44√√I LEAD

JIKOOK POV

FLASH BACK

Jimin came running through the hallways of where Jungkook's apartment was getting the extra keys and opening the doors with a loud thud looking so angry, he slammed the door shut and threw his shoes somewhere in the room walking to where Jungkook's room was located "Jungkook" he called no so softly and stomping inside the room to see a lump formed on the bed completely covered in white sheets "Jungkook I swear if this is one of your pranks to get me here I swear I am going to kill you" Jimin breathed it wasn't easy lying to all the professors and his friends leaving in the middle of the day claiming he was sick or something he had made up a lot of stories now that they were at a crucial point of their studies but Jimin had to do anything possible to come to Jungkook's aid when he called earlier saying he needed to see him he sounded so urgent and Jimin literally came running all the way getting worried but knowing Jungkook he's pulled off this before only to smile cheekly saying he just wanted to see him.

"What is it are you sick?" he asked coldly his mind telling him Jungkook was fine and he's just playing around "get here" he said after taking off his jacket and place his phone on the night stand. He sat on to the bed and opened the sheets Jungkook had covered himself from head to toes "and why are you not speaking?" he demanded only wo widen his eyes "Oh God Kookie" he quickly unwrapped the covers over him only to see all his body wet with sweat and trembling due to the action "what happened?" Jimin was confused as he checked his temperature only to retreat back "God your burning up" now he was feeling guilty for doubting Jungkook "Jiminie" he cold softly Jimin completely going care mode, he knew when Jungkook called him that it only means one thing he needed him.

Even though Jungkook was a grown ass man when he got sick he's completely a baby who needs care and attention but to only one person he trusted and felt the need to. "it's okay you will be alright" Jimin conforted him helping him sit up and removing his drenched shirt "come" he helped him stand up taking him to the bathroom so he could tend to his wet clothes and change the sheets, he helped him change in a new set of clothes after wiping his body with a cold cloth trying to cool his temperature, he helped him back to bed which was now changed as he lay him down "you've cooled abit should I make you some good soup am sure you didn't eat and take a few meds" he said as he caressed his face Jungkook just stared at him with a smile "anything" he said and Jimin got up to go to the big ass kitchen only to hold him back "d.. don't leave me" he quickly got up back hugging Jimin who only smiled this wasn't new "fine big baby" and like that they dragged their bodies to the kitchen there was no lie that Jungkook was super rich but he wasn't like those rich brats, Jimin proceeded to prepare the soup which wasn't going to take long anyway Jungkook still glued to his back moving as Jimin moved too he was so clingy but Jimin doesn't mind he finds it cute and adorable.

Afew minutes Jungkook drank up the soup it was time for the medicines the hardest "bunny....." Jimin called softly as Jungkook looked up with his doe curious eyes how was he always this cute "time for your medicines" he said as he got afew pills from the kit Jungkook already shaking his head in a big No!, "Yes bunny it will help" Jimin said extending a glass of water to him but Jungkook pushed it back to him in a refusing manner Jimin sighing since he won't be able to convince him anyway bunny Jungkook was a lot to handle "I will have to do this" he stood up Infront of Jungkook who looked at him kind scared of of what he was going to do next but watched anyway.

Jimin took the glass of water and the pills throwing them into his mouth and adding water to it then turned to Jungkook who shook his head but Jimin already cupped his face and leaned down to his lips connecting his plump lips to his thin ones and making Jungkook gulp down all the content from his mouth to his where Jungkook was not left a chance to spit out, what supposed to be just a way of swallowing meds turn to a kiss as Jungkook pulled Jimin down to his lap and holding onto his waist pulling him closer Jimin smiling into the kiss as they moulded onto each other tasting that bitter medicine but it didn't matter as they devoured eachother and sucking off their tongues and lips completely turning the story.