he still denied it "well it doesn't concern me" his eyes were visible yelling something else full of worry but he pretend to not care.

Namjoon already headed out leaving Jungkook sat on the sofa with a robe pretending to be reading something as his mind was only thinking about someone.....'i thought you were doing just fine, no? i thought you healed?' he kept on asking himself as he remembers when the last time the doctor said 'as long as your here with him he will heal but unfortunately when he gets it in future again he might even die' he still remembers the exact words doctor told him, unable to stop these random thoughts he got up to get dressed then headed to a certain location....

..............

"Doctor how's he doing?" Tae asked desperately "we made him sleep as he might get an attack but don't worry he is fine" he assured him as Tae sigh in relief "but why was it worse?" he asked as he never saw him like this in long time "i guess it's night mares he had moderate anxiety which is definitely worse but you were able to soothe him, well thanks to you he wasn't able to get to that level, but i can't promise a next time he might not make it" he explained as someone else was listening and then walked out "thanks doctor" he thanked and took a sit to first breathe as the doctor walked away. 'i have never seen chimmy like this, maybe that one time with Jungkook but he helped him a lot now he is not around it came back i don't know if i can help. When we were young it was really worse in a week he was admitted in the hospital four times' he kept on thinking and decided to first calm down a bit....

Jungkook made his way to a room which was obviously Jimin's he doesn't even know why he is here. Heading in he saw the sleeping figure who was looking really pale, all the color drained from his angelic face looking all white lips in a pout. He held his hand caressing it as his other hand remove the bangs from his closed eyes "i hope you be fine soon, i still need your knowledge and you have to be healthy" [A/M:knowledge?...pfft whom are you kidding huh *raises eyebrow* JK:*throws daggers with his eyes* JM:......A/N:i was never here...*teleports*].....he looked at his pout and unable to control he kissed it and Jimin slightly moved "you still react to my touch" he smiled feeling satisfied about it? Hearing movement from outside it meant he had to leave "i will be seeing you soon doll" with that he got up and stood behind the door as soon as Tae opened it and came in he took the opportunity to head out without even him noticing. "pull yourself together JK" he scold himself.

vote

comment

borahe

"I should be over it, but am not, it still hunts me everyday".....