78✓✓NOW OR NEVER

JIMIN'S POV
I could feel my heart racing, while I pant like I was running a serious marathon 'what the hell just happened?' I could feel it in me that I wanted to kill someone and it felt like nothing was going to stop me from doing so, this new energy and confidence in me was something new but I didn't know how worse it got that I snapped out of it to realize Jungkook who was now holding me, when did he even arrive?

I look around to see Namjoon and Jin surveying the whole area, Taemin trying to get his breathing in control and Jungkook who looked worriedly at me, I lied to him so definitely he would scold me and I prepared myself for that. Suddenly he grabbed my hands and pecked both of my palms "you pretty hands should never get dirtied by any dirty blood especially not his!" he looked to where Taemin was glaring at him before turning to me "I will deal with him you don't have to get your hands bloody" he softly smiled and I found myself feeling butterflies not like killing someone, just as he was about to lean we had bullets getting fired
"Shit get down" Jungkook warned throwing the both of us down since the bullets missed us by an inch it means the shooter was closer
"Shit you ok?" he scanned my face as I did the same "am ok" I say getting out of the shock I just had, "who the hell was shooting no one knows here" confusing, it was just us "I think we were followed" Namjoon shouted from where he was as the shooting never stopped, the shackles were definitely going to break and fall on us "shit, Taemin, where is he?" I realized the ropes he was hanging on earlier were cut off and it only means he's somewhere in the room "great I can kill him properly" the feeling was creeping in back "baby, no, listen to your Kookie ok..." I could see Jungkook almost panicking "I'll try I can't promise though" I shrug it off as he sighed and held my hand and ran off in a different direction.

THIRD PERSON'S POV
The two ran off to some underground basement if you call it that way while the NamJin couple ran off to the other side, surprisingly this warehouse was as big as a mansion and could easily get lost in it but the problem was, Taemin was missing and no one knows where he ran off to or was he waiting for a chance to attack.

Jungkook walked alongside Jimin quietly as they took in the dark surroundings, it was oddly quiet and dark making it hard to see shit, Jimin was getting a bad feeling from this "why is there..... Jungkook watch out" Jimin shouted but too late as Taemin came from nowhere making them fall by some invisible energy "fuck" Jungkook groaned hurriedly getting up "stay here" he ran to Taemin oh how much he wants to beat him up so bad "your hiding your little boyfriend, it's okay I'll first kill you then him" Jungkook tsk to his lame talk "spare me the talk and get on with this, I don't have time for this" he was getting bored.
.
.
"Where are we?" Jin asked while him and Namjoon slowly surveyed the almost collapsing house, the bullets from above them still going on "am not sure what this place is but there must be something in here" Namjoon pointed out as looked at the dusty tables with nothing really eye catching "look at this" Jin saw a big board but it was dark to fully know what it was, accidently he pushed something that immediately brought light inside the room "what the..." In front of them lay a bunch of books, nothing new about books but something was weird, Jin took one book and read through it a bit and his eyes widened "of course it had to be the most looked up books, Namjoon these books had disappeared once, it has all answers to what we were looking for, bastard stole them to mislead us" he was getting angry and that's when the building shook with a big banging sound "it must be an explosion, we must hurry any time this building will fall" Namjoon reminded as they quickly looked around for anything for their research.
.
.
"Urghh" Jungkook groaned as he was thrown on the nearby table that completely shattered as Jimin looked wide eyed, talk about staying out that will never happen, he couldn't watch Jungkook half beaten up while bleeding he had to do something just when he was about to take a step "stop right there..." a mocking voice said and no one needed a second to guess who it was.