54✓✓TRUST ISSUES

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Everyone had gone silent for the past 30 minutes now not like there was something they could discuss no?, they were just waiting for what next now that Jungkook was not yet back with Jimin they just had to wait for them.

As everyone had been thinking about their own mind away, Jungkook came in with Jimin in his arms his big jacket off his body and onto Jimin who seemed to need it more than anything because he was a trembling mess. Taehyung who was lost in his own thoughts saw the two and he was quick to ran to their side leaving Hobi and Yoongi startled for a minute before they realized where he was heading to making them follow along "yo..you came back" Taehyung's broke voice said he still can't believe all this happened if it weren't for that stupid argument maybe this wouldn't have happened he knows and believes it's his fault "can... I touch him?" Taehyung for the first time in decades asked Jungkook with pleading eyes as his hands tremble to touch Jimin who had his eyes closed, Jungkook for sure was shocked to hear that especially not from Taehyung, dude never apologized to him ever since they met.

"He... Is pretty tired and wouldn't want to wake him up after the long struggle I had to keep him resting..." Jungkook can't believe himself was stuttering is it because Taehyung's behavior really shocked him that much "I mean.... he holding tight onto me it would feel... uncomfortable" Jungkook tried again to explain "just touching" Taehyung said almost in a whisper as he placed his thumb onto Jimin's Cheek giving it a soft rub, but that was enough to get Jimin frown in his sleep and groaning to the new temperature and nuzzling more to Jungkook's neck, Taehyung was confused was it that bad,
Kai came near the two and took a look at Jimin's pale face "it's the side effects don't mind, he's got used to Jungkook's temperature and any different temperature might be uncomfortable" he explained as Taehyung got what he was saying he breathed a sigh of relief, Kai himself didn't even get that closer to Jimin because he knows this situation.
Jungkook looked at Kai with thankful eyes he needn't explain anything now.

Jungkook walked towards the rest who had gathered and curiously looking at him, he first scanned the whole area and everyone among them, they weren't that many to digest their names and he was sure already something or rather someone was missing from the group.

"Everyone we can't stop here, we all knew what we would be facing in here and we aren't stopping here yet. We've faced alot of death traps to get us here if anyone wants to stop here tell us before we continue the journey" Jungkook gave his speech as everyone listened tentively no one paying mind to the man he was carrying in his arms, Jungkook spoke calmly so he wouldn't startle his baby boy, he would've placed him down but Jimin needs him needs his warmth and he was ready to give it.

.... Jungkook didn't receive any reply from the people seems they are still willing to move "that's the spirit" he smiled for once with everyone he rarely does it and this got others blushing how was a smile so cute. Just as Jungkook noted he knew someone was missing "Taemin I see your dog isn't around huh?" He mockingly asked to Taemin who froze to the question, this also made the other realize most especially to Taehyung he beat the shit out of one of the men and he didn't speak who his boss was and now seeing someone was missing fixed the puzzles.

"Yes Taemin where Hangbin?" a question arose from Taehyung as he glared at Taemin who was caught off guard by the question 'i knew that fucker was going to mess this up I should've just killed him' he flared up and walked towards Jungkook who Hobi and Yoongi quickly stood I front like a shield "where do you think your going closer to him?" Hobi glared back as Yoongi had a smirk to that man he only wants action don't they get it words work too slow.

"I don't raise puppies" Taemin spat as he looked at Jungkook with a glare, Jungkook made sure to cover up Jimin properly so the bad luck wouldn't touch him "so you agree it's true?" Jungkook asked as Taemin fell silent he knows he was failing Jungkook had him real good he was the eye suspect "we will know soon the puppies your raising" Jungkook mocked and walked away from those bad eyes.