16✓CRAB...SNAKES?

Dont get too comfortable around Dem snakes

JIMIN'S POV

'it feels warm...soft...and I definitely don't want to wake up' this is the best sleep I ever got in ages I dont want to wake up, I snuggle more to what I was lying on but some noise like hissing interrupted my ears, I stir up not wanting to wake up but I can't help it the hissing was getting on my nerves.

Slowly squinting my eyes open I was met with a fair skin, 'what am I looking at right now?' I move my head to the sides the place had dim lights, probably the last night's firewood then I realize am leaning on a hard chest which was none other than Jungkook, I had nuzzled in the crook of his neck, I could feel a tight grip of his arms around me and on my ass....'really' I almost roll my eyes but I can't deny it felt good in his arms.

I keep on starring at his peaceful face wait....he had frowned worried about me? not possible, I feel like am looking at a different person right now, not the hot headed one rather the calm and worried which made me smile 'no matter how much I want to see your eyes.....maybe your better this way, why did you change?' I frown when I was reminded of his previous behavior.....

"you sure like to stare don't you?" a husky deep voice interrupts my thoughts as I choke on the air, quickly I avert my gaze "as if you don't" I defend "I do it because this doll is worth looking at, and you why do you do so?" I feel my face getting hot 'because your hot' geez...I try to stand only to be held down "wait....." he checks my forehead probably to check my temperature, his behavior caught me off guard and I froze to where I was, he pulls up my shirt...."!whoah" I take it down only to receive a glare. Gulping hard i let go my shirt and he continues to look sending a shiver down my spine with his intense gaze "its less red now....." he concludes.

I take my time to remember what happened earlier how the cold had completely engulfed me and the last thing I saw, Jungkook's worried face. He was already packing up and i stood up "uhmm.....T..thank you" I say but he doesn't move "hey did you hear me?" I hold the corner of his jacket "thank me after this" huh...I look where he was looking at earlier and .....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was a dim lighted cave but something had emitted a violet bio-luminescent glow, ontop of whatever it was had its body bright pink and purple dorsal growths on its back. "it's beautiful" Hobi says in awe, everyone was wide awake now. The bright thing was stuck between some rocks almost it's size or not...

Hobi took slow steps and stood close to it attempting to touch "Hobi hyung I dont think its a good idea" Jimin warns him, he looks back and nods and when his eyes shifted back he was welcomed by two pairs of fangs, a rectangular mouth and two much larger black tipped claws on either sides with no visible eyes. Hobi was wide eyed and froze to his place not uttering a single word, the thing hissed and crawled up the rocks he was sure it had a tail.

"ahhhhh" he screamed on top of his lungs falling backwards everyone was starting to get scared, Tae ran to him and held him up, Hobi grabbed his jacket for dear life "eww.....eww...it was gross" he almost cry. Tae held his shoulders to make him face him. "What was it?" he calmly asks "gross....it....it was a snake with no eyes?.....had fangs?....." Hobi was not sure what he was talking about, he hid his head in his chest trembling and Tae.....held him tighter.

"Look up" Jungkook told Jimin who also looked up only to widen his eyes in the process. Jungkook had his eyes trailing the said snake only to be met with something not normal. "where are we?" Jimin asks looking around.

It was a cave....made of falling rocks because from out this was supposed to be a path going somewhere but the frozen and stiffened rocks plunged out from above only to fall down and blocking everything.

From above there lay bright colored like mushrooms or jellyfish because it kept on having it's ends floating like a jellyfish in the water, but worm like animals had their heads popped out a bit learning it's environment.

"Damn.....we are in a jelly shroom cave and those up there are jellyshrooms" Jimin reads the book which was guiding them from the beginning. Jungkook shifts his eyes to the book "These jellyshroom are their habitants and since they are popping their heads out they're weary of their environment" Jimin explains but not loudly to scare the others off. "and they are aggressive any single mistake they will attack" Jungkook adds and the two look up.

"what are they?" one of them ask "don't panic everyone, they are actually crab snakes 🦀 with very dangerous fangs dont provoke them" Jimin explains "everyone pack up slowly" as if someone of them didn't get a hint, some were scared of them. One of Jungkook's men took out his gun pointing upwards and ready to shoot.

"hey man, don't shoot we shall get killed here you don't want to die from here?" Namjoon asks grabbing something from his bag pack side pockets. The said man slowly points his gun down, as if the crab snake sensed danger it sprung out and gave a surprising attack it was longer than a worm it was indeed a snake.

"ahhhh" the man shouted and accidentally shot up alerting the other crab snakes "shit" Jungkook and Jimin with the rest stepped back as the snakes sprung out like rain attacking those from below "ahhh get off" "ahh ouch" it was panic mode on. The first man fell down flat as the bite rendered him immobile. The other panicked and started to shoot.

Hobi hide behind Tae holding his jacket even tighter "ahh get off I hate snakes" he shook his leg violently. Tae glanced down and stomped on it and Hobi had his arms wrapped around his arm tightly "it's okay am here" he tried to soothe him "ahh Joonie watch out" Namjoon dodges the one that was flying to him, he grabbed Jin's hand and hides him behind his back "creat a fire" Jin did the same.

Jungkook had Jimin behind his back trying to protect him "bend" Jungkook did as told and Jimin hit the incoming snake just above him, Jungkook pushed him aside and hit the one from behind him, they smiled at each other how their teamwork flowed.

"Everyone stand back" Namjoon shouted throwing a dynamite near the rocks, he ran back with Jin and covered him, Tae held Hobi to his chest as Jungkook covered Jimin with his body while Jimin held onto his chest tightly. The dynamite exploded making the rocks fall apart opening the way, the rest of them ran as fast as they could because it was closing again. Jungkook held Jimin's wrist and ran out, the rocks were almost swallowing them back and with a high jump they made it out the jellyshroom cave.....and the rocks fell back closing the crab snakes from within.

phew

Choose people who choose you.